Chapter SEVEN

Icy Flower

 

 

    

     After all the fuss, Taeyeon finally got out from the restroom and quickly headed to their place before. From afar, she can saw someone was standing besides Krystal and Yoona was just staring at them two. She doesn’t recognize the person at first since she was showing her back at Taeyeon.

 

Who is that? – Taeyeon

 

      As Taeyeon getting nearer towards the trio, she slowly got the view of the person’s face and immediately rushed towards them.

 

“Omonni, annyeonghasaeyo~” Taeyeon bowed a little to the woman and asked, “What are you doing here omonni?”

 

      “Ahh… anniyo. I was having lunch here and accidently saw these girls here and want to invite you guys to have a dinner at my house this night. Is that okay??” the old lady asked, hoping that they would agree.

 

“Oh? Omma, what is the dinner for?” Krystal suddenly butted in, and looked at her mom, waiting for an answer.

 

     Krystal’s mom looked at her daughter in disbelieve. “Wae? Can’t I ask my own daughter to have a dinner together? Or, did you already forget about us?”

 

     “Esh~ it’s not like that. But, you rarely invite the three of us, so there must be something going on here…” Krystal raised an eyebrow showing that she was curios but her mother just simply smiled and said,

 

“Just be there before 8. You’ll know the thing once you come.” She winked and left the three girls but they still gave a bow to her before she left.

 

 

 

Yoona’s POV

 

     When Krystal’s mother left, we got back to our own place and stare at each other. 

 

“What was that?” Taeyeon unnie suddenly spoke but Krystal and I just shrugged.

“We don’t know too. Do you know what is she planning, Krystal?” I asked Krystal about her mom and looked at her.

“I don’t know, she didn’t tell me about this at all…” Krystal looked confuse and worry.

 

 

“Yah~ maybe she wanted to hook you up with some guy… could it be?” we got unexpected reply from Taeyeon who was taping her chin with her finger and that just got Krystal more worried.

 

“No way..! Impossible! Even if that’s true, I won’t accept that guy. Na’ah… no way~” Krystal frowned with that and pouted afterwards.

 

“Hey,, what’s wrong with that?” Taeyeon continued, “you’re old enough to get marry Soojung-ah…” however, when she said that, I noticed that she was trying to hold in her laugh.

 

“Taeyeon unnie! Say that again and you’ll get it from me! *glare* ”

 

“Pff, hahhaha!! Aishh,,. Soojung-ah~ I’m just kidding. Don’t take it too serious. Maybe your mom just misses you so much since you hadn’t met her often.” Taeyeon apologized and tried to sooth her off.

 

“Yeah, that makes sense too…Besides, I miss having a lunch together with your parents~” I joined their conversation and smile, thinking about our visit to Krystal’s mother tonight.    

 

“Seriously, I hope that’s the reason. Ugh, I’m too young to be married!!” Krystal said, frustrated by the thought.

 

     “Oi, oi… Calm down would ya?” I can tell that Taeyeon was getting frustrated second by seconds with Krystal’s overreaction. Well, I was too but before I could complain any further, Taeyeon already stood up, signaling that we’ll head off by now.

 

“Krystal! Duh~ stop being a drama queen!” I stood along with Taeyeon and pulled Krystal’s hands, forcing her to stand up as well.

 

“Come on, let’s go home. I’m worn off already.”  Taeyeon said tiredly while stretching a bit.

 

“Yeah, me too. Krystal, faster!” I was still trying to pull Krystal up and thus, she weakly followed us.

 

 

 

 

~ In their apartment ~

 

Krystal's POV

 

 

     As soon as I stepped in our home, I straight to the couch, leaving all the shopping bag behind. Then, I huffed in a tired way and there came Taeyeon and Yoona, joining me, sitting on the couch too. However, we stayed in silent as we shut our eyes close for minutes.

 

 

     “Tired eh?” suddenly, Taeyeon spoke and chuckled. I turned to look at her. Still, she had her eyes closed but her lips formed a smile. That just made me smile along and realized, Yoona, who was beside Taeyeon, already dozed off as a light snore was heard.

 

“That’s pretty fast…” I giggled when I saw Yoona’s face.

 

     “Huh? What?” asked Taeyeon, didn’t get what I was saying earlier. So, I nodded my head towards Yoona and then, she turned her head to take a look at Yoona.

 

“Aahh~ Yoona?” she laughed and poked Yoona’s cheek. “Aishh~  this girl. Wake her up and ask her to sleep in her room. I’m going to take a bath first.” Taeyeon stood and patted my head and leave.

 

 

     Hence, I shook Yoona lightly and soon, she opened her eyelids slowly.

 

 

“Whaat??” groggily, she spoke.

 

“Taeyeon unnie asked you to sleep in your room. Go, don’t sleep here.” I said softly and pulled her up.

 

“Arasso…” she answered quietly and went to her room afterwards.

 

 

    On the other hand, I; myself, went to the kitchen and drank some water since I was quiet thirsty.

 

     Apart from that, I can’t help but to feel curios about our dinner with my mom tonight.

 

     She could say that she just miss having a dinner together with us. Yet, she said that I will find out once I come? Nah, that’s pretty suspicious~ Krystal

 

     In spite of that, I just shrugged it off, thinking that it was just a normal dinner after all.   

 

 

 

Narrator

 

 

     It was at 3 in the afternoon when the trio were just sitting around in the living room, watching the latest TV drama on KBS World, Cinderella’s Stepsister (I love this drama so much! ><). When the drama finished, it was already at four and they decided to watch some other movies.

 

     That continued for the next few hours and when they have watched enough, they check out the things they bought before. Afterwards, they putted them to the right places and that took some time as they were too interested with those things.

 

     Soon, they were preparing to go to Krystal’s mom’s house. Taeyeon was in her room, picking her things up; car key, apartment’s key, wallet and coat. She just wore a simple casual cloth. Blue oversized-shirt paired with a skinny pants and a pair of converse shoe. She let her shoulder-length hair down and put a little lips gloss.

 

 

     “Yoona-yah, Soojung-ah…faster! We need to get there before eight, remember?” Taeyeon yelled while making her way down the stairs. She waited at the front door and the other girls rushed to the door, wearing their sneakers while, Taeyeon locked their apartment’s door. Soon, they drove off with Taeyeon's car.

 

 

 


 

     Hey there! ^^  i got this chapter finished by some quite time because I was dried out from ideas.. :3

eh, i just realized, i got 39 subscribers and only few of you commented? 

So,, i guess my readers are the silent-type ones huh?

     Nvermind~ i used to be too.. =,=  but i hope you guys will drop a comment. I'll appreciate it so much!

~THANK YOU~ <3

 

( credit to those who own these pictures )