Chapter 3

* I. Don't. Date! ... Or do I? *

 

Time - 9:50 pm
 
Place - Jade's work
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
"So, what all did you and noona talk about?" Cheondung asked as Mir sat back down in his chair. 
 
"Well, I told her why we're here in the States," Mir stated simply. 
 
"BWOH?!!!" All five men looked at Mir in a state of shock. This time, it was the men who turn to look over and find the two females looking at them strangely. 
 
"Mir, what were you thinking??? She wasn't supposed to find out until 15 minutes before the place closed!" Jihoon whispered angrily. Mir shook his head 
 
"Whoa, whoa, whoa...I didn't tell her it was her that we'll be helping, hyung. I just told her we had a fan that needed help with relationships."
 
"Knowing you, that smirk you gave us means you found something out. What is it?" G.O asked as he threw a few wadded up napkins at Mir. 
 
"Hyung!! Just for that, you now have to pay to get this information." Mir crossed his arms as he gave G.O a smirk. 
 
"Bwoh?! I'm your hyung! You can't do that!" Mir raised an eyebrow. 
 
"And I'm the maknae with the info. 100,000 won and the info is yours, hyung." G.O looked over at Jihoon. 
 
"Are you really gonna let him talk to me like that, hyung?" 
 
"Well, I'm pretty sure he would have given us the information if you hadn't thrown napkins at him," Jihoon laughed while G.O gave Mir an evil glare. 
 
As Mir sat there quietly smiling to himself, Seungho looked over at G.O. 
 
"Man, just give him the money. I’m pretty sure if you play him in Kai Bai Bo later, you can get it back." "Yeah, hyung. We kinda need the info to help Jade find the love of her life," Joon said. G.O smiled evilly "Actually...Mir, let's play Kai Bai Bo now. If you win, I’ll give you the money and we get the info. If I win, you get no money, but we still get the info. Deal?"
 
"Deal," was all Mir said as he got up to switch seats with Cheondung, who had been sitting next to G.O. "Alright guys. Best two out three. Hana, dhul, seht!" Cheondung stated as he stood there watching them. 
 
Mir threw out Bo as G.O threw out Bai. 
 
"Yes!!" Mir’s fist pumped the air as G.O shook his head in disbelief. 
 
"It's only the first round, maknae. Don't celebrate just yet." G.O rolled his eyes. 
 
"Hana, dhul, seht!" both said to start the second round. 
 
"Alright!" Seungho said as Mir threw out Kai, only to get defeated by G.O's Bai. 
 
"One more, hyung. You sure you can beat him again?" Cheondung asked as they got ready for the third round. 
 
"I'm not the master at Kai Bai Bo for nothing. Haha" G.O smiled. Joon looked between the two 
 
"Hana…
 
 
Dhul…
 
 
SEHT!!" G.O and Mir never took their eyes off each other as they threw their hands forward. 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Aish! I can't believe I lost!" G.O shook his head as Mir jumped from his seat doing his infamous crazy dance. 
 
"Whooooooo!! I beat hyung, I beat hyu- .....oops." As everyone else is laughing, Mir is apologizing to the man he had bumped into. 
 
"It's alright man, just watch what you're doing next time," the stranger said as he walked off. Mir, now calm, sits back down smiling at G.O with his hand held out.
 
"I believe money is to be traded for info now." G.O reluctantly pulls out his wallet and hands over 100,000 won to Mir. "Kamsahamnida hyung." 
 
"Yeah, yeah. Info. NOW." 
 
"She likes you, hyung." Mir points towards Seungho. "Well, more like how your personality is. Someone who is boring like you. Haha." Mir's last sentence earned him a smack in the back of the head by Jihoon. 
 
'Someone like me, huh? Shouldn't be too hard to find someone then,' Seungho thought. 
 
On the other side of the restaurant, "Mysteri Jade! Get your behind over here now!!" At the sound of her first and middle name, Jade knew if she took her time, she would be in trouble. 
 
"What's up, LeaAnn?" she asked once she got to where the other was standing with a mop and bucket. "Some customers spilled their drinks as they were leaving and it's all over the floor. Wanna be the one to clean it?" 
 
"But, but, bu-.." 
 
"No buts. Go." LeaAnn laughed as she handed Jade the mop and bucket. 
 
"Fiiiiinnnnnneeee...." Jade whined as she grabbed the mop and bucket and headed over to where the spill was. 
 
"Hey, miss?" 
 
"Eeep!...Oh, sorry. What can I do for you? Heh, heh?" Jade asked as she tried to calm her beating heart. "Haha, didn't mean to scare you. I was just wondering what time you close?" Jihoon smiled at Jade. "Oh, we close at eleven. Anything else I can do for ya, sir?" 
 
"Cool. And yeah, there is. About 20 minutes before ya'll close, come to our table." Jihoon smiled again as he turned to walk back over to the table. "Oh, and call me Jihoon. Or oppa. Your choice, but, not sir. I'm too young for that."
 
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
Alrighty guys! How are ya'll liking the story so far? I've been trying to type of Chapter 4, but work and then being, I guess, sick has gotten in the way. BUT!!!! I will be writing it up this week before the weekend. PROMISE! Have a good day/night and stay safe!! x)