Jung's planning!

Icy Flower

 

 

“Bottle of water, checked. Glass, checked. Tissue, checked. Tea, cookies, bag and books, checked. What did I miss?”

 

     Thinking there’s nothing left, I shrugged my shoulders and started to climb up the stairs. Fortunately, I remembered about Krystal’s headphone before I could reach the second stair.

 

“Sheez, I forgot about the headphone!” I turned back and tried to look for the thing.

 

Where the heck did she put it?- Taeyeon

 

      I’ve been trying to search it around the place but I couldn’t find it. While I was looking around, my gaze stopped at the sofa. Looking carefully, there’s something peeking out from under the cushion and it seemed like a wire or something. I rushed to it and flipped the cushion.

 

“Aha! There you are…” I took the headphone and the mp3 player which were connected together.

 

     Finally, after so much troubles! The thing is, it’ll be hard for me to climb my way up with these things with me. Aye, what have I done~ I tried my best to step up the stairs without falling but I wasn’t easy with this kind of situation on me.

 

     My sight was covered with Krystal’s belonging and I could only look at my feet. Well, that was quite helping enough until I bumped into something or someone. I almost lose my balance but fortunately, I regained it quickly before I could roll my way down.

 

“Uwack! Omo, omo!”

 

Aishh… What the-!  -  Taeyeon

 

     I peeked behind the stuffs and saw Jessica was standing in front of me; surprised as well. There was a towel hanging on her shoulder and I thought, maybe she was going to take a bath.

 

“Ah, sorry. I didn’t see you there.”

 

     Thinking there’s nothing left to say, I continued my way up, passing by the blonde girl. Eh? Wait, isn't the bathroom is upstairs? Oh, whatever~ I shrugged it off and proceed my steps.

 

     “Soojung-ah, open the door!” I’ve been tyring to open it by myself but my hands were too busy to do so and instead, I just asked Krystal to help me. But this girl didn’t show up even when I called her for the fourth time.

 

Aiyer… what is she doing? – Taeyeon

 

     Just in time, Yoona walked out from the opposite room and I was very thankful that time because my hands were about to fall off.

 

Unnie?”

“Ah! Yoona-yah, could you open this door for me? I don’t know what the heck Soojung is doing in there but she wouldn’t open up.”

"Ah! Wait, wait..."

 

     She quickly pushed the door open and gave a way for me to come in.

 

“You need help with those?”

“Uhm, no. I got this.”

 

     I put the stuffs down and heaved a sigh. Phew, that was quite tiring. I turned around and found a laying figure was sleeping soundly on the bed. Really now? She was sleeping all this time?? No wonder she didn’t even answer me earlier. I was calling her for some times already!

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

     I was going to have a little talk with Taeyeon but my mouth wouldn’t open. I was, shy? No, more like feeling awkward knowing the fact that the girl who was standing in front of me is actually, has interest in girls? You see, I never expect a Korean girl to feel that especially, Krystal’s friend. I was confident at first, yes. But suddenly, I felt awkward. Plus, she didn’t even give me a chance to do so because she just went straight ahead.

 

    Tch, never mind then. I’ll just take my shower and think of any strategy to begin with. I must go slow and smooth. The thing is I wasn’t sure if I could handle it if the temptations are too much. I might just lose my control if she does something that actually could make me… squeal? Melt? Or maybe… hot? Ahh… that is impossible. She didn’t seem to be able to do so and to add the fact that I’m not that easy.

 

     Aye, what is this? I’m thinking too much! Easy Jung Jessica… this is just a piece of cake. You can do it even with closed eyes. Well, you’re the Jung Jessica after all.

 

     And so, I stepped inside the bathroom and took my bath. Not to forget, I was thinking about my strategies through all the time.      

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

   “Hahha! No wonder…” Yoona said and walked to Krystal’s side. She poked Krystal’s cheek several times and started to pinch it slightly. Oh well, nice Yoona. You can help me to wake this lazy bum up. But, Krystal still didn’t budge even a little so Yoona decided to pinch her a little harder.

 

     “Yah! Wake up~” that made Krystal to stir a little but wasn’t enough to make her fully awake. Nevertheless, Yoona still continued her poking and pinching method while I stretched my arms a bit. Heck, my arms were seriously aching, I’m telling you.

 

“Unnie, she wouldn’t budge.” 

“Yah! Get up, get up!” I shouted in attempt to wake her up and Yoona helped me by pinching Krystal’s cheek, hard.

“Awh! That’s hurt..!”

 

     Krystal yelled in pain and threw her limbs in the air when Yoona refused to pull her hand back. Still, she didn’t open her eyes and shut it tightly instead. Finally, she opened her eyes and held Yoona’s hand that was abusing her cheek.

 

     “Fine, I’ll wake- uuup!!!” she suddenly yelled at the end of her sentences and I wasn’t sure why. Turned out, Yoona gave her very last energy to put more pressure on that sleepy girl’s cheek. As soon as Yoona released her hand, Krystal finally stopped yelling and flailing her hands. Meanwhile, Yoona laughed her head off and ran towards me. That was how we spent our time with Yoona constantly teasing Krystal and the latter will just whack her head off. Meanwhile, I’ll just stand between them; being used as a shield.

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

     I was about to walk into the living room when I saw Taeyeon there. So, I turned back quickly and get back to the bathroom. As soon as I closed the door, I leaned onto it and bit my lips. I was nervous because I suddenly remembered about my plans earlier. Okay, so… which one should I do first? I was so nervous to the point that I couldn’t arrange them nicely and barely remember them, even. It was all mashed up but then, I just decided to take a baby step first.

 

Eh, wait… OMG! Had I been here for long? She might leave already! Sheez, what do I do??

 

     After taking a few deep-short breaths, I finally did what I had planned. Whew! Here goes nothing~ I looked into the mirror and pulled my towel a bit. There. That will be enough. I released my hair that was covered up by a towel and, whalla! I made sure that my legs are nicely showed before I walked out to the living room.

 

      Uhh, how should I do this? Just walk in front of her or what? If I suddenly talk to her, she will think it’s weird. Ah! Damn, I never do this before so don’t expect too much from me. I should’ve done a research for this… *sigh*

 

     Frankly, before I could say or do anything, Taeyeon suddenly turned to me and spoke, “Hey, why did you use that bathroom? You do have one at upstairs, don’t you?”

 

. . .  (=_=) 

 

     Didn’t she has other things to say? Why that, out of all? Tch! Well, better than nothing right? I was glad though, because I was having difficulties to start up a conversation so basically, she just saved me.

 

     I shrugged my shoulders and leaned sideway onto the door frame. “I just want to. No special reason. Why? You got problem with that?”