Handkerchiefs & The Gift

THE MASKED GUY, L and KIM MYUNGSOO
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 “How are you and Hyuna, Jiho?” Hana asked him as they sat side by side on the couch.


 

It has been a month since everything happened.


 

A month of Hana’s love for L growing with each passing day.


 

A month of L showing her that he loves her more than anything and anyone else in the world.


 

A month of Hyuna waiting for Zico to confess his feelings for her.


 

A month of Zico contemplating whether Hyuna likes him or not.


 

A month of love and chase.


 

Zico sighed loudly. “Do you think she likes me too?” He asked. “I have been hinting that I like her but she doesn’t even budge. It’s like she’s too hard to get you know.” He added.


 

Hana laughed. She knows how Hyuna has been dying for Zico to confess his feelings but this coward guy has been eaten up by the fear of being rejected.


 

Well, we can’t blame Zico. He has been hurt once. Twice is too much.


 

Zico eyed Hana from head to toe. “Why are you so dressed up today?” He asked.


 

Hana smiled slyly. “Date.” She replied.


 

Zico rolled his eyes. “Is that guy treating you well?” He asked her.


 

Hana smiled widely and nodded enthusiastically. “Of course. I just hate how he goes to gang fights no matter how I tell him not to.” She pouted.


 

Zico chuckled. “Don’t worry for that monkey, Hana. He is one of the best gangsters that kicks asses of other monkeys.” He said.


 

“MONKEY!??!!!!”


 

Zico and Hana looked at the direction of the voice.


 

L was looking at them, raging at what Zico said. “I am too handsome to look like a monkey, TOMATO!” He beamed emphasizing the word ‘tomato’ making Zico glare at him.


 

Hana just chuckled at the two. “Here you are again.” She told the two.


 

L and Zico looked away from each other making Hana laugh at them.


 

L looked at Hana and was wow-ed. “Wow, babe! You look really beautiful!” He beamed as he hugged Hana. “Damn. I even forgot to hug you because of that tomato.” He hissed making Zico glare at him again.


 

Hana smiled. “Let’s go?” She asked.


 

“Hey! I should be the one telling you that.” L said as he took her hand and walked to the door. “We’re going, tomato! Go get your girl as well so you wouldn’t be sulking at home like that!” He yelled before going out.


 

Zico just shook his head and continued what he is doing.


 


 


 

L parked at an unfamiliar house.


 

Hana looked at him questioning. “Where are we?” She asked.


 

L just smiled and unbuckled her seatbelt. “You’ll know later.” He said as he unbuckled Hana’s seatbelt as well.


 

Hana nodded and just followed him.


 

L opened the door and there appeared a feast. Yes, a feast. It was a buffet with a lot of foods and all.


 

Hana gasped when she saw a lot of people there. “What is this, Myungsoo?” She asked in a whisper.


 

L just smiled and held her closer to him. “Well, a feast?” He asked making Hana roll her eyes. “Arasseo. A party with friends and family.” He said.


 

Hana looked at him weirdly. “Party for what?” She asked.


 

L smiled. “Aish. You don’t even remember?” He pouted and walked away.


 

“Remember what?” Hana muttered as she followed L.


 

She walked through the room and saw Moonsoo, L’s brother.


 

“NOONA!” Moonsoo ran to her and hugged her.


 

“Hello, Moonsoo!” Hana beamed at the kid.


 

“I miss you!!!!” Moonsoo kissed her cheek making Hana blush.

Please log in to read the full chapter