Chapter 8

Stuck With 4 Gangs!

 

The lights shined and loud music blasted out as everyone danced on the dance floor. 
 
I sat on the same stool with the palm of my hand against my cheeks exhausted. *This club must be very popular. I wonder what are oppa's doing?* 
 
"Here." Junhyung handed you a tray of drinks. You took it and stared at the tray for the receipt that the table ordered. 
 
"Uhm where does this go?" I asked 
 
He pointed to his left which led to a unknown hallway. Your eyes brows furrowed. *looks scary.*
When you were about to go Junhyung grabbed your arm. 
 
"You better not mess anything up, if you do it's not my fault that your fired." He said. 
 
"Why? Are they the owner of the club or something?" I asked 
 
Junhyung shrugged. *Ok than* I took a deep breath and headed to the room. 
 
I stopped in front of the door with a sign saying VIP. I knocked the door and I was greeted by a huge muscular man in a black suit. 
 
My heart started to panic and I could feel my hand starting to sweat. *what happens if it's them? No, it can't be no one crosses over the boarder line.* 
 
The man moved his way, with a little bit of confident I walked in. I turned right and walked in to a room. "Oh! Our drinks are here." Changsub walked up to you and grabbed his drink. *it's them! wait Junhyung said if I mess things up I might get fired. No way, it can't be, they own this club?!* my eyes widen. 
 
"What are you standing there for bring our drinks." Changsub said. 
 
"N-neh!" I lowered my head and walked up to the round table. As I place the last cup, one of them grabbed my wrist. I froze for a second. "H-how may I help you?" 
 
"Your that waitress from that cafe, right?" Eunkwang said. 
 
Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at you. 
 
I bit my lip nervously. *If I lie than I'll be really in trouble* "yes." 
 
Eunkwang let go of your wrist. "Is that so, it's a pleasure for you to work for us." 
 
I bowed "I'll work hard." And I left the room. "Why does this keep happening?! That means I'll have to see them every time I go to work." I sighed and slapped my forhead. 
 
-----
 
"Hey hyung, isn't it good that she works her? You can find out more things about her." Changsub said. 
 
"Yea." He sipped his drink. 
 
"Isn't it a coincidence that we always run into her?" Peniel asks. 
 
"Maybe it's fate." Ilhoon said. 
 
*or it could be her* Sungjae thought as he threw his ball up and down. 
 
------
 
As I arrived home, I notice my door was slightly opened. "!" 
 
I switched the light open to see everything scattered out. "Damn it they found me. Crap! What do I do ?" *run* my thoughts told me. 
 
I quickly grabbed my bag and stuffed it with my clothes, I ripped the wall paper and slide the small square door open to grab my debt money. 
 
I quickly ran down the stairs and placed my monthly rent in the landlords mail box.
 
I looked both my direction thinking were I should go. "Hey hey hey what's the rush?" *crap I'm caught !* 
 
"I believe you owe us money." He said. I bit my bottom lips. * I need to get away from these guys.* 
 
I looked to my right with wide eyes . "Po-police!!" I yelled. 
 
"What?! Where?!" 
 
On cue I hit them with my bag and ran for my life. 
 
"Wha- go get her!" 
 
I turned around to see them chasing after me like wild wolves. To my luck it started raining heavily. In minutes I was soaked. I turned to left to a narrow alley, I shuffled my way in. 
 
"Where did she go?" 
"You guys go this way we'll check over there." They nodded. I stayed there for a few minutes until I couldn't hear any footsteps. I sighted and came out of the squishy alley. 
 
"Where should I stay in for the night?" I thought for a moment. I looked at my phone and it was 1:47 am. "Who would be up at this hour? Unless.."
 
-------
I ringed the door bell to see my so called masters. "Who would visit at this time? Omo!" A tall boy with a deep voice said. 
 
"Who is it?" Kris peered over chanyeols shoulder. 
 
"What are you doing here? Your shift ended." 
 
"I-" 
 
"Yah, who is it?" A deer looking boy came out. "Omo! It's the maid what is she doing here?" 
 
"What's going on?" Lay asks. 
 
I slammed the door with the palm of my hand making everyone there jump. "Look, it's cold out here, my clothes are wet I'm tired, can I please stay in for the night?" 
 
They looked at each other thinking about it. 
 
"Where did that brat go?!" 
 
My hurt jumped when I heard that near by. Without thinking I pushed everyone in and shut the door locking every lock that was there. 
 
I tiptoed to the door hole to see if they where still there. I sighed and turned around the see my 'masters' waiting for an answer. Arms crossed like a mother waiting for an answer on why their child came home late. 
 
"Yah, maid whats going on?" The tall boy asked me. *well I guess it's going to be that day when I finally tell someone about my debt.* 
---- 
so excited almost my birthday! ^_^