Yah! Stripper!

Lights, Camera, (K)drama

Eunhae’s POV

I leaned forward a bit more, eager to see what the heck was going on.

“Um, kind of,” Minhee concentrated.

“It would be easier if you just took your shirt off. All that cloth is getting in the way,” Hyorin grinned. Minhee’s face rapidly flushed red.

“Really,” Taemin smirked. “Are you sure?” He tugged his shirt up a bit, revealing his almost flat stomach. All he had was a bit of muscle that kind of reminded me of tofu, of Hyorin started squealing.

Okay. This was getting way out of hand. Time to break these erts up.

Kicking open the door, I strutted in like I was the queen of the world, which I basically was. Just give me a few more years.

“Annyeong, THE Cho Eunhae imnida. I’ve come to break you erts up,” I glared at Taemin.

“Yah! I wasn’t actually going to do it, gorilla! I’m not a stripper,” Taemin snorted.

“As if I’d believe you. You were practically prancing around half this morning with your flabby stomach,” I snorted.

“HE WAS WALKING AROUND WITHOUT HIS SHIRT?!” Hyorin squealed. Whoops, I shouldn’t have said that.

“Um...I bumped into him when I was coming to school!” I tried to cover up.

“Taemin’s not like that,” Minhee retorted quietly.

 

 

“Exactly. Plus, I wasn’t “prancing” around! You just walked in on me without asking!” Taemin protested. He better stop talking, or else he’s going to bust the both of us.

 

“Oh right. My bad, I “walked in on you” while you were walking down the road getting dressed,” I emphasized my words trying to get the point across. If Hyorin and Minhee found out the two of us were living together...well. My career would go POOF!

 

Taemin seemed to get the idea and shaped an “O” with his mouth. “Because...I..LOVE walking down the street half dressed.”

 

Minhee looked at us weirdly, as if she could tell something was wrong, but Hyorin just covered in face because she was spazzing out.

 

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!

 

Yes! The lunch bell! Haha!! No more hanging out with these sad excuses for people (except for Hyorin, of course) anymore!!

 

Before I exited the classroom, I gave Taemin one last hard look. You’re. So. Dead.

 

And the stripper had the decency to blow me a raspberry.


Taemin POV:

 

 

Hyorin grabbed Minhee’s arm and dragged her off. “Come on Minhee-a! Let’s go to class now.” The poor girl mouthed a thank you to me as she was led away.

 

THE Cho Eunhae (what is wrong with her and her ego?) watched them go with a sad look that was quickly replaced by an angry one. I caught the words “b*tch” and “that weird nerd” before she hurried away.

 

“Come on Jeremy, our beloved jjang. You need to get to class, don’t you?” that Gongchan guy looked in the classroom. “Oh so you dance? Wow that’s so...not cool. We have ethics now so hurry up. It wouldn’t do to have the best kingka in the school come to class late, would it?”

 

Was this guy trying to get on my nerves? Well fine then, two can play at that game. “Yeah thanks. By the way, you can carry this for me, right?” I dropped my bag into his arms and his knees almost buckled under the weight. I didn’t blame him. It was 2 math text books, 13 english books, 9 books on korean proverbs, sheet music for music class, an atlas for geography, and who knows what else.

 

He looked up at me in surprise and his mouth formed an “O”. I hadn’t forgotten that jab at my hyungs or my parents and I might as well stick with my old image from my old school. After all, Jeremy was supposed to be an ego-istical brat, right?

 

Channeling all of THE Cho Eun-hae in me, I glared at him with a smirk playing on my lips. “Is it too heavy for you? The school would be interested if their famous maknae Gongchan couldn’t even lift the same bag as that new guy Taemin, or Jeremy.” Grabbing my shoulder bag (apparently they’re popular in this school), I my heel and left with my tie in hand.

 

I grinned when I felt a tug on my bag as Gongchan bit his lip. “It would be an honor to carry your bag to class.”

 

“Good boy. You learned your lesson. Now hurry up and keep up with me.” I tossed it to him effortlessly and hurried to my next class.

 

As I rounded the corner, I made sure he was way behind me and made a face as I grabbed my right arm. Have you ever tried to throw at least 68 pounds with one arm? Because it really hurts. I rolled my eyes when he caught up to me. “Stop being so slow. No wonder you can’t make it to the top like me.”

