Try Me

THE MASKED GUY, L and KIM MYUNGSOO
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Zico, what do you plan to do now?” Kyung asked him about the plan.

Kyung knows that Hana is really close and very dear to Zico. HE knows that he wouldn’t do anything to hurt Hana.

Not when he was the one who saves her from the queenka at school.

Not when she was the only one that made Zico’s heart soft about his mother.

Not when she was the only person who makes the cold leader’s heart beat faster without a reason.

Not when she was the only girl who change Zico.

Zico sighed and looked at the window. “I don’t know, Kyung.” He confessed while looking far away. He is obviously contemplating on what to do next.

Kyung looked at Zico’s dilemma. He just sighed and patted his shoulder. “I know what you are going through, Jiho. But always remember what Infinite did to Teen Top. Changjo is still comatose at the hospital.” He said. “I hope you think about it.” He added before leaving the leader.

Kyung sat at the couch with the other members.

“What did he say?” P.O. asked his hyung.

Kyung breathed hard. “He is confused at this state. You know how Hana means so much to him. Even if he doesn’t admit it.” He replied.

The rest of the Block B sighed not knowing what to do to their leader.

B – Bomb was the one who was hurt the most. He was because he is closed to his cousin, Changjo. And yes, he was the one who is angry the most among them.

He wanted to crush Infinite in his own hands now. At this very instant, he wants to kill of seven – especially that notorious L.

“Minhyuk, are you alright?” Jaehyo asked him.

B – bomb sighed and nodded. “Yeah. I am fine. I can’t wait to crush them in my hands.” He said as he balled his fist .

Block B looked at B – bomb who is really on it to fight Infinite. However, they couldn’t help but be worried about their leader, who is in a big dilemma right now.

 

 

 

 

“Go talk to her, hyung!” Sungjong encouraged L to talk to Hana who is alone right now at the cafeteria.

L looked at Hana who is so immersed at the book she is reading which he saw is entitled “She’s Dating the Gangster”. (A/N: That is one of the most classic wattpad story in filipino. It will be available in bookstores in the Philippines soon, in English version. Hehehe. Yeah. I read that. It was really touching. ^^ She’s Dating The Gangster by SGwannabee [I am not sure of the spelling of the author’s pen name])

He glanced back at the Infinite boys who are giving him an encouraging look.

“Go!” They mouthed at him with matching hand gestures to go.

L sighed hard and nodded.*I have to do this.* HE thought as he approached Hana.

He crept up beside her quietly, Hana didn’t even notice him.

People in the cafeteria are looking at Hana’s direction. Everyone is wondering why the hot and campus crush L is beside her.

“Are they dating?”

“No! He is dating Hyuna right?”

“But why is he sitting with her?”

“I don’t know.”

“But look! He is gazing intently at her face.”

“So handsome and hot! I wou

Please log in to read the full chapter