Chapter 7

Stuck With 4 Gangs!

 

"Yongguk?" I loosened up the grip. *it can't be him, it can't be oppa, I must be dreaming.*
 
"Remember me? I would always give you a piggy back ride when you were crying." He said.
 
My heart suddenly jumped at that precious memory. That boy would always carry me when I got bullied at the orphanage, he left a smile on my face and I could never forget his gummy smile. 
 
"It's really me! Yongguk!" He said showing his gummy smile. 
 
"Yongguk..." I said with my lower lip quivering, tears forming. I stood there, crying letting out all the loneliness and stress out. 
 
Yongguk pulled me in for a hug. "Aigoo, what's wrong Kyungah?" He calmly said, rubbing my back to calm me down. "You're a big girl now, if you wanted a piggy back ride you could say so, there's no need to cry." He said. 
 
I suddenly felt my feet lift up and Yongguk was spinning me around. I giggled, hugging him tightly. He put me back down and wiped my tears away. "That's much better." 
 
"Yah, hyung who's the girl?" Zelo and the rest came to see. 
 
"Yea, when did you get a girlfriend hyung?" Youngjae said. 
 
I blinked at all the blond heads everywhere. My eyes widen. *is that Zelo oppa? He's grown so tall!*
 
"Whoa there!" Zelo steadied himself from you hug. 
 
"Omo! Look at you guys you've all grown so handsome!" 
 
Zelo gave his hyung a questioning look. "Uh hyung, why is your girlfriend hugging me?" 
 
Yongguk rolled his eyes. "You guys really have forgotten her haven't you? It's Kyungah." 
 
Zelo's eyes rounded "Kyungah?! From the orphanage?!" 
 
I pulled back from the hug. "Yea it's me, Kyungah!" I wiped my tears away. 
 
"No way..." Himchan said. 
 
"Is it really her?" Daehyun questioned. 
 
"What's wrong with you Daehyun oppa, it really is me, your long lost friend from the orphanage." I smiled. 
 
"Waaaaa! We missed you soo much!" Himchan said and got everyone in a group hug. 
 
"Where have you been Kyungah?" Zelo said. 
 
"We thought we would never see you again!" Youngjae whimpered. 
 
"Uhh guys we getting alot of attention." I mumbled underneath everyone. 
 
People started staring and giving off weird looks. 
 
"Haha sorry Kyungah." Himchan rubbed his neck. 
 
"But really, what happened? Why did you leave?" Youngjae asks
 
"Mmmm let's grab something to eat first." I took Yongguk and Daehyun's hand and dragged them to go eat. 
------
 
"So that's why I left." I said. 
 
"At least you could've told us, we would've helped you Kyungah." Zelo said. 
 
I meekly smiled at them. "So how are you guys? It's been 16 years since I've last seen you." I changed the subject and munched on a dukbokki. 
 
"We're doing great." Jongup answered. 
 
"That's good, so how are your foster families are they doing well?" 
 
The boys looked at each other. "Actually, we don't have a family." Yongguk said. 
 
I looked up "bwoh?" 
 
"Ever since Yongguk was at the right age, he adopted us." Youngjae explained. "Ever since then were kind of like a family."
 
I put my chopsticks down and nodded. "Well that's good, at least you guys are together." 
 
"I've been wanting to ask you guys this, what happened to the others?" 
 
The boys looked at Yongguk concerned. Yongguk shook his head slightly. 
 
"A-actually, were not sure ourselves, it seems like they also disappeared." Youngjae lied. 
 
"Is that so..." I felt a little but let down that I didn't get to see the rest of the oppa's. 
 
"Anyways we should exchange numbers." Zelo said. 
 
"Yea we should." 
 
I exchange my phone with Zelo's and typed in my number. 
 
When we finished it was time for me to go home, since having more than two jobs it requires more sleep. 
 
"Where do you live Kyungah? We'll take you home." Yongguk suggested. 
 
"Umm I actually live in the south." 
 
"BWOH?!" They all said. 
 
"I thought you lived the north?!" Zelo exclaimed. 
 
"Haven't you heard those rumours about those famous gangs? And that you should never cross their border line or else you'll get beat up like a pop can?!" Himchan shook your shoulders. 
 
"Yea, it's ok it's not like I'm going to run in to them Himchan, anyways I'll see you guys later." I waved them good bye and headed my way to the border line. 
 
-----
 
B.A.P waved good bye to you and you headed home. 
 
"Hyung, should we tell her about us being in the north gang?" Zelo asks. 
 
For a moment Yongguk paused to think about it. "Let's not tell her, we'll tell her when the day comes."
 
"You don't think they'll beat her up will they, she is going all over Korea getting jobs. They've never seen Kyungah all grown up before." Youngjae said. 
 
"Well let's hope nothing happens to her, we'll have to keep a close eye on her."