 

“Mianhe.”

 

I glared. “Excuse me? Did you just use banmal with me?”

 

“Jaesonghanmida.”

 

Shrugging, I walked into my next class and slumped in my seat. This was going to be a lot more fun than I thought it would be. All I had to do was act like that stupid co-star of mine.

________________________________

 

“Jeremy, Jeremy, Jeremy...TAEMIN!” I opened one eye to see Minhee looking at me with concern in her eyes.

 

“Oh hey Minhee, what’s up?”

 

“Well class ended an hour ago so...”

 

I froze when I saw that Jinyoung guy poke his head in the door. I’m pretty sure that maknae tattled to his hyungs and they were going to get me sooner or later... Quickly taking out a pen, I wrote something and handed it to Minhee. “Here’s my autograph, now can you annoying fangirls please stay out of my life? Aish jinja.”

 

She coughed. “Um wha--” Then she looked at the note and instantly brightened. “Oh of course Jeremy-ssi. It’s just that you’re so perfect and amazing, I just wanted to get something of yours. Can I tweet a selca with you?”

 

I blinked. Wow she was a really good actress. Probably better than gorilla. “Ani. Leave now.” Glaring, I directed her towards the door.

 

Minhee just giggled and flounced her way to the door. “Oh hi Jinyoung oppa! Sorry, I don’t have any paper left. I’ll just get your autograph later.” She acted ridiculous for a few more seconds and hurried away.

 

I breathed out a sigh of relief. The note had said:

 

Thanks for waking me up. Text me your number and we can figure out more times for our lessons! And we’re being watched so go and fangirl or whatnot...-Tae

 

I quickly organized my stuff and turned to the door and raised an eyebrow. “Do you want an autograph too? You’re going to have to provide your own paper and pen if you want.”

 

The guy just snorted and looked at me. “So you changed right after you met a few girls? No, you don’t have a place at our school. You’re going to leave my friends alone and go back to being praised on a pedestal from where you came from.”

 

I patted his shoulder and gave him something I had found under the lunch table from earlier. “Yes you don’t care about me at all...You’re not allowed to litter. And would you mind not being a sasaeng fan? I mean the girls I can deal with, but guys stalking me and my brothers is just plain creepy.”

 

His eyes widened when he saw the crumpled up notecards, or profiles, that he had thrown around. Those guys had gone and researched all five of us and even pasted our pictures on the back. It had all of my favorite foods, colors, nicknames, and even the website to the fan cafe someone had made for me.

 

“So you are scared of us? Why? After all your school is sooooo much better and you guys are soooooo much cooler than us.” I grinned sarcastically. “But I have some business here and I would like it if you guys wouldn’t bother me until it’s finished.”

 

Jinyoung quickly recovered and frowned at me. “That doesn’t mean you can treat our maknae like that.”

 

“Your maknae couldn’t even hold this?” I tossed the bag again and he landed on his and gasped at the weight.

 

“But...how can you carry this?”

 

I grabbed the monstrosity with one hand and walked away. “I would love to share my secrets with you, but I’m late. See ya Jinyoung.”

 

Slamming the door shut, I walked over to the nearest camera and waved at it. “Is that the show you wanted director-nim? Cause I can do a lot better than that!” I grinned and waved before turning away and wincing.

 

I can’t believe I threw this stupid bag like twice already? Key umma would get pissed and Jonghyun and Minho hyung would just make me go work out more...And that’s not a good thing.

 

The sunlight briefly blinded me as I opened the front doors to the parking lot. Eunhae was waiting by the curb and screaming at a limo driver.

 

“Why are you screaming at a limo?” I asked and looked in.

 

She whirled around and I noticed that she didn’t look all that great. “Never mind. Just hurry up and tell this ajussi that I’m with you so I can go home?”

 

I grinned when I saw my old driver. “Hi hyung! Why are you here picking me up? Doesn’t Key hyung have a photoshoot and Jonghyun a recording?”

 

He waved at me. “Nope, this director guy came and said I had to pick you up...But he never said anything about a girl so...”

