Chapter 5

Stuck With 4 Gangs!

 

As I arrived to the mansion I went straight to the kitchen for my chores. I spotted a yellow sticky note on the fridge. 
 
1. Clean the floors
2. Cook dinner for the master when they arrive home
3. Wash the dishes 
4. Water the plants
 
My jaw dropped. *are you kidding me! Clean the entire mansion, by myself!*  I sighed well that's what's a maid suppose to do. 
 
I slumped my shoulders and went to the closet to grab a bucket, a mop and some towels. I began wiping the first floor of the mansion. 
 
46 minutes later I finally finished washing the first floor. I sat down on a couch near the entry door exhausted. *2 more floors to go.*
 
"Aigoo, my legs ache." I pouted, hitting my leg to make the pain go away. I than heard a keys fumbling outside and my first thought is that the masters are home. 
 
I quickly straighten myself up, when the door opened I quickly bowed 90 degrees to them. 
 
"Anyeonghaesayo." I said. I waited for them to say hello back but instead I heard something else, something that is much more rude. 
 
"Oh! It's icecream girl! Your our night maid?" Chanyeol exclaimed. 
 
I looked up realizing the voice. My eyes widened. "No fricking way." I quietly said. 
 
I straighten myself back up. "What are you guys doing here?!" I pointed my finger at the twelve guys. 
 
"That's not a nice way to speak to your masters." The same guy who bumped into me today said. 
 
I couldn't believe my eyes this is really fate isn't it? 
 
"Yah maid, cook us something we're hungry." He said and threw his black leather jacket at me and walked away with s. 
 
I blew a raspberry and stuck my tongue at them. *Great, my life gets much better.* 
 
-----
 
I went in to the kitchen to look for ingredients to cook for these rude bastards. 
 
"What should I make?" I asked myself. 
 
I had another flashback when I was young. My mother use to be a cook, she would always make these amazing korean cuisine and I would always watch her make it. 
 
I softened and slightly smiled. I decided to make my favourite dish my mother would always make me. Kimchi stew and gimbap. 
 
I grabbed all the ingredients out. I rolled up my sleeves and put on a apron. I started off by washing the rice and cutting the vegetables. 
 
While I was cooking I heard someone clear their throat as if they want my attention. I turned around to see a guy who had big round eyes and red plump lips. 
 
"Can I help you?" I asked. 
"I was just wondering if you want help." He said. 
 
I was taken aback, I thought they were all rude. "No thanks, I'm fine." I replied back in a monotone voice. 
 
"Ok...than, if you need help feel free to ask me." He smiled and took a seat in the kitchen, reading a book. 
 
*ok maybe some of them aren't bad. And why the heck is he staying here?* 
 
The entire time while I was cooking I felt like I was being watched by him. But I ignored it. 
 
"Um, can you ask your friends that dinner is done." I said wiping my hands. "Sure." He smiled at me. 
 
*he's kind of cute when he smiles. Wait, what are you talking about Kyungah! Stop wasting your time on boys, you have more important stuff to accomplish than be in a relationship.* 
 
When I finished cooking dinner I went back to clean the second floor. I noticed that my bandages from my hands were coming off. I unwrapped them and threw them in the garbage can. I stood there taking a long look at my hands. They were all cut and bruised from work, I felt tears form in my eyes but quickly wiped them off and continued wiping the floor. 
 
----
 
"Wow hyung! Did she make that?" Sehun asked D.O. 
 
"Yea, she's a pretty good cook, maybe better than you D.O." Chanyeol said with his mouth full. 
 
"Yah, don't talk with your mouth full." The motherly Suho said. 
Chanyeol rolled his eyes. 
 
"We didn't even ask for here name." Lay said. 
 
"Who cares she's just a maid." Kai said. 
 
Lay shook his head. *ever since she left us you've changed Kai, we all changed.* 
 
----
 
When I finally finished both floors I went back to the kitchen to wash the dishes. I notice that all the dishes were clean, I felt kind of happy that they liked what I cooked and it seems like they enjoyed it too. I sighed and brought the dishes to to sink to be washed. 
 
After I finished I grabbed a spray bottle filling it up with water and walked around the house to water the plants. 
 
I finally get a chance to your around the house, it amazes me how 12 guys can afford such a big house. I went into a room that was full of books. "Wow...they even have their own library." I walked an aisle scanning the books they have. I took a book out about designing and make up. I skimmed through the book amazed since I've always liked to design clothes. 
 
I closed the book and put it back to where it belonged and continued my chores. 
 
*i wonder what they do for a living?* I thought. 
 
---
 
I dragged my heavy body to the kitchen and took a seat, I quickly wrapped my fingers with a whie cloth. I heavily sighed. *I feel like Cinderella.* my eye lids became heavy as I stared at my hands. *one nap just one nap.* I closed my eyes shut. 
 
----
 
It was 1:38 Am and you were still sleeping at Exo's house. Everyone else mind their own business and some were sleeping. 
 
Kris came down to grab a drink when he noticed the lights were still on. He went in and spotted you sleeping there peacefully. He wanted to ignore you and do what he wanted to do is to grab a glass of water. But he noticed that you wrapped your bandages messily. 
 
He sighed and went to the cabinet to get the first aid kit. He sat down next to you and unwrapped the bandages. Kris's entire body soften, he brush your deeply cut hands. "How could you be se careless." He softly said and neatly bandage your hands. 
 
When he finished he carefully placed your hands down to not wake you up. You sneezed and shivered. Kris sighed and took off his cardigan and wrapped it around your shoulders, you slightly smiled and snuggled in the warmth. 
 
Kris slightly smiled. *I've never cared for a girl before, except for her.* he thought, he took one last look and turned off the kitchen lights.