A Son

THE MASKED GUY, L and KIM MYUNGSOO
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

All throughout that day, L was totally and obviously avoiding Hana. That made Hana even sadder. A lot of thoughts were lingering in her mind.

Why is he avoiding me?

Did I do something wrong?

Is Hyuna her girlfriend?

Does Hyuna forbid him from talking to other girls?

And many more. She couldn’t take L out of her mind no matter what she does and no matter how she tries.

“Hana, are you alright?” Zico asked her as he noticed her spacing out again.

Hana just smiled and nodded. “I’m fine. But I’ll be better if you keep your promise.” She said with a wide smile.

Zico just rolled his eyes. “Yeah. I keep promises, alright? I am a man of words.” He said.

Hana chuckled. “Yeah right, Brother.” She teased.

Zico just laughed but deep inside he is hurt. *Brother. I hate that word.* He thought as he wrote the lesson.

L, on the other hand, would glance at Hana from time to time. Yeah. They are seatmates, remember?

He saw her spacing out most of the time. How he wanted to ask her what is wrong but he couldn’t. Hyuna has eyes from everywhere. He couldn’t take the risk.

He saw her smiling at Zico. Yes, how his heart ripped into pieces. How he wanted to snatch her away from that guy. He is jealous.

Drop dead, jealous.

Sungyeol poked him from behind. “Hey, what the hell is going on?” He asked in a whisper.

L just sighed and shook his head.

Hoya just raised his brow. He knows that there is something going between L and Hana. He knows it and he can feel it.

Damn. It doesn’t need to have a CIA agent or psychic powers to notice that something is off between them.

Sungyeol just looked at Hoya and yes, both of them know.

 

 

“Can’t we cancel it?” Zico asked Hana as they arrived the gate of their house.

Hana just gave him a look. “You said you keep promises.” She pouted.

Zico bit his lip to stop himself from smiling. *Why are you so cute, Hana?* HE thought as he looked at Hana’s face.

“Come on!” Hana took his hand and led him inside the big gates.

Zico looked around. It was huge. No wonder, his mom would exchange her terrible life for this luxury.

As he thinks about it, he gets even angrier.

He couldn’t make himself believe that his mom has a better and valid reason for leav

Please log in to read the full chapter