Feels

THE MASKED GUY, L and KIM MYUNGSOO
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 “We’ll see you at school, Hana!” Sunggyu waved at Hana when they got out of the warehouse.


 

Hana smiled weakly at them as she saw their bruises as well. She felt guiltier. “Sorry.” She apologized again.


 

Woohyun smiled at her and patted her back. “Aigoo. You don’t need to apologize, Hana. You are part of the Infinite family as well. And families protect each other, right?” He asked making the rest of the Infinite gangsters nod in agreement.


 

Hana looked at them and smiled. “Thanks.” She said.


 

Sungjong went closer to her and hugged her. “No problem, noona! We will always protect you.” He said as he caressed Hana’s back.


 

L’s eyes widened and immediately pried the maknae off his princess. “Enough of that hug, Lee Sungjong.” He said as he separated him from Hana.


 

Sungjong frowned at him making the others laugh at L’s jealousy.


 

“Maknae, don’t hug her like that, Myungsoo is jealous.” Sungyeol spat making Hana and L look down in shame.


 

Hoya noticed the awkwardness Sungyeol brought and flicked his forehead. “Stop it, Yeollie.” He said making L thankful at him.


 

Sunggyu exhaled. “Alright. Fight’s over.” He said. “Let’s go now.” He suggested turning to go.


 

“I’ll walk Hana noona home!” Sungjong volunteered.


 

L looked at him with his killer eyes. “Says who?” He asked glaring at the maknae.


 

Sungjong frowned. He knows that his hyung will not allow him no matter what.


 

“Let Myungsoo walk her home, Jongie. You are making it hard for the two.” Dongwoo beamed making Sungjong throw a tantrum.


 

Hana smiled at him. “I’ll walk with you on Monday, Jongie.” She assured. “WHAT?!” L asked in disbelief making Hana chuckle.


 

Just like that, Sungjong’s face brightened. “Really noona?” He asked excitedly.


 

Hana nodded enthusiastically. Sungjong looked at L and stuck his tongue. “Yes!!!!!” He pumped his fist as he followed the rest of his hyungs.


 

Hana chuckled as she looked at Sungjong jumping up and down. Who would know a gangster would be childish like that?


 

L looked at her seriously. “I am hurt, Lee Hana.” He said.


 

Hana looked at him questioning. “Why?” She asked confused.


 

L pouted even more. “You don’t know how you are making me so jealous when you smile like that to other men.” He stated making Hana smile at him.


 

L rolled his eyes. “I don’t like that smile either.” He spat.


 

Hana walked to him and kissed his cheek. “There, you okay now?” She asked.


 

L shook his head and leaned closer to her with his hands wrapping around her waist pulling her even closer. “This would make me better.” He said as he looked into her eyes, connected their forehead and closed the remaining gap between them by sealing her lips with his.


 

Hana’s eyes automatically fluttered close as L kissed her passionately. Oh God! How she liked it so much. This feeling.


 

This feeling of completeness when she is with L.


 

She has never felt this happy. She has never felt so happy to know that L and the masked guy is just one person. She has never felt so happy to finally admit to herself that she loves L as well.


 

L smiled through the kiss as Hana started to kiss him back. Damn. This was too good and perfect to be real. The woman he loves so much, the woman he has been protecting all along, the woman who had made him feel like he belonged to this world and the woman who changed him has finally responded to his kisses.


 

He broke the kiss and connected his forehead to Hana’s. “I don’t exactly know how to start it. I don’t know how to say it properly since you are the first girl who made me like this. You are the only girl who made me feel like I belonged to the world.” He started making Hana blush, feeling all the butterflies flying in her stomach.


 

“But since this will just lead to this thing, I’ll just say it directly.” He said as he looked at Hana’s eyes. “I love you, Lee Hana. More than anything else, more than anyone else.” He continued.

Please log in to read the full chapter