 

Eunhae tried opening the door and a flood of alarms sounded, drawing the attention of the rest of the parking lot.

 

“Oh and he also said he modified our car a bit. Something about DNA recognition or something...”

 

Screaming in frustration, Eunhae kicked the tire and scrunched up her face in pain. “Taemin hurry up and get in the car so I can go home and be done with today!”

 

I noticed a bunch of students gathering around now and groaned to myself. I would love to be done with today too. I got in and closed the door in her face. “See you later gorilla.” I waved through the open window as the car sped away.

 

Jaejoong hyung looked at me through his mirror. “Are you still going to do that nice guy and bad guy thing again? Because it was really confusing at first...”

 

Groaning, I took out my phone. “Well I was going to be my usual self but then those stupid kingkas got on my nerves. Oh can you stop here real quick?”

 

I sent a text to Eunhae who grumpily opened the door a few minutes later and ignored me by pretending to sleep.

 

As soon as the car stopped outside our apartment, she ran out without even thanking Jaejoong.

 

I sighed. “Thanks hyung.”

 

He glared at Eunhae’s retreating back. “You’re going to have a handful with her Taemin-a. Calling me ajusshi...” he muttered before turning on the engine again. “See you later Taemin.”

 

“Bye hyung!” I dropped my heavy bag in the grass. There was no way I was bringing it all the way up there. I was picking through to choose which books I needed to use for homework when I heard a familiar alarm ring. “That girl!” I yelled and ran upstairs.

 

Our neighbors were either deaf or had been told by the director not to interfere because if I heard sirens like that ringing every few seconds, I would’ve called in the army to kill the inhabitants in order to stop it.

 

I had barely gotten my head through the door when I realized what was going on.

 

Eunhae was running around, touching every single thing that was mine. She threw all my stuffed animals around, the tv, took all of my chocolates from the kitchen, touched all the kitchen appliances, and was now passed out on my bed.

 

“Yah!!!” I yelled as I pressed my hand on that tile and glared at her. “What do you think you’re doing?”

 

She just threw her wrappers up in the air and bounced on my neatly made bed. “I’m taking a shower and you can’t stop me!” She grabbed a bunch of toiletries from my bed stand and ran into my bathroom.

 

The alarm rang again and I grabbed 7 bottles of banana milk before holding my hand on the tile. What was wrong with her? Is she going through whatever girl hormones? Is it already menopause for her? Why did I have to get stuck with her? I never did anything bad!

 

I only threw out all of Onew’s chicken because he was obsessed, stole Jonghyun’s weights (because it’s unhealthy for someone to be that ripped), canceled Key’s vogue subscription, and hid Minho’s shoes so he wouldn’t kill himself at workouts.

 

Eun-hae came out after spending 2 hours in the bathroom and I dropped my right hand (this arm was ruined forever) and raised an eyebrow at her. “Feeling better?”


Eunhae’s POV

Taemin sighed exasperatedly at me as I exited the bathroom.

“Better than before,” I mumbled. The hot shower and making Taemin stand in the same spot for who knows how long had made me calm down a bit. I still felt like I was going to break down at any moment, but I’ll save that for when I’m alone.

“You know that everytime you touch my stuff, your allowance goes down, right?” Taemin crossed his arms.

Too tired to stand, I plopped down on the floor and laid on my back, staring at the ceiling. “Yeah. I don’t care, anymore.”

“Are you pissed at me or something, gorrilla? I didn’t do anything,” Taemin dropped onto the ground in front of me and crossing his legs.

“Liar,” I muttered. “I saw everything.”

“Well then you must’ve seen how Hyorin burst into Minhee’s and my dance session.”

“And how you seduced her, and how you and Minhee took her away from me,” I accused.

“Whoa, whoa!! You’re getting WAY ahead of yourself! I know I’m hot and everything, but there’s NO WAY I would EVER seduce a girl! I’m too innocent to do that!” Taemin spluttered.

“Yeah right, stripper,” I snorted, lifting an arm to cover my eyes. Pieces of the day flashed before my eyes. I was being chased around by crazy hoard of people while Taemin was having the time of his life chumming up to my best friend and some nerd who seems to hate me now.

How did those people find out about my former life, anyways?