Chapter 6

* I. Don't. Date! ... Or do I? *

Time – 11:15pm


Place – Outside of Jade’s Work


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



‘Why in the world are they still here? Do they not know what N.O spells? Uugghh…’ Jade thought as she looked over at LeaAnn and Keith.

“Well, it seems like you aren’t the only hardheaded one here,” LeaAnn said while she and Keith laugh.

“It’s not funny guys. I don’t want their help.”

“I don’t think they are gonna give up though. Just give them a chance, Myst,” Keith said while shrugging.

“I’ve already told them no. I don’t want to be mean about it, but if I have to, I will get to that point,” Jade said while glaring over at the six men standing by her vehicle.

“So, hyungs, how are we gonna go about this now? She doesn’t look happy to see us hanging around.” Mir glanced around at the elders, then to Jade, who was finally walking over to them.

“Hhmmm, I’m not sure, maknae. Let’s just wing it ‘til we get her to say yes. Then go from there.” Jihoon looked to Mir, then to Jade, who stopped right in front of them. “Well, hello again, Jade.”

“Why are you guys still here? I’ve already given my answer. I don’t want help.”

“Because we’ve already agreed to help you, Jade. We can’t go back on our word now. What kind of idols would we be, if we didn’t keep to our word?” Joon inquired as the others nodded in agreement.

“In this situation, smart ones. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to head home,” Jade retorted as she started to walk towards the driver side of her car. As she unlocked the door and opened it, it suddenly slammed shut again. “Hey!”

Jade turned to see who the extended arm belonged to.
“We can’t let you leave until you agree,” Seungho said as he maneuvered his way around Jade to lean against the driver door.

“Seriously? You guys are starting to get on my nerves. Just go back to South Korea. I didn’t ask for you all to come help me. Now, leave me alone!” Jade glared at Seungho, who held her gaze with his own.

Trying his hardest to keep calm, Seungho replied,
“Why can’t you just accept our help?? What is so wrong with you getting into a relationship and being happy? Huh????”

“Relationships are nothing BUT drama, Seungho! Why in the world would I want to put myself into something when I already know the story to it?? Huh?? Please, tell me why I want to find someone that isn’t going to let me be me? Who isn’t going to believe me when I tell them I’m out with friends, or that I have things to do and can’t see him at that moment? Why would I want a guy in my life who is going to keep saying I’m cheating on him, or wants to try and control me?!? I don’t NEED, nor WANT, anything like that in my life again. Ok? So just please, leave me alone…” Jade takes a deep breath trying to keep her nerves calm.

“Why are you basing future relationships on your old ones? Not all guys out there are…”

“ALL GUYS ARE THE SAME, SEUNGHO!!! If they are of the male species, they will always be the SAME! Never believing, always right. Not wanting to be asked not to do something, but EXPECTS the girl to listen to them and do as they are told. Thinks it’s ok to go out and CHEAT on the girl, but then LIE to her face and say it never happened. Even after the fact when the girl has proof!
‘Breathe Jade…’

“Look, I could say the same about girls if I wanted. I’ve had my heart broken before as well, but you don’t see me going around blaming the whole female species do you?”

“I don’t know you. How am I supposed to know what you do and don’t do? I’d rather keep my heart protected than go out and keep risking it getting hurt. Excuse me for not being able to have a stronger heart in that department like you.” Crossing her arms and finally breaking eye contact with Seungho, Jade took a deeper breath to get ahold of her emotions.


Seungho sighed as he looked from Jade to the others, and then back to Jade.


“Just give this a chance. If the first three guys we think are suitable don’t appeal to you, then we’ll leave before the month is up. Does that sound like a good deal?”

‘First three guys, hmm? Just say no, no matter what and they’ll have to leave….’

Jade uncrossed her arms and placed her hands on her hips.
“First three guys, and that’s it, right?”

“Right.”

“Fine. Can I go home now?”

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

 

ENJOY!! xD

~~~Nessa Larin