Chapter Two

Icy Flower

 

Taeyeon’s POV     

     When I arrived at the café, I saw a frowning Yoona and a pouting Krystal. Wow! They do look alike… “Soojung-ah, Yoona-ah, annyong! Sorry for being late.” I threw them a sheepish smile hoping it will calm them down.

     Yep! You’re right! I can’t pronounce ‘Krystal’ that good. So I just called her Soojung instead. Hey, don’t blame me. That is the way I am talking, since my mother gave birth to me.

   

    “Yah, Unnie! Didn’t you say that you will be here in ten minutes? It took you 30 minutes to come here. It’s not that far from your shop to here…” I can tell that Krystal was upset by the way she was jolting her lower lips… But,, she looked, so damn cute!! >///<

    

     (Oowwkayy, I can pronounce Krystal in a better way in my head as in,, my thought. Well, since I don’t need to use my tounge… :P yeah, I can say it clearly!

       

     “I’m really sorry, there was someone who was forcing me to re-open the shop and was like threatening me with her glare.” I cringed when I remembered her glares but smiled when I remembered her angelic face.

    

     “Oh, kurae? Never mind then, let’s order our lunch now. I’m freaking hungry since 30 minutes ago waiting for someone who was late.” Yoona glared at me while saying that in a sarcastic way. Wait, wait~ since when did she know how to glare at people?? And! What’s with all the glares today, huh? First,,, the girl earlier. And now, my cute deer? Oh great!! *rolled eyes* What is wrong with today?!

      I know that she was annoyed. But, man! There was certain beautiful, gorgeous, blonde girl caused this..! I really didn’t do anything wrong..! I was just trying to be nice. Well, more like I had been forced or should I say,,, threatened?? =_=’

    

     “Aye,, I said I’m really sorry didn’t I, my cute Yoona?” I was trying to persuade her so she will cut all the frowning sessions. Though I was enjoying this so much,,, I can’t continue my life with all this things. Including Krystal’s pout,, oh boy, I could die from getting too much aegyo~ @,@

     “Unnie,, is she the only one who is cute? What about me? *pout*”  “hehhe! You are cute too Soojung-ah. Now, stop all the pouting, if not, I’ll kiss that cute lips of yours”. Krystal quickly shielded her lips with her hand, afraid that I might really kiss her since she knows that I will do it for real. ^,^ “aishh, arasso, arasso! We will forgive you Taeyeon unnie~”

     After all the teasing, the waiter finally took our orders and we were enjoying our meal. Well, that’s for me and Krystal. For the Im Choding, she was savoring her lunch. Yeah, yeah… she just loved her food that much.

     Sometimes, I wondered, where did she get that attitude from?

     I remembered, when I was accidently drop her very last kimbap, she refused to talk to me the whole day. I’ve tried everything that I can think of except for giving her a bucket of chocolate. Uhm,, I don’t know why I can’t think that too.

 

 

~ Flashback ~ 

     I just got the idea in the middle of the night and rushed to the nearest shop. But, since it was already late, most grocery shops were closed. So, the nearest I can go was at least 15 kilometer from our house.

     When I went to her bedroom to give her the chocolates, I found out that she was already slept. I decided to just place the chocolates on her nightstand table. I caressed her face and uttered my sorry for dropping her food earlier.

     But when I was about to leave, she my wrist and quickly pull me toward herself who was already sat down on the side of her bed. Damn,,, I was so surprised because I thought that she really went sleep. Boy, I was wrong…

     “Unnie, I’m sorry for ignoring you this whole day. I know it was so childish to do that kind of things” she said to me while lowering her head. Yah! Get your head up so I could see that beautiful face of yours! *grin* Hearing no response, she rose her head up and met with my eyes. I just stood there quietly waiting for her to continue.

     “I-it was just that, I e-enjoyed all the attention you were giving me.” I saw a tint of pink shed crept to her cheeks. Aww, blushing Yoona is so adorable!! >,<   I was trying my best to not blurt my laugh out and ruin this romantic cute moment seeing that she still had more to say~

     “All the pleading and pouting you gave me, I can’t help but to continue my act so that I can enjoy that a little bit longer.” Once again, she lowered her head down, unable to stare in my eyes because of the embarrassment. Finally, I let my laugh out and that caused her to frown.

 

“Unniee! Why are you laughing?!”

“Hahha! Anni, Yoona-ah. You were just so cute saying all those things. *smile* yah~ do you have any crush to me? *raising eyebrows up and down*

“B-bwoh?! A-anni! There’s no way that I will fall for you unnie! Humph!"

“Aaahh~ kurae..?? *still smiling like a dork* then, why are you stuttering? Hmm?”

“I-I was just,, aishh! J-just, get out from my bed now!” she pushed me until I reached her door and she was literally smashing the door in front of my face. Hehheww~ that blushing face,,, kyeowoo!

     Suddenly, I remembered about the chocolates and re-opened the door just to see she was leaning her back on the wall besides the door. I can see that she was startled with my sudden appearance. Gotcha!! >_<

“yah, Yoona-ah~”

“D-deh?”  aigoo~ still stuttering? Hehhe!

“I got those chocolates for you. And I bought them from shop which is 15 kilometer away from here. Don’t you want to thank your Unnie here? *pouting*”

    “You went till that far?! Just to buy those chocolate? *sigh*gomawo Taeyeon-unnie” she was surprised at what I told her. Hah! You don’t know what your beloved unnie can do my love~ <3

     “Don’t be mad~ I just want to make my deer to love me again *pout* that’s all?! Arasso, I’ll go now. Good night.” I turned my back toward her and pretended to be upset just to a little bit more.

      “U-uh.. Unnie..” “Deh?!” I turned around immediately just to be surprised when she kissed my cheek. I instantly froze and thought, W-wow~ that was,, unpredictable..

     

     Embarrassed with what she did, she quickly shut the door and locked it while I still froze in my place, touching my cheek where she kissed it earlier.

     I slowly walked to my bedroom while smiling like an idiot! Waahh,, I can’t believe we did all this drama in the middle of the night..~ *chuckled*

~ End of Flashback ~     

   

 

      I chuckled when I remembered that moment.  Suddenly, in the middle of our lunch, Krystal told me about her sister who will come to Korea in a few days.

     I just nodded and asked her to inform me when she arrived in Korea so that I will be able to meet her and know her.

     Frankly, I’ve never met her sister before despite the fact that I’ve knew Krystal for almost 1 and half year. Well, she did mention about her sister but I never got the chance to meet her because she was in the State for her study. So I guess this is the best chance for me too know her more.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

     waahh~ now i know what is the feeling of getting 13 subscribers in one day..! since this is my first time writing a fic, i don't really get my hope high... :3

     thank you very much to those who subscribed and commented,,, i hope i can get this story interesting and won't dissapoint you guys... ^_^

     so this is it, for now. i hope you guys will enjoy this chapter~ U_U