Chapter 1

* I. Don't. Date! ... Or do I? *

 

Date - September 7th 2012
 
Time - 5:45 pm
 
Place - Jade's Work
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
"That girl, right there," Jihoon said as he pointed at the girl who just walked into the pizza place. "She is the reason we are here. Her mother contacted me." Jihoon looked at each of the MBLAQ members. *snap snap* "Yah!" All five of the boys jumped and tore their attention away from the girl. 
 
"I'm still confused, hyung. Why did her mother contact you?" Seungho asked while trying to focus on Jihoon's words. Jihoon gave a small chuckle before replying, 
 
"She contacted because her daughter hasn't dated in almost three years now. She…" 
 
"What's that got to do with us?" Joon interrupted. *smack* G.O hit Joon upside the head. The others laughed as Joon whispered, "Mianhe, hyung."
 
"As I was saying, her mother called, asking if I would help get her daughter back into liking relationships again. At first, I thought it was ridiculous, that she wanted her daughter to date one of you." All five members looked at him in shock. 
 
"You're not serious, are you, hyung? I mean..." Mir said looking at Jihoon confused. 
 
"No, no, no Mir. It's just what I had thought. Her mother actually just wanted us to help find a suitable person for her daughter." 
 
"Oooohhhh" was all that could come out of the other five’s mouths. 
 
"So, what's her name?" Cheondung asked as he watched the girl take care of some customers on the other side of the restaurant. 
 
"Her name is Jade," Jihoon answered his dongsaeng before taking a sip of his water. 
 
"How old is she? She looks young…" G.O asked while taking a bite of his pizza slice. 
 
"She turned twenty-three this year on February twelvth. So you three *Jihoon pointed to Seungho, G.O, and Joon* especially better take good care of her."
 
"Oh! She's my Noona!" Mir says while clapping excitedly. G.O rolls his eyes at Mir and then looks over at where Jade is standing, giving her order to another co-worker. "So, we're just going to help her find a suitable person, right? But, what if one of us falls for her?"
 
"Don't," was all Jihoon could think of to say. 
 
"So, you're pretty much telling us to get to know this girl, and help her to find someone who is suitable....but not to fall for her at all?" Seungho looked at Jihoon with curiosity. 
 
"Right. Her mother doesn't really see any of you fit for Jade. She just thinks it would be cool if Jade got help from one of her favorite Kpop groups." Seungho looked surprised at this. 
 
"We're one of her favorite Kpop groups? But wait....We're in Kentucky right? I've Googled about this state. Isn't it all about country and rock music?"
 
Jihoon, who was taking a drink of his water at that time, started to choke from being shocked by Seungho's question. 
 
"Oh whoa...Are you ok, sir??" All five members of MBLAQ turned their heads towards the voice. ‘Whoa...She is really pretty’ Seungho thought as he had finally gotten the chance to really see Jade's face. 
 
"I'm fine, thank you, miss. Just went down the wrong pipe is all," Jihoon said as he had calmed down from his coughing fit. Jade smiled as she said, 
 
"Glad you're ok. If you need anything just let me or your waiter know."
 
As Jade turned around to walk off, she stopped. ‘O.....M....G.....It can't be, can it?’ She slowly turns around to see if her mind is playing tricks on her. Nope. ‘OMG! It's really MBLAQ and Rain!...keep cool Jade, keep cool…’ she thought to herself. "Uhh...Hi. Can I ask you all a question?" Jade asked nervously. 
 
"You just did" Joon said giving off his amazing smile. Jade gave a small chuckle, but decided to ignore Joon's remark. 
 
"Aren't you Jung Jihoon and MBLAQ?" 
 
"Yes, you would be correct there. It's nice to meet you," Jihoon said.
 
 
_______________________________________________________________
 
 
First chapter........How'd it go? xD