Chapter Twelve

Icy Flower

 

 

 

     After the breakfast, Mr. and Mrs. Jung went out to the grocery shop. Since they were running out goods in the kitchen, they decided to fill up their refrigerator with some things. Meanwhile, the four young girls did nothing but sat there and watched the television.

 

     That was before Taeyeon realized how boring the show was and how the living room was so messed up. She started to get up and tidy up all around the place. Yoona, who saw this, immediately got up on her feet and helped Taeyeon.

 

     She felt bad for staying at other’s house and doing nothing but messing up the place, even. However, the Jung sister didn’t budge at all and continued with the television program.

 

     Unknown to them, Krystal was secretly eyeing Taeyeon and Yoona who were playing around as they did the works. They were constantly poking each other and yelped-mostly came from Yoona- afterwards. Not enough with that, they began to tickle each other. When Yoona can’t take it anymore, she head-locked Taeyeon to prevent her go any further.

 

“Yah, that’s not fair!” Taeyeon struggled, tried to get off from Yoona while the latter just laughed at her, amused by the sight.     

 

 

 

“Yoona, can you get me the broom?” the older girl asked after awhile and Yoona obeyed right away.

“Yes, omonni.” She giggled on her way to get the broom and Taeyeon just look at her with an eyebrow raised up.

“Yah!” she yelled and that caused Yoona to laugh.

 

     Soon, Yoona came with a broom and handed it to Taeyeon. After that, she went to the kitchen to grab some water for herself and as soon as she was out of sight, the younger Jung suddenly stood up and dragged Taeyeon with her- to her room. Taeyeon, who was clueless, just followed her steps.

 

“Soojung, where are we going?” she asked but didn’t receive any respond from the latter.

 

     When they reached the bedroom, Krystal closed and locked the door after they got in. She faced Taeyeon and released her grip on the older girl’s wrist before she looked straight into her eyes.

 

“Unnie, I have something to tell you.” she said with a deadly serious tone, not taking her eyes from Taeyeon’s.

 

“What is it?? Hey, why do you sound so serious?” Taeyeon started to feel nervous and uneasy all of sudden. Krystal’s expression just made it worst for her. The girl in front of her started to take a deep breath and heaved awhile later, having her head hung low.

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

     What the heck would she want to talk about? She looks so damn serious and I can’t think of any possible thing that could be our topic now. I saw her took a deep breath and sighed after. That just made me even nervous and frowned due to my curiousness. What’s on her mind actually?

 

    She lifted her head up and stared at me.

 

“Unnie, I need your help.” Help? Is that it?

 

“Help you with what?” This is not about some other homework right? Because that face just tells me it’s not about that. Besides, why would she drag me into this room just to ask me that?

 

“It’s about Jessica-unnie.” I don’t expect it’ll be about that girl but I just nodded, indicating her to continue.

“She’s going out with Siwon tomorrow, she told me this last night.”

“Mmkay,, so?” I was confused, so what if she goes out with that Siwon guy?

 

     “Unnie! You know him right? The famous playboy, in their college? Everyone knows him!  Don’t you get it? He just wants to, get in her pants...” I can tell that she was worry for her sister by her solemn face.

 

     “Okay, look, I know he is. But what can I do? It’s not like your sister will listen to me if I forbid her, right?” she looked disappointed after I said that and I felt guilty immediately.

     

     Not that I don’t want to help but, hey! Me; forbidding the girl, who had a fight with me several times before we even know each other that well? Puff! I don’t expect her to even look at me if I tell her to not to date that guy. We just met a few days ago and you want me to tell her, that she’s doing wrong? Ha ha! Funny.

 

     What if I end up being laughed? Okay, maybe I can bear with that one. But, what if she spat at me, saying that I don’t have any right to tell her what to do and what to not? But, after seeing Krystal’s disappointed face, I started to think that there might be a chance I’ll make it. I felt bad. I felt bad for letting her down before I try to do something. At last, I sighed, deciding that I should help her.

 

“*sigh* Okay fine, I’ll try.” As soon as I said that, she lifted her head abruptly with a wide smile plastered on her face. I startled at first, but smiled afterwards when I saw her smiling that face of her.

 

“Jeongmal? Thank you!!” she hugged me tightly and released when I just patted her back, saying that it was not a problem. Uh… okay, maybe it is.

 

“How did she know him by the way?” I asked, curious on how they met by the fact that Jessica only arrived here for like, a week ago or more.

 

     “She went to register at Hangang University (I don’t know any university in Seoul so I made that one up) yesterday and Siwon happened to meet her and helped her around the college.” She explained nonchalantly as she knew that he is doing the same trick all over again.

 

“Oh I see… so, how am I supposed to do?” I still didn’t have any idea on how to do this since it was the Jessica Jung that we were talking about here.

 

     She sighed for the tenth time and said, “I don’t know too. I already told her but she said, they are just going out. Not dating or whatsoever.”

 

“Uhh, I got to say that she get that one right. They’re just going out… nothing more. Don’t be too worry Soojung-ah~” I tried to convince her but she didn’t stop there.

 

“I know his trick unnie! That’s his first move, and then he’ll proceed on… I know.”

 

     Feeling that she was determined to against her sister’s relationship with him, I finally gave up, not wanting to argue with her anymore.

 

“Fine, fine~ I’ll find a way. Now, smile. You look like a mad ajuhmma.” I laughed as a image of certain old woman flashed in my mind. I didn’t even know where she came from and who she is.

 

     “No I’m not~” Krystal just pouted and punch my stomach as I open the door. We went out together and Yoona already done with the tiding. She was sitting on the couch and Jessica seemed to be stick where she was earlier except with a bag of chips on her hand now.

 

 


 

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

 

“UNNIE!! Wake uppp!” I felt her violently shaking my shoulder and constantly yelling, telling me to get out from the bed.

     

     Surprised, I scrambled on the bed and quickly get up, stumbling on my own feet before I managed to stable myself. Hands were on my shoulders, continuously shaking me. When my vision started to get better and clearer, I found out that the youngest Jung was in front of me.

 

     “Aissh! What’s wrong with you??” I said, clearly annoyed with her. I can’t even open my eyes properly and felt like want to dive onto the comfy bed again.

 

     “Unnie, hurry up! Sica unnie is taking her bath now. She’ll be going out in few minutes!” I lazily dragged my feet to the bathroom when Krystal forcefully shoved me in there.

 

 

 

     It seemed like I took too long taking my bath since Krystal didn’t stop banging the door when in fact, I just took about 5 minutes or less.

 

     “Can’t you be patient Soojung? Chill, she’s not going anywhere…” I made my way to the closet, and pick up my clothes which I brought from home. Oh, yes, we decided to stay at Krystal’s home for one more day, since she want to spend more time with her sister.

 

“Kim Taeyeon, how can you be so laid back? You promised to help me, didn’t you?”

 

“*sigh* Yes, I did, but–”

 

     “So we need to hurry up! We’ll lose her if we do and I don’t even know where she’s going.” She was in a panic mode and I can’t find a way to calm her down other than dressed up faster.

 

     “Okay fine! Now get out. How can I wear my clothes if you’re here?? Or do you want to watch me?” I held up my clothes in front of her and wave my other hand, telling her to leave.

 

She her heels and quickly walked to the door. She managed to yell, “Hurry up!” before she closed the door.

 

 

 


 

oookayy...! here i am again! ^^

yeah. i know, i know~ i haven't update this story for a quiet long time and there's only one reason behind of that.

I'm a student. no further explanation~ ;3