Chapter 5

* I. Don't. Date! ... Or do I? *

 

Time - Closed
 
 
Place - Closed
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
"NO?????" 
 
"Ya'll might want to pick your jaws up. Might get some flies moving in.” 
 
‘Breathe Jade. No need to go off on them.' 
 
“Look, I apologize for whoever gave you the idea of coming down here and helping me, but I don't need it, alright? I'm perfectly fine by myself and have been for almost three years now. In all seriousness, I really am sorry. Hope ya'll had a fun trip. I gotta go close registers down now. Have a safe flight home." Jade shook her head and gave a small smile as she turned around.
 
"Well, that was fun. What do we do now?" Joon looked around at the others who were still stunned. 
 
"So you seriously told them ‘no,’ huh?" Keith looked over at Jade as they were counting down their registers. 
 
"Well yeah. What'd you expect me to say? 'Omg MBLAQ yes, yes I will let you help me find my knight in shining armor and ride away on his white horse to his fancy castle where we can live happily ever after'?...Pppssshhhtttt. Seriously, Keith? I'm no fairytale princess. Things like that don't happen here." 
 
"Hahaha, did you seriously have to say that in the most squeaky, girly voice you could muster?" Jade gave Keith a 'drop it' look as she started to count the bills. "I'm just saying Myst, you should really reconsider. You never know." 
 
"I do know. I always know how it's going to end. Broken," Jade said as she turned to hand Keith the envelope of the money she counted down for him to put with the rest as they started on the coins.
 
Seungho looks over towards Keith and Jade. 
 
'This just got awkward. We gotta find a way to convince her, but how?'
 
"She seems to be a tough one," Jihoon says while crossing his arms and leaning back in his chair. 
 
"Huh? Oh...yeah....she does," Seungho muttered as Jihoon made him lose his train of thought. 
 
"Excuse me? I'm going to have to ask you all to leave. We have to lock the doors now." Everyone looks up to see LeaAnn smiling at them. 
 
"Oh, we're sorry Ma'am. We'll be on our way out now." As they get up to leave, LeaAnn stops them.
 
"Wait, aren't you the guys Jade was telling me about earlier? The ones who want to help her in the relationship department?" 
 
"Yeah, that would be us. Why?" G.O asked. 
 
"I just wanted to let you all know to not give up. She may come off hardheaded at first, but give it time. In the end she'll get tired of you all asking and agree to it. She's a good girl, who deserves happiness. Well, guess I should let you all pass, now. She's eyeing us like we're enemies. Haha, have a good night you all."
 
After the group walked out and LeaAnn had the doors locked, she turned to see Jade glaring at her. 
 
"What's that look for?" 
 
"What were you talking to MBLAQ and Jihoon about?" 
 
"Oh, nothing. Just asked them to leave and have a good night is all." 
 
"Uh huh, and that took about five minutes to do?" 
 
"Mysteri Jade, don't you dare question me on my antics, and get back to work." LeaAnn states as she walks off to the office to get the last of her paper work done.
 
"UUUGGGHHHHH....Why does she always have to put my first name in there when she becomes all serious with me??? Ggggrrrr." 
 
"Awww c'mon Myst, you know you still love her." Jade turns around to see Keith waiting by the doorway of the kitchen. 
 
"I know, but still. She knows I don't like it. It reminds me of when I was a kid getting into trouble. And when did you take your till to the office?" 
 
"Now you know why she does it, haha. Someone has to keep you in line. And about the time you started drooling over those guys when they were leaving." 
 
*WHACK* 
 
"HEY! What was that for?!" Keith grumbled as he rubbed his arm. 
 
"I. Was. NOT. Drooling.” Jade gritted her teeth as she passed him with her till in hands to take to the office.
 
"Alrighty, everyone ready to head out the back door?" LeaAnn asked as she got ready to set the alarm.
 
"Yup!" Keith and Jade exclaimed simultaneously. 
 
"Well, let’s get outta here." LeaAnn said as she set the alarm and walked towards the two. As they walk out the back door Jade sees six men by her vehicle. 
 
"Are you freakin' kidding me????"