Chapter 13

Stuck With 4 Gangs!

 

Exo followed you as if they're little spies. "Where do you think she's going?" Lay asks. 
 
"I don't know, let's just keep following her." Chanyeol whispered. 
 
Kris rolled his eyes. *I can't believe I'm doing this.*
 
It was late at night and no one was around. Exo followed you to wherever you planned on going. When you stopped Exo would stop. When you walked, Exo would walk. You stopped and turned around to see nothing but a black cat walking. *werid, I thought I heard something.* You continued to walk until you heard a crack behind you. You continued to walk but stopped. You got your phone out and faced the camera to your face, checking if there's any thing on you but really you were checking as to who was following you. 
 
You chuckled but kept in in. *I knew oppa's were protective.* you kept on walking with Exo strolling behind you. When you finally reached the boarder line of the  north side, you crossed over it. 
 
Exo stopped also. *what is she doing crossing the boarder line?!* they all thought. 
 
You continued to walk but Exo didn't. You stopped. "Are you guys going to come or else I'm leaving you. Unless you guys are afraid of those gangs." You said glancing at them. Exo was shocked, who knew your instinct were that good. They hesitated and crossed over to the boarder line to catch up with you. *this is a bad idea.* Suho thought. 
 
Loud music blasted and colourful lights shined like last time. It was like a night market but street hip pop styled. A bunch of people in their hip pop styled clothing cheered to the group on stage. Everyone else stared and also gave piercing glares to Exo as they walked by. 
 
You spotted six blonde heads. "Oh! Oppa's!" Six heads popped up and greeted you. 
 
"Kyungah!" You hugged Youngguk. "Your here."
 
"So when are you guys going up?" You said looking at the group who's performing. "We go up in an hour or so, there's alot of competitors this year." Yongguk said. 
 
You nodded "fighting oppa! You can win this!" You cheered him on. Youngguk smiled "fighting!" He laughed. Exo stood there awkwardly and surprised as well. *How did she met them already?* Tao thought. 
*when did B.A.P find her?* Kai narrowed his eyes at them. 
*How are we going to explain things to her now?* Baekhyun sighted and pinched the bridge of his nose. 
 
Youngguk stopped smiling and looked up to see Exo in their territory. You too looked in his direction. You beamed "Oppa!" You held on to his arm dragging him to Exo along with the other B.A.P members. "Remember them? You said that they disappeared right? Well, now that I've finally found oppa's after all those years, it feels like a family again." This was the first time you actually smiled than by force. 
 
B.A.P and Exo looked at you smiling. They couldn't tell you, they just can't, it will brake your heart if they did. 
 
Yongguk forced a smile. "Hey hyung long time no see!" He hugged Kris. Kris kept his poker face on. He felt like pushing him off. 
 
"Just get along with it, we'll talk later. You don't want to upset her do you?" Yongguk whispered in to Kris's ear and he shifted his eyes to you, still smiling. 
 
Kris sighted. "Hey Yongguk, how have you been?" He said with a bit of emotions. 
 
The rest of B.A.P and Exo members watched the two leader hug and talking to each other as if they were old friends. 
 
*they're probably doing it for Kyungah.* Suho and Youngjae thought. 
 
"Great! You guys can go talk, I'm going to go play some games." You took Zelo's and Sehun's hand  dragging them with you. 
 
----
 
Exo and B.A.P sat down on a table where they could see you play different carnival games. 
 
Both groups were quiet. "So when did you guys find her?" Suho asks. 
 
"A few days ago." Himchan replied. Suho nodded and everyone else stayed quiet, leaving an awkward era. Both groups watched you throw a dart to a balloon but you failed. You scrunched you nose and tried again with Zelo and Sehun. 
 
"Does she know about us being in a gang?" Youngjae asks, eyes still on you. 
 
"No." Chanyeol responded back. *good* Youngjae thought. 
 
"I've been thinking, I've never seen anyone cross over the boarder besides her. Do you guys know why." Kris asks, legs crossed, arms folded still keeping an eye on you. 
 
Yongguk sighted. "She told us that she needed money to pay off her school bills, so she went all over Korea getting jobs but I don't believe that she's telling the truth."
 
