Chapter 4

Stuck With 4 Gangs!

Hello my beautiful readers! How are you guys? Thanks for the lovely comments, I really appreciate it. And thanks for subbing too. :) have a exotic day guys! ;)

------

 

I woke up groaning from my aching shoulders I received last night, I massaged it for a while and started my morning routine. 
 
For breakfast I made ramen and cracked an egg in it. I went to the door to get the daily newspaper,  I slipped the newspaper under my arm while carrying the pot of ramen to a small table in the living room. 
 
I opened the lid and the steam came bursting out. I grabbed my chopsticks and dig in while reading the newspaper. I turned over to the page were wanted jobs are needed. I read around and spotted one it said. 'Needs a maid, working hours at night.' My eyes widen. "What a coincidence." 
 
I grabbed a red marker circling it. I quickly ate my ramen and changed in to black leggings, a long white sweater and wore my pair of black converse. I slipped on my army jacket, along with my backpack, locking up the door. 
 
I read the address one last time, I noticed the address was near the borderline. Which is good for me since I don't have to walk around trying to find it. 
 
I stopped my tracks and read the address from the newspaper again. You've got to be kidding me. I stood in front of the big red mansion I stumbled upon yesterday. This is getting better than I expected. 
 
I ringed the doorbell revealing a ahjumma in the small screen. 
"How may I help you." She asked. 
 
"I'm here to apply for the job." I said.
"Oh great! I'll let you in." The ahjumma said sounding excited and the screen turned off. 
 
I watched the gates slowly open and I walked in, the ahjumma came out and welcomed me, she took me inside the house. 
 
My eyes widen and my mouth dropped. Who ever owns this house must be super rich. I couldn't take my eyes of this house as I followed the ahjumma. 
 
I did a short interview with her. "So tell me why do you want to work here as a maid?" She questioned me. 
 
"Well, you see I want to provide some money for my mother, ever since my father committed suicide we basically lost everything." I started of by lying. 
 
"I'm so sorry." She apologized. "Oh no it's ok."I meekly smiled, I know I lied but I don't have a choice, again it's none of their business to in to my situation.
 
"Ok, I decided, you will start working tonight at 5 o'clock to 10. You will start off by cooking dinner for the masters and clean the house. I'll leave a list of chores in the kitchen. I expect you to do everything very well." She smiled. 
 
My heart jumped up and down, I could feel the excitement forming in my body. "Neh! I'll work hard!" I bowed to her. 
 
-----
I skipped while humming in joy to the ice cream shop. "I'll have a strawberry ice cream cone please." I told the ahjusshi. 
 
I ate my ice cream happily while strolling around south side of Korea. I notice people putting Christmas decorations on. "Wow, I can't believe how close Christmas is coming." 
 
My eyes sparked, every year during Christmas there is always one specific candy that I loved and it's one of my favourite flavours too. Peppermint. Which makes into candy canes which I love. A lot.
 
At that thought I resisted until it was December because its best to enjoy a candy came when its near the holidays. 
 
As I was walking, enjoying the ornaments and my ice cream. All of a sudden people started pushing me and bumping into me harshly. Which caused my ice cream to smash against my lips, I dropped my cone on to the floor, my blood boiled. *that was my reward for getting a job.* I looked up to see some groups of guys running away. I heard a few chuckle while passing by me. 
 
"Sorry sweetheart, but we gotta go, I'll treat you to another one if I see you around." A guy said who's slightly tan and who's amazingly handsome.
 
"C'mon Kai we gotta run!" His friends called him. He winked at me and left, leaving me with this wet, sticky feeling all over my lips. 
 
I made a fist and gripped it tightly. "YAH! YOU GUYS OWE ME ANOTHER ICECREAM!" I yelled letting all that anger out. I'll admit it felt pretty good. I stomped my feet, letting out the frustration. "Great I guess that ruined my day." I took out some napkins from my backpack and wiped the ice cream off my mouth. 
 
-----
 
"Who was that?" Chanyeol asked Kai while still running with the others. 
 
"I don't know some chick." Kai shrugged. 
 
"I've never seen here around before, doesn't she look familiar?" Chanyeol questioned. "You don't think it's he-"
 
"No I don't think it's her, I don't think we'll ever meet her again, she left us remember?" Kai said. 
 
".....yea, I forgot about that." Chanyeol's voice quietly trailed off. 
----
 
"Aish people are rude these days." I mumbled through the napkin. I sat down on a bench still rubbing off the stickiness on my mouth. 
 
"Yah! Get back here you stupid ers!" One man called, followed by other people running behind. I blinked and followed to the direction that they were heading. "Humph, I hope they catch them." My watch interrupted  me, it was 5:45 which mean its time for work. I stretched my arms out and headed towards the red mansion. *I wonder what kind of people live in that house? Probably some rich couple.* I thought. 
------
 
Again, no need to be shy, comments and subbing is allowed. ^_^ CIAO~