Plan

THE MASKED GUY, L and KIM MYUNGSOO
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

25 Plan

"Did you know the news in the gangster world!!?" Kyung came running to the hideout of Block B, panting.

The rest of the members looked at him including the angry Zico. All with questioning eyes.

"What's it?" Taeil spoke. He is busy fixing his mask. His mask tore when they faced MBLAQ the other day. But even so, they won. No wonder, Block B is the rising gang in the underground world.

Kying raked his hair. "Infinite fought with Teen Top." He started as he clenched his fist. "L. Joe was beaten to death and he had his left hand cemented up. Ricky was stabbed into the stomach causing him to be confined in the hospital." He continued as he narrowed his eyes. "And Changjo was hit in the head causing him to be in coma state right now." He added darkly.

Block B's eyes widened. They all gritted their teeth and clenched their fist.

Changjo is B-Bomb's cousin. And Teen top is really close to Block B. And yeah, Infinite is Block B's ultimate target.

Ever since, Infinite has been the number one gang in the underground world - After the super gangs Beast, Super Junior, BigBang and SHINee, who have been treated as the kings of the underground world. Well, Infinite is like the Princes of the underground world and the super gangs conceded to this fact. Hence, Infinite's connections.

Block B has been waiting for this time. For this time to have an excuse to just beat Infinite. Fraternity. Brotherhood. Friendship. That is Block B and Teen Top. And now that Infinite attacked and pained Teen Top, Block B can't just watch. They have to prove that they, too, are deserving to be called Princes of the underground world.

Zico smirked as he stretched his arm. "So... Shall we start hunting those damn guys down?" He asked s.

Block B smirked. "I guess you know it." Yukwon said with his grr... Cute smiling face. (A/N: gooosh! Sorry. I am drooling here. I am really sorry guys. ^^)

With that, Block B has hit on with their plan.

 

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter