Chapter 12

Stuck With 4 Gangs!

 

Morning came, you were still sleeping as if there's no tomorrow. You called all your bosses that something urgent came up and now you get a day off, to find a small house of course. 
 
Everyone woke up getting ready for breakfast. "Should we wake her up?" D.O asks as he placed a plate of bacon strips on the table. 
 
Kai rolled his eyes. "Who cares about her, she's just staying for the night. When she wakes up she'll leave and go back home." 
 
Chanyeol nodded, also annoyed. 
 
"But she was dragging her luggage yesterday." Lay said. 
 
"And she looked scared too, as if someone was chasing her." Sehun added. 
 
Kris put his newspaper down. *Did they find her home? Is that why she came here?* Kris thought. 
 
Kris got up suddenly making everyone look at him. "I'll go wake her up." 
 
They were surprised. Out of all of them Kris was willing to wake her up. "Why wake her up? Just let her be hyung." Kai said. 
 
Kris ignored him and went upstairs. He knocked on your door but no response, he knocked on it again and still you didn't answer. 
 
He opened the door to see you peacefully sleeping. Kris softened. 
He sat at the edge of your bed, looking at your sleeping face. "You must've been really tired huh?" He brushed his thumb across your cheeks and your slightly dark circles. 
 
"Kyungah, Kyungah." Kris slightly shook you. Your eyes opened and stood up rubbing your eyes.
 
"Hey sleepyhead." Kris slightly chuckled. 
 
"Kris? What time is it?" You yawned. 
 
"Amost 10." He said. "Go get ready D.O made breakfast." 
 
You blinked, confused. "Since when did D.O cook?" 
 
Kris laughed. "Come on, I'll be downstairs." He got up heading back. 
 
"Kris, wait!" Kris stopped and looked at you. "Do...they know?" You ask. 
 
He shook his head. "Don't worry, they didn't forget you." 
 
----
 
Everyone became quiet when you came down. You spotted a empty seat between Xiumin and Baekhyun. 
 
*Xiumin oppa, Baekhyun oppa* 
 
You took the seat. You could feel Chanyeol starring through your soul. 
 
You took a spoonful of stew in your mouth. *this is really good, when did oppa learn to cook so well?* 
 
"Hey, D.O oppa this is really good." You said and took another spoonful of stew. 
 
D.O's eyes widen. *how does she know my name? I never told her.* 
 
"H-how did you know my name?" He asks. 
 
*here it comes.* Kris thought. 
 
"See I told you we shouldn't have let her stay! She's probably some crazy fan girl!" Chanyeol exclaimed. 
 
*why haven't I notice the way he acted before I came to this house, same as always, loud and annoying oppa.* 
 
You rolled your eyes. "I'm not some crazy fan girl Chanyeol oppa. You haven't changed since I left the orphanage haven't you?" You chewed on your bacon, looking at everyone's reaction. 
 
"KYUNGAH?!!" Everyone shouted, except for Kris who just drank his coffee.  
 
"Hey, how have you been oppa's? It's nice to see you guys again after so many years."
 
"How do we know it's actually that Kyungah we know." Chen said suspiciously. 
 
"Well, I remembered that you would always sing for me whenever I cried, Chen oppa."  You smiled. 
 
Chen looked surprised. He would always wonder when he would met you again to sing a new piece of song for you. *it really is her.* 
 
"Kyungah... Where have you been?" Chen whispered, still in shock. 
 
"Well..I've been here and there." You meekly smiled. 
 
"I'm still not feeling it, you could be some crazy fan girl with that name." Sehun narrowed his eyes. Luhan nodded, agreeing with Sehun. 
 
You sighed. *who would thought it would be so hard for them to believe me.* Just than you remembered something. "Excuse me." You got up and ran to your luggage. Everyone gave questioning looks including Kris. 
 
When you went down, you hid something behind you with a wide grin. "Ta-dah!" You held out a brown, fluffy bear that had been slightly ruined. 
 
Exo froze. "It's that bear we gave to Kyungah." Chanyeol said. 
 
"It really is you Kyungah!" Baekhyun, Xiumin, Tao and Sehun ran up to you giving you a bear hug. "You guys finally realize it huh?" You mumbled underneath everyone.  
 
"Yah! Kyungah! You've got some explaining to do." Chanyeol said. 
 
You smiled *It's better to tell one of my oppa's than not telling any of them.* you thought. 
-----
 
Everyone sat down in the living room and you began telling my story. "Before I went to the orphanage. My dad hasn't been the greatest dad in the world. Every night he would go out drinking and sleeping with other women. He would always borrow money from the Black Hands and never return it, leaving my mother with huge debts. My mother and I have to always move out because they would find us. Eventually my dad committed suicide suddenly and my mother grew tired of it and also committed suicide, leaving me at the orphanage." You said
 
Exo knew that your parents committed suicide but they didn't know it was this depressing. 
 
"Than why did you leave us?" Tao asks.
 
"Because I knew that the Black Hands would find me there and I was scared that they might hurt you guys." You said. 
 
Kris's hands clenched. *how could they do this!* 
 
Everyone was dead silent. Exo knew who were the Black Hands are but if they tell you that they're doing business with them, you would be upset or even worse angry. 
 
Baekhyun grabbed your hand. You looked at him smiling at you. "It's ok, there's no need to run away anymore, you finally found us and were here to protect you Kyungah." 
 
"Yea! We'll chase those people away, were not afraid of them!" Sehun said. You laughed. That musical laugh that they've been longing to hear again. "Thanks guys" 
 
You looked at everyone's faces but landed on one, who looked upset. *Kai..* you thought. 
 
Kris finally decided to talk. "So did they find your home?"
 
You sighted "unfortunately, yes."
 
Tao stood up. "You can stay with us Kyungah." 
 
You blinked. "E-eh?"
 
"Yea! Stay with us Kyungah, it's much safer here." Sehun said. 
 
"B-but." You stuttered. 
 
"It will be fun!" Suho smiled. 
 
"I agree with Sehun, it's much safer if you stay here Kyungah." Kris said. 
 
"If Kris hyung agreed than your staying with us." Chanyeol said. 
 
Sehun and Tao grabbed both of you hands. "Come on, we should move you out of the guest room." 
 
"B-but." *I didn't give an answer yet.* you pouted. 
 
-----
 
Evening came and you were walking down the hallway to the dining room. You spotted Kai and ran up to him. "Hey oppa." 
 
"Hey." He meekly smiled and walked away from you. You scrunched your nose. *something is up with him.* You grabbed the edge of his shirt making him stop. "Oppa, is there something wrong? Do you want to talk about?" You ask. 
 
"No." He said, with no expressions. "You lier."
 
He sighted. "Fine alright. I was just really upset that you left for so many years without a word. Did you know how worried I was? I thought you were gone for good." Kai said, refusing to met your eyes. 
 
You soften. "Yes, I'm aware of that and I'm sorry for leaving you. It was for your sake and mine also. The past is the past now, we finally got together after all those years now. And I'm really sorry for making you worry about me Oppa. Forgive me?" You linked hands with him. 
 
He sighted and smiled. "I forgive you but don't leave us all of a suddenly again, ok?" 
 
"Yes sir." You did a salute sign. You and Kai laughed and headed down for dinner. 
 
----
 
You and Exo gathered in the living room watching a movie. Until your phone interrupted. *Who would call this late?* 
 
"Hello?" 
 
"Kyungah!" A guy with a deep voice said with loud music blasting out in the background. 
 
"Oh! Oppa!" Exo couldn't hep but eavesdrop. "How are you?"
 
"I'm great! Are busy by any chance?" 
 
"Not really. Why?" 
 
"Me and the guys made it to the final round of this rap and dance competition and we were wondering if you could come and support us." He said. 
 
"Defiantly, I'll be there!" 
 
"Alright I'll meet you soon than, bye Kyungah."
 
"Bye oppa." You got up getting ready to go up stairs. "Are you going somewhere?" Kris asked. 
 
"Yup." You said. "Alright don't be late." 
 
You laughed. "Alright." And you went up stairs to change. 
 
Exo continues to watch the movie but they were just curious as to who your oppa is. 
 
When you came downstairs wearing black jeans and your army jacket with a beige shoulder bag. 
"I'll be back soon." And closed the door. 
 
After you left Exo stayed silent, while the movie was still playing. The era wasn't a good era but a worried one. 
 
"Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Kai smirked. 
------
have a nice day!