CLOSER

THE MASKED GUY, L and KIM MYUNGSOO
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"I don't get it, Ahjumma! Why would dad look for another wife?" Hana blurted in her room. She is crying. She couldn't accept the fact that she has a stepmom now. "Are they even married?" She asked

Ahjumma sighed. "What I know is they are still preparing for their wedding." She honestly replied.

Hana just sighed hard. "I don't like the thought of having another mom." she said while looking outside the window. "But Dad seems to be happy about this." She said.

Ahjumma went near her. She patted Hana's shoulders. "Why don't you give your stepmom a chance? A chance to prove herself to you? A chance to prove that she can also act as your mom?" She suggested to Hana.

Hana looked Ahjumma. Ahjumma is smiling at her. She is giving Hana an encouraging look. Hana sighed and just nodded. "As long as dad is happy. I'll be fine." she said as she finally decided to give her stepmom a chance.

 

 

 

"Good morning, Hana!" Jina greeted enthusiastically. She was preparing the table for breakfast when Hana woke up.

Hana was a bit shocked at how Jina was treating her. *She's not as bad as stepmoms should be.* She thought.

"Come here, Hana ah! Sit down and have your breakfast." Jina said as she pulled the chair where Hana will sit.

"Where's dad?" Hana asked.

"He went out earlier. He said he will be in a meeting." Jina replied as she placed Hana's utensils.

Jina started to put dishes on Hana's plate. These dishes were made by her. She woke up early in the morning to help in preparing breakfast.

Hana looked at her stepmom as she was placing food on her plate. She was touched and smiled at the thought of having someone to take care of her again, a mom.

"Thank you." Hana finally uttered. "You should eat too." She said as she motioned Jina to sit down as well.

"Oh! Gomawo!" Jina beamed as he took her sit and started to eat as well.

Hana could see joy in the way Jina acts. She can also see sincerity in her actions. With that, she smiled. She realized that Jina isn't that bad at all.

 

 

"Hana, I'll just go to the grocery

Please log in to read the full chapter