Kris stayed silent. *All over Korea? Does that mean the others know?* 
 
You cheered when you finally hit the balloon. Kris slightly smiled. 
He closed his eyes. *it's best for them to know.*
 
"She's suffering you know that right?" Kris said. 
 
"We're aware of that."
 
Chanyeol's eyebrow twitched and bursts out. "Do you guys even know what she's dealing with?!" They looked at Chanyeol, confused. 
 
"What do you mean?" Himchan furrowed his eyebrows. 
 
"Ever since she arrived at the orphanage, it was because her dad has been borrowing money from the Black Hands and they've been chasing after her until now!" Chanyeol sat back down, frustrated. 
 
B.A.P was speechless, they didn't
know such thing happened to you. 
 
Baekhyun sighted, seeing his old friend take the blame. "All of us here are guilty, we've never stayed by her side those past years. So your not the only ones to blame." Baekhyun said. 
 
They looked at you with guilty eyes. 
 
"Is she living alone? What if they find her?" Himchan asks. 
 
"Don't worry she's staying with us." Kris said. 
 
*it would be better if she stayed with us.* Himchan slightly pouted. 
 
Everyone stayed quiet again,watching you from afar.  You pointed at a panda bear you wanted to get. You played the game but lost instead and pouted. 
 
The two leaders chuckled. Yongguk came up to you. "Oh oppa." 
 
"Here let me try." You gave the ball to Yongguk and he hit the plate which shattered into a million pieces. "Here you go miss!" The host handed you the bear. 
 
Zelo cheered. "Nice hyung!" They both high fived. 
 
You giggled, hugging the soft panda bear. "Thanks oppa!"
 
Kris rolled his eyes. *show off.* 
 
Kris also came up to you and gave the host $2. "All right, good luck!" 
 
Kris took the ball, he smirked and through it at the the white plate. 
 
Kris hit all the plates. "And we have another winner!" The host handed him a bear that was slightly larger than Yongguk's. 
 
"Wow, good job Kris!" You congratulated him. 
 
"Here." Kris gave you his bear. 
 
You smiled. "thanks." He gave you his killer smile that has never been shown for years. 
 
*this feels like old times.* you thought. 
 
Kris looked at Yongguk in the eyes which tells him to 'beat that.'
 
"Tch." He smirked. "Come on Kyungah, let's play other games." He slung his arm around you. "Ok." You agreed. 
 
 
By than Kris and Yongguk had a little competition to get the biggest toy for you. You stood there watching them play as stuff toys are being piled up in your arms. 
 
"Ummm.....oppp's." you wobbled around trying to keep your balance. You tripped backwards fr the heavy toys. "Ahh!"
 
"Kyungah!" They both called.  You shut your eyes for the hard landing. You peeked one eye opened to see Luhan behind, hugging your sides from keeping you falling. "Luhan."
 
"Hey, there." He smiled. Luhan helped you get up. "Thanks." 
 
"No problem." He smiled and ruffled your hair. For once he wanted to hold on to you longer, he didn't like that feeling of letting something go. 
 
"Are you okay?" The leaders said in unison. They stopped and looked each other. "I'm fine, thanks." 
 
"Here let me take those." Yongguk said. 
 
You looked at the pile of toys. "What should I do with these?" 
 
You thought for a moment and looked around the carnival to see a children's playground. 
 
"Come on oppa." You dragged him to the playground. 
 
"What? Wait, where are we going?" He said. 
 
Kris was also curious to where your going. You took two toys. "Excuse me?" You asked the two little girls. "Unnie had a little too much stuffies because these two guys over there decided to have a competition. Would you like one?" You smiled. 
 
The two little girl beamed. "Really?!"
 
"Of course, here you go." You handed them two pink bears. 
 
"Waaaa! Thanks unnie!" They smiled and ran to their parents, showing the stuff toys. 
 
You gave out more and more toys to the children. Kris and Yongguk soften. 
 
You patted the little boy on the head, the boy said his thanks and waved to you. You waved back smiling. 
 
 Kris and Yongguk stood there waiting for you to finish. You ran up to them. "Ok, I'm finished here." You beamed. They sighted and heard your stomach growled. You blushed. Kris and Yongguk chuckled. "Come on let's get the guys and well go eat." Yongguk said. "Yes! Let's go!" You linked arms with Kris and Yongguk. 
------
Comments , subscribing are denfinalty allowed!