Frickin Confused!

Icy Flower

 

- Part 2 of the flashback -

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

     After I got shoved out from the room by Jessica, I made my way to the kitchen and got myself a glass of water.

 

This is so not happening! COME ON, Taeyeon! This is so not you!

 

    I’ve never been this observant of other girls before! Maybe I had, but that was a long time ago; when I first discovered that actually, I swung this way. That time, every girl seemed interesting to me because maybe I was really eager to try out this kind of feelings and relationship. But that was before I had this thought where I can’t fall on every girl I met. I’m still like the others who tend to be really picky when it comes to love. Aye man, you can’t be like, ‘oh, I like her/him, and her/him, and her/him too!’ I still have my ideal type except, it’s a female. So let’s just say, I’m still waiting for my only one.

 

     Nevertheless, I’m lying if I say I’ve never checked Yoona and Krystal out. Hey, I couldn’t help it, okay?!

 

     I sat down on the chair, trying to compose myself and that was when the thought of needing a ert management came to me. I need to handle this before it becomes worst. Before I could think further about it, Aunt Jung came in and patted my head.

 

“Taeyeon-ah, I’m going to prepare the dinner. Why don’t you call the girls down to help me? With you as an exception because you smell bad. Really bad.”

 

    She covered her nose and waved her hand, shooing me away.

 

“I do?”

“Yeah, you do. Now go!”

 

    Aunt Jung poked me several times with her finger and finally pushed me off from the chair. I just laughed and made my way up. Then, I called Krystal and Yoona who were lazing off in the bed and told them that Aunt Jung needed some help before I proceed to knock on Jessica’s door. It didn’t take long for her to appear in front of me. I walked away to take my bath after having a little trouble of looking into Jessica’s eyes when I talked to her while she just gazed straight into me.

 

… It was one of the most uncomfortable situations I’ve ever had in my life, I’m telling you…

 

     I never landed my eyes on that blonde girl whom sat across me, not even her strain of hair. I didn’t dare to turn my head to her direction nor did I dare to take a glance of Jessica. Instead, I kept making myself busy with talking to Aunt Jung or the so-called twins; Yoona and Krystal, who sat side to side, next to me. Meanwhile, Uncle Jung just kept silent but joined in once in a while with Krystal throwing some questions or telling some things to Jessica while I immediately looked down to my food whenever the sisters are talking to each other. And… no, we weren’t that noisy. It was just a casual and a relax conversation sat in between because the dinner might just be boring if we keep silent all the time.

 

     Just right after I added more rice to my bowl, I felt something right under the table. It’s poking me. I thought it was Krystal or Yoona trying to say something to me. But when I looked on my left, none of those two seemed to show any signs of laying their attention on me. It can’t be the elders Jung so I turned to look at the other girl; for the first time throughout the whole dinner, who I really doubted for being the source of the poking I felt earlier.

 

    Frankly, the doubts that I had began to crash down when I noticed that she was looking at me with a little smile formed on her lips. However, I build up the doubts once again when I remembered that she just kicked me out from her room and to add the fact that we were strangers.

 

It can’t be her, right? Right… maybe I was just feeling things.

 

    It might be a coincidence that we were looking at each other but I think was okay.

 

At least she was smiling at me right now.

 

     Not wanting to lose the chance of receiving a smile from her for the first time, I smiled back with a little bit greater enthusiasm. I still remembered her face when she said that I won’t get to see her smiling. My inner-self chuckled at my own thought as I saw The Blonde Girl still having that little smile on her face. But after that I just awkwardly looked away because I didn’t really know how to react to that. Like, how?!   

 

     I thought it was nothing until it came again. But this time, it was a graze.

 

I thought I was just feeling things? Bah... might just check it out.

 

    So I did. I peeked down under the table and saw a pair of gorgeous legs crossing on one another. One of it slightly touched mine. I sat back immediately and refused to take a look at the other girl for I’m sure that she probably had laughed at me or at least, smirked; seeing my stupid act. I can’t get up now because I just added rice to my bowl and I didn’t even finish it yet. What would Aunt Jung think of me? That’s just rude, right? Pssh, I guess I’ll just finish this quickly…

 

    Wait… this seems so weird. Is there something she wants to talk about? wow, I didn’t expect this at all. We’re still strangers for God’s sake –although there were some conversations here and there plus the helping she did for me earlier (which was not helping at all) – and, here she was?? *sigh* Sometimes I just can’t understand this world.

 


 

ok... i felt bad! i know dats too short~ sorry my dear readers, u'll understand if u're in my shoes.. *bowing, hat on chest*

i'll deffinitely make this longer in the upcoming update, promise!

p/s: i know u guys think this is so lame; appoligizing in every chapter. but that's the least i cud do! T^T and it sincerely came from my heart~ U,U