Chapter 9

Stuck With 4 Gangs!

 

Everyone gathered in the living room waiting for you to finish showering. The clock ticked and everyone sat their quietly. Some were reading, some where on theirr phones, some where just closing their eyes. Chanyeol's eyebrow twitched and bursted out. "Yah! How can you guys just sit there, we should just kick her out, she's just a maid!" 
 
Everyone looked up at Chanyeol. "Look, it's late and there's a lot of weird guys out at this hour at least we should let her stay for the night. She probably had a fight with her parents." Suho said. 
 
Chanyeol scrunched his nose and sat back down. 
 
"Or she ran away from home." Kai said tossing a baseball up and down. 
 
Kris opened his eyes. "We'll just ask her when she finish showering, stop making stuff up." Everyone shut their mouths including Chanyeol, no one dares to talk back to the leader. 
 
Suddenly your phone ringed. Exo looked at each other waiting for someone to pick up or not. 
 
Kris sighed, he picked up your phone and pressed the answer button. "Hello?" 
 
"Hello? Is this Kyungah?" A guy with a deep, nasally  voice answered. 
 
"No it's not, I can leave a message to her." Kris said. 
 
"Tell her that if she doesn't have the money she owe us, there will be special guests waiting to get her and this is from the Black Hands." He said and hung up. 
 
Kris eyes widen. *what is she doing with the Black Hands?*
 
"Yah! What are you doing with my phone?!" You took your phone away from him, checking if there's anything wrong with it.  
 
 "Hey maid, why are you here? Did you run away from home because you got in a fight or something? This is not a hotel you know." Chanyeol rolled his eyes. 
 
Kris stood there as his flash back occurred again. 
 
---
 
Kris was playing with the rest of the Exo members when a group of men came barging in the orphanage. They flipped over tables and scattered everything out. 
 
The Exo members watched the men in black suits as they shivered, tears were forming in their eyes hiding behind Kris. 
 
The owner came out asking them what they needed. One of the men took out a picture of a little girl that looked like Kyungah. Little Kris eyes widen. The owner shook her head and told them that she disappeared suddenly. They nodded and left. Kris watched them leave as the members were scared to death, so was Infinite, Btob and B.A.P. 
 
Little Kris hands clenched. *you guys will pay for doing this! I won't forgive you! I won't let you guys find her first, we will find her and protect her!* 
 
Kris spotted a business card, he picked it up it says 'Black Hands' with a black hand print on it. He crushed the little card. *we will never forgive you for doing this to our home and Kyungah!*
 
--- 
 
Kris hands clenched into a ball, turning his knuckles white. 
 
"Hyung! Hyung!" Kris snapped out of his thoughts and looked at you. 
 
You blinked and just stared back. 
 
Kris cleared his throat. "We'll just deal with this tomorrow morning, it's late." He said and went up stairs. 
 
"He probably thought of it again." Suho sighted. 
 
Everyone became quiet. "Well, I'll take you to the guest room...uhh?" 
 
"It's Kyungah." You said. 
 
Everyone froze.
 
Even Chanyeol.  
 
No one has ever heard of that name since the incident. 
 
"E-ehh?" Suho stuttered. 
 
-----
comments are allowed! Leave some feedback. Add me as friends! ^^ Happy almost Mother's Day!