Chapter 6

Stuck With 4 Gangs!

 

I woke up and stretched my aching body. I rubbed my eyes to get a clearer vision to where I was. *wait, isn't this the evil mansion?* I felt something slide if my back as I stretched my arms. *huh? Who's cardigan is this? It can't be that big lips guy, could it be?* I scratched my head. 
 
"Well, I better thank him for lending me his cardigan." I grabbed a note from my bag and wrote a small note to thank him. 
 
*wait, did he treat my wounds too?* I stared at my wound that was neatly bandaged. 
 
'Dear mystery man, thank you for lending me your cardigan and for treating my wounds I really appreciate it. :)'
                        -Kyungah 
I folded the cardigan neatly on the table with the note on top and left satan's mansion. 
-----
 
Kris came downstairs with his hair wet from finishing his shower and grabbed a water bottle form the fridge. He chugged it down and noticed his cardigan. 
 
He grabbed the note on top and read it. 
 
Dear mystery man, thank you for lending me your cardigan and for treating my wounds I really appreciate it. :)
                      -Kyungah 
 
Kris chuckled. For a moment he thought of that name. *Kyungah? It can't be that Kyungah? She disappeared.* Kris shook his head "It can't be her there is alot of people who's name is Kyungah." Kris couldn't help but to think of it. 
 
His phone rang "hello?"
 
"Hyung, we found him, what should we do with him?" One of his worker said. 
 
"Does he have the money?" He asked.
 
"No." 
 
"Do whatever you want, tell him that if he doesn't have the money I'll have Exo come and get him." 
 
"Yes sir." He said. 
 
Kris ended the call. He went upstairs to his room to change in to a white t-shirt and a black blazer with black jeans. 
 
He went downstairs to see s dressed. "Alright let's go, we can't be late for the meeting with the Black Hands."
-----
 
My shift finally ended. Good thing I didn't see those Btob guys again they practically eat here every day.
 
As I reached the border line I've notice lights shining brightly at the sky. To my curiosity I went to the  north and checked out what was going on.
 
North Korea was different from the south and the west. They had graffiti every where and different kinds of sculpture paltered out on the streets. It was like as if this side was meant for hip-pop.
 
I went towards the music and the crowd cheering. As I got closer to get a better look, it was two groups doing a rap battle. 
 
Too my surprised they were really good especially the group who all had blonde hair. 
 
When they finished the emcee announced the winner and it was a group called B.A..P. The crowd cheered loudly as the boys thanked everyone. 
 
I clapped for them and toured around. I looked at all the food stands and stationary stands. It was like a festival but hip-pop styled. 
 
-----
 
"Wow good job guys! We won again!" Zelo held the trophy above his head with a big smile stuck on his face. 
 
"Yea, it's all thanks to you we won." Himchan slung his arm over Zelo's shoulder. 
 
"Okay enough, let's go eat I'm starving." Daehyun said. 
 
B.A.P walked around the festival looking at clothing and snaking on street food. 
 
B.A.P  and Kyungah walked passed each other as Kyungah mind her own business enjoying the art work. 
 
Yongguk eyes widen *it's that scent.* he quickly grabbed the girls arm. You turned around to look at the stranger who grabbed your arm. Your eyebrows furrowed. "Excuse me? Who are you? Why are you grabbing my arm?" 
 
The B.A.P members stopped and turned to his leader. 
 
"Kyungah?!" Youngguk said, surprised. 
 
"How do you know my name? Do I know you?" You said getting annoyed. 
 
"It's me your oppa, Yongguk oppa." He pointed to himself. 
 
You lossesn his grip. "Yongguk?"