Epilogue

THE MASKED GUY, L and KIM MYUNGSOO
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Have you ever felt so lonely that you are alone in your life? Have you ever felt like you have everything in the world but feel so empty?


 

If you have, then maybe we are in the same situation.


 

I am a lone and only child. My mother died when I was young and since then, my dad would drown himself from work, forgetting all about me who was left at home with the maids.


 

I lack love. I know that. Ever since. But it all changed when I met them.


 

There were three people who showed me that I belonged in this world. Three people who made me feel that I am not alone. Three people who loved me for me and protected me against everyone.


 

Wait. Was it three or was it just two?


 

Anyway, it’s them.


 

One was that someone who would always protect whenever bad guys come at me. I don’t even know why they always see me? Was I the only one that catches their interest?


 

But anyways, he was there. He was there to fight for me.


 

And since then, I have always wanted to know everything about him. I wanted to discover the real him. I have unconsciously loved him.


 

Who wouldn’t fall in love with a masked man who always shows up when you are on trouble like a police patrolling at night in the dark alleys of the village?


 

And what am I doing in the dark alleys of the village again? Tch.


 

Who wouldn’t fall in love with a potential Knight in Shining Armor?


 

Who wouldn’t fall in love with the MASKED GUY?


 


 

Well, I thought Masked Guy was the one for me. I thought. But then I started to feel something for this Kim Myungsoo, my seat mate.


 

He is always asleep during classes and the teacher wouldn’t even bother waking him up. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, he is a VIP. Very Important Person. A very important person who practically owns the whole school.


 

He would yell at the teacher and the teacher would shut up and stop bothering him. Yes, that’s how important he is. It is important for you not to mess with him.


 

With him, I always had the curious feelings. I have always had the urge to talk to him, but then I back out because I don’t want to mess with him. I have always wanted to ask everything about him. Yes, I have never been so curious about him.


 

That’s when I thought to myself that… He had an impact on me. A big impact.


 


 


 

Then there’s this practically the same person as Kim Myungsoo – L. He was Kim Myungsoo’s alter ego that made feel so cherished. He was that alter ego that shows up just in time when I am lonely.


 

Please log in to read the full chapter