CURIOUS ZICO

THE MASKED GUY, L and KIM MYUNGSOO
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

The next day, Hana was awaken by her stepmom calling her.

"Hana ah, wake up now. You'll be late for school already." Jina softly shook her.

"Five more minutes." Hana mumbled as she hugged her pillow tighter.

"Hana ah, it's already 7:30." Jina said softly.

Upon hearing that, Hana's eyes shot wide open. She immediately looked at the clock. And yes, it's really 7:30 and 30 minutes to go before her first class begins.

Immediately, she stood up and rushed to the bathroom to prepare.

She finished preparing herself in record time - 15mins. She ran down the house.

"Hana, eat breakfast first!" Jina called her.

But Hana is already on the rush to go to school. "Ani. I'm late to school. Thank you for the breakfast, mom." She ran to the door and to school.

 

 

 

 

She arrived to school on time. The students were still outside the rooms chatting with their friends.

Hana sighed in relief. *I thought I'll be late!* She thought as she proceeded to her room. *I was thinking too much of my Masked Prince.* She thought as she reddened. She shook her head and went back to reality.

Mr. Park couldn't come that day. So, a substitute came to give the class the seat work left by Mr. Park for them to work on.

It was quite easy and Hana finished it in less than ten minutes.

*Too bad, I can't go on yet.* she thought as she placed her chin on her palm.

She glanced at Zico who seemed to be concentrating on the seat work. Well, that's the first time The Zico actually concentrated on something related to academics. Hana chuckled as she find him 'cute' in his 'focused' mode.

Zico heard her chuckling and looked at her. "Hey, you don't already, Ms. National Bookstore?" He asked as he saw her relaxing already.

Hana nodded at him and stared at the window again.

Zico was amazed at her. His jaw is even dropped. Why? Zico is still on the first item and Hana is already sitting pretty after all the 25 items. And yeah. It was just than ten minutes have passed. *Amazing girl. Pretty intelligent, eh?* He thought as he glanced at Hana.

Hana noticed him staring at her. "What?" She asked. "Want help?" She offered with a smile.

Zico abruptly nodded. The fact is, his head has been breaking into pieces with just the first problem.

Hana started teaching him the formulas. And without her knowing the girls from her class have been glaring at her for a long time. And Zico? Of course he's not listening. Just say that he was mesmerized by Hana's aura.

Hana finished teaching him and went back to doing nothing. She doesn't even know that her classmates are staring and glaring at her, killing her with their looks.

Hana just looked at the window again as Zico is still in shock of her knowledge.

"Wow! How come you finished it first than me?! This is the first! I know I am smarter than you!" Kyung whined.

Zico just smirked and wondered at how large Hana's knowledge is.

Hana then, glanced at L whose paper is still blank. How could he answer... If he's asleep?

Hana tried to poke L who is still in dreamland. But L won't wake up. *He doesn't care if he answers it or not right?* She thought and smiled. She took his paper and answered it. She even wrote

Please log in to read the full chapter