Chapter 10

Stuck With 4 Gangs!

 

"E-eh?" Suho stuttered
 
"I said my name is Kyungah, why? Is there something wrong?" I asked. 
 
"Uh-N-no follow me please." Suho lead the way.
 
----
 
"You don't think it's 'that' Kyungah, is it?" Sehun ask. 
 
"Maybe it's just another girl who's name is Kyungah." Chen said. 
 
"Yea, I agree with Chen, she left us guys, she probably flew out of Korea." Kai got up and went to his room. 
 
Kai didn't hate you, he was heart broken that he couldn't see you again. Ever since you left he changed to a cold, heartless man. 
 
-----
 
"Umma, umma." You whimpered as little droplets of sweat dripped down your forehead. 
 
In your dreams your were chasing your mom who had her back against you. You reached out your hand calling for your mom to come back but tripped yourself. You fell face flat to the ground, tears streaming down your face as you called your mom to come back. 
 
You eyes shot open, staring at the white ceiling. *where am I?* you got out of bed and stared at the unknown room. *oh right it's their house.* 
 
You quietly walked down the long hallways to the kitchen. You the lights and went towards the cabinet to grab a glass cup. 
 
You reached up on your tippy toes trying to get the cup. "Why do they have to put it so high." You jumped and jumped trying to get it. 
 
Kris came in from finishing his work and noticed you struggling to get a cup. He chuckled to himself. He remembered when you were jumping up to get your balloon that was stuck between the branches. 
 
Kris's eyes turned soft when he looked at you. *why are you showing up now? After all these years getting chased by them, you could have told us we would've helped you Kyungah, I didn't know you were suffering like this.* 
 
You reached for the cup one last time when you felt a presence behind you who helped get it instead. 
 
"Here." Kris handed you the cup. 
 
"Thanks....umm." You bit you lip 
 
"Kris.... is my name." He answered. 
 
"Kris..." *Wait a minute there's only one Kris that I know of. It can't be." You looked up at him with wide eyes. "Kris?!"