Sorry Kiss

THE MASKED GUY, L and KIM MYUNGSOO
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Hyuna has been stealing bad glances at Hana the next day. She wants to beat the hell out of her but nah. She decides to wait for the next move of the ones who she gave her pictures to – Block B.

Hyuna knows almost all stuffs. Fashion, modeling, school, work, flirting and all. She even knows about the underground world. She always wanted to have someone to fight for her – like a gangster would. So, she researched everything about the gangster world.

There she knew about the almost all of the gangs. But what caught her interest the most is Infinite, especially the deadliest and cruelest, L.

From that time, she has been waiting to know about L’s identity so eagerly.

Then one night, she saw them.

Infinite.

She saw them taking off their masks as they are walking home from a fight. It was the fight against Teen Top.

She saw how each of them looked like. She knew about their secret.

From then on, she has been trying her best and planning tricks to attract L, Kim Myungsoo. But she always fails because of one girl.

The only girl that L had ever laid his eyes on.

And that’s Lee Hana.

And yes, she detested Hana since then.

Because of how she desired to be with L, Hyuna threatened L that she would spread their gang's identity and would hurt Hana. Knowing that Hana is special and dear to L, L gave in.

She almost had her grip on L. Almost.

If not for L being confident at his ability, she would be dating L happily now. Even if it is one – sided. Yeah, who cares about love when you get to date the man you desired the most?

Hyuna sighed and gritted her teeth as she glared at Hana who is reading a book again. *Just wait, Lee Hana. Just wait.* She thought.

 

 

 

 

Hana walked into class thinking about why the students are looking at her weirdly. Well, in a menacing way though.

She tried so hard to shrug away all those looks but they just kept looking at her mire weirdly every time. That made her walk to class looking down the whole time.

She heaved a sigh of relief as she reached her room. *Why are they looking at me intently like that?* She thought as she quietly sat on her seat.

Zico, who arrived just a few moments earlier, noticed that Hana is down. He looked at Kyung who is waiting for his next move.

“Go. Talk to her.” Kyung encouraged him. This guy knows how Zico hates it when Hana is sad. He knows how special Hana is for Zico.

Zico nodded. But…

“Is something wrong?” L asked Hana. Yes, he took action earlier than the Z!

“Looks like someone acted earlier than you.” Kyung whispered making Zico rage in anger.

Zico glared at L secretly and sighed to collect his cool. He shouldn’t let anyone see that he is frustrated and defeated.

He just let it go and waited for his turn. If there will be.

 

 

 

Hana shook her head at L’s question. She wanted to tell him everything since she thinks they are close but the looks just keep getting wilder every time L talks to her.

L must ha

Please log in to read the full chapter