Chapter 10

* I. Don't. Date! ... Or do I? *

 Time – 10:15am

Place – Jade’s Kitchen

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

“Kamsahamnida Hyung!” Mir says to Seungho while placing his dirty dishes in the sink. “That was really good.”

 “You’re welcome, Maknae. So, now that we all have our bellies full, where shall we go to spend the day?” Seungho says as he leans back in his chair and rubs his belly.

“I vote going nowhere and me going back upstairs to my bedroom, where I will lock the door and stay in there for the remainder of this month.” Jumping up and making a mad dash for the stairs, Jade hollers over her shoulder “Thanks for breakfast though!”

YAAAHHHH!!!! You agreed to this, no turning back now!” Seungho jumps up to follow her up the stairs with the other members following behind.

“We’ll break that door down if we have to, Jade!” Joon hollers from behind Mir.

 

Running straight to her bedroom, Jade grabs a hold of her door handle just in time to open her door, enter her room and move to the side before all five members come barreling in after her. “Seriously, guys? Why can’t we just say we went out, y’all picked three guys, I said no to them and call it a day, huh? That way, ya’ll can say you tried, head back home and give us fans a comeback.” Jade smiles a wide smile while nodding her head up and down.

Seungho face palms, G.O gives her an ‘are you serious’ look, Joon shakes his head, Cheondung says “Really?” and Mir looks at her with a sad expression. “Oh….Mir, why the sad face?” Jade asks as she walks up to him.

“Noona, we just got here. I want to get to know you, see what you see every day. Meet your friends and family and see you happy with someone who deserves you.” Mir gives her a really sweet and innocent smile.

 

Sighing, Jade replies “Again, be glad you’re cute Mir.” Sighing once again, before turning around and grabbing some clean clothes Jade walks towards her door “I’m going to go take a shower. Why don’t you all use my laptop and Google around some places you all would like to visit. Or do you all need to sit outside the bathroom door to make sure I don’t make another run for it?” Smirking and laughing, Jade walks out of her bedroom and towards the bathroom. Entering the bathroom, Jade closes the door, leaning against it she mumbles “What have I gotten myself into?”

 

Back in Jade’s room, the four oldest of the group look at the Maknae with jaws dropped. “Ho-How did you do that?” G.O asks once he comes out of his shocked stage.

Tilting his head to the side, Mir replies “Do what?”

“Man, we need to let Mir handle this mission. She seems to like Mir more then you and I, G.O.” Seungho states looking over to G.O who just nods in agreement.

“Hey, she likes Cheondung and I as well. We haven’t gotten on her bad side just yet.” Joon says while smiling. “What Hyung said.” Cheondung agrees.

 

Mir looks at each of them before walking over to Jade’s dresser to grab her laptop. “Well, like she said let’s look for places to go visit, hm?”

“Wait, Maknae, what are you doing?” G.O asks while watching Mir sit down in front of the bathroom door.

“What’s it look like, Hyung? We gotta look for places to go, right? Plus, we gotta make sure Noona doesn’t try to run off again.”

“You’re right, Mir. C’mon Hyungs, let’s go look for places.” Cheondung states as he walks over to Mir and sits next to him, while the other three follow suit.

 

~*~*~*~30 minutes later~*~*~*~

 

“Oh hey! That looks like a fun place to go….”

“Ya’ll seriously took me up on my offer of sitting around the door while I shower? Really guys?” Jade states as she stands in the doorway of the bathroom looking down at the MBLAQ members, shaking her head.

“You really have a problem cutting people off when they are talking don’t you? Between you and Joon, I don’t who is worse.” G.O exclaims, glaring up at Jade.

“Meh, I think I’ll make it a habit when it comes to you, Ahjussi. So, did ya’ll find some places to go see?” Jade shrugs before looking over at Joon, Cheondung and Mir.

“Yup, we found a few places, Noona. Wanna see which ones before we get ready to go?” Cheondung asks Jade as she steps over Seungho’s legs to sit between him and Joon.

 

“Ooooo, the Zoo first? That is awesome! I’ve been planning on going there for awhile now. It’s absolutely amazing, the animals are sooooo adorable and the Lions love to roar A LOT. Hahaha” Jade gushes as she sees the website they are looking at.

“So it’s settled, the Zoo it is!” Joon exclaims as he wiggles around in his spot in excitement.

Laughing at Joon, Jade starts to get up from the floor, “Alrighty, let me just go get my socks, shoes and keys and I’ll be ready.”

Seungho froze in his spot and looked up at her, “Ummm, why are you looking at me like that Seungho?” “There’s something I forgot to tell you earlier…Jihoon Hyung took your keys back to South Korea with him…”

“He WHAT?!?” Jade looked back down at Seungho and the others, “Are you freakin’ kidding me?? Why did he….-Jade sighs-…My mother had something to do with this didn’t she?”

Seungho nodded in return, “She thought it would be best if we had to take you everywhere, that way you couldn’t get out of the deal. Oh and guys, Hyung took all of our cell phones away as well and gave me ones that only work here in America till the month is over. Jade has a famous Uncle in Japan that wouldn’t be very happy if he found out about all this.”

“Bwoh??? But how are we supposed to talk to our friends and stuff?” G.O asked. “If we still had our phones, she would be able to contact her Uncle and her mother doesn’t want that. Plus, we have to focus on this mission just as much as Jade does, G.O.”

G.O glared at Jade who glared back at him “Don’t give me that look, Ahjussi, I keep giving you all a way out of it all. But nooooo no one wants to listen to Jade now do they?”

 

“So….are we still going to the Zoo or not?” Joon looks around at the others then to Jade.

 

Sighing for what seems the billionth time that morning, Jade replies “Yes, we’re still going. BUT! I am NOT sitting next to Ahjussi.” And with that Jade walks off to her room to gather her socks and shoes while the others get up to get ready as well.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it has taken forever! Hope you enjoy!