"Too bad, Maknae. She's already my princess."

THE MASKED GUY, L and KIM MYUNGSOO
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"They said they would get us tonight." Sunggyu said as the Infinite are sitting pretty in their hideout.

Woohyun smirked. "Like they have something against us."

Dongwoo nodded and high-dived Woohyun. "They won't get us. Not even in their dreams." He snickered.

Sunggyu looked at L. "You know that their leader wants to get you the most, L." He warned. L just raised his eyebrow. Then, Sunggyu shook his head. "Nevermind. Like you care about that loser leader." L smirked.

"So, why aren't we getting their call yet?" Hoya asked with his bored faced.

"I wanna get on with it already." Sungjong whined.

Sungyeol giggled. "I want to see their faces get defeated already!" He beamed with his fist pumped high.

Everyone laughed. Then.... It came. The call they are waiting for.

"Well, hello, Losers!" Sunggyu answered the phone. Infinite cracked up.

"Sure! Our pleasure. See you there!" With that Sunggyu looked at s. "It's time."

Everyone nodded and left their hideout.

 

 

 

"You arrived, Infinite!" Donghyun welcomed.

They are all in an abandoned building, which infinite thought was a weird one. Honestly, they are afraid there might be ghosts here. Dongwoo, especially, is afraid of those terrifying creatures.

"You sure there are no ghosts here?" Dongwoo whispered to Hoya.

"Aish, Hyung!" Hoya whined as he fixed his mask.

"Why? Little Donkey's afraid of ghosts?" Minwoo teased. Little Donkey is Dongwoo's gangname. Everyone thought it was the lamest name he could ever think of.

Dongwoo smirked. "Yeah. Because ghosts are even more dangerous than you, No Minwoo." He shot back.

"How did you know me?" Minwoo asked in full shock.

"Don't worry, BOYFRIEND. We all know you." Sungyeol said.

"You, Choding!" Hyunseong raged and was about to attack Sungyeol.

"Woah! Not too fast, Hyunseong." L blocked Sungyeol. He smirked. "Are you on the run for your death?" He asked cockily which cause Infinite to laugh their asses off.

"L." Youngmin said with anger and disgust evident in his voice.

L looked at him. "What's it Youngmin?" He asked as he moved forward. "You want to get a recap of what I did to you before? You and your twin?" He asked which made Youngmin and Kwangmin to freeze in their posts.

"Afraid now, huh?" Sungjong asked.

"Shut up, Maknae!" Jeongmin hissed.

Please log in to read the full chapter