Chapter 7

* I. Don't. Date! ... Or do I? *

Time-11:45pm


Place-Jade’s Driveway


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As Jade pulled into her driveway, with MBLAQ and Jihoon following in their vehicle, all you could hear in her car were mumbles.
“Seriously Jade, did you have to agree with him that quickly?! Why oh why could you not have just stood your ground, huh?? Now you have to deal with six grown men finding a ‘suitable boyfriend’ for you. UUUUGGGGHHH!!!”

As Jade leaned her head down on the steering wheel, a rapping sound came from the window and a voice called out to her,

“Hey! Are you seriously going to stay in there all night?”

“Thought about it…” Jade mumbled to herself as she lifted her head slightly to see Cheondung standing there staring at her. “It’s kind of hard to get out, though, with you standing there staring at me.” Jade spoke a little bit louder through the window.

“Oh, my bad. Hahaha, here I’ll open the door for you.” Before Cheondung could open the door for Jade, she locked it instantly.

“I can open it myself, thanks. No offense.”

He raised his hands in defeat.
“Ok, ok, ok. Just trying to be a gentleman is all.” As Cheondung turned to walk away, the sound of the car door coming unlocked was heard.

“Why wouldn’t you let him open it for you?” G.O asked Jade as she stepped out of the car. “He was just trying to be nice.”

“I saw that, Byung Hee, but like I told him, I can do it on my own.”

“Yeah, but you still could have just let him. He was just trying to be respectful. You would probably already have a boyfriend if you would just let them act like a gentlemen towards you. Is it wrong to let a real man help a lady out? Oh and by the way, it’s ‘Byung Hee-ssi,’ ‘G.O-ssi,’ or ‘Oppa’ to you,” G.O stated as he crossed his arms.

“Have you not heard anything I have said at all since we’ve met? I. Don’t. Date. Get it through your thick head. And no, it isn’t wrong to let a real man do anything for a lady, but I’m not your average ‘lady.’ I don’t need a man to help me with anything. I can do it all on my own.” ‘Oh mah goodness, this guy is getting on my nerves.’ “Oh, just so you know, ‘Oppa’ is so out of the question on that.” Jade rolled her eyes at him. “Hhhmmm, how about I call you ‘Ahjussi’ instead? That actually seems to suit you better right now. Geez, I haven’t even known you for a full day yet, and you’re already getting on my nerves.” Jade gives him another roll of her eyes as she walks towards the house.

“YAH! How dare you speak to me like that! You little…”

“Dude, drop it,” Joon said as he placed his hand on G.O’s shoulder. “She really isn’t in the best of moods right now, and you telling her she has to do something isn’t helping. She’s right, you really haven’t been listening. She’s not the type of girl who is gonna give a guy respect just like that. You gotta earn it from her. Give her time. Don’t push the whole ‘ssi’ and ‘Oppa’ thing on her. You’ll end up having her hate you, man.”

“Yeah, I guess I should pay more attention. Guess it is going to take a while. I’m just not used to not hearing formalities when it comes to people younger than me. Just irked me, ya know?” G.O rubbed the nape of his neck as he let out a sigh. ‘Man this is gonna be a very, very long month.’

“Understandable, we just have a lot of work to do in a short amount of time. Haha, you and Seungho have already rubbed her the wrong way. Guess it’s up to Cheondung, Mir and I, huh?” Joon laughed as he led the way to the house.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah…..” G.O looked at Joon as Joon turned to look at G.O. All the while, both men were smirking. “Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, Nareul bomyeo miso jineun, Geu eolgureul saranghae neol. Oh yeah, oh yea, oh yeah, yeah, yeah.”

“Yo, pabos! Her mom made a welcoming cake for us, plus ice cream! I’m hungry and they won’t let me eat till ya’ll get in here! Ppalli, ppalli!” Seungho tried to keep a straight face but, after seeing them randomly singing and dancing ‘Oh yeah’ in the middle of a driveway, he couldn’t help but let out a laugh.

“Whooo hoooo!!! Cake and ice cream!” both G.O and Joon yell as they ran the rest of the way.

“I want chocolate ice cream!” was all you hear from the maknae as the door was opened and the older three make their way into the house.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Enjoy!! I know it takes me forever to update, and I really am sorry about that! Work and Volunteering for our Fire Department has me running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Hahahaha, I don't mind though. Becoming a Firefighter has been one of the best things to happen to me. Training is awesome! And going on the runs that I have been able to make, has been an awesome experience for me. I have so many ideas in my head for this story though. Just give it time. xD Till the next update.....see ya soon!

 

~~~Nessa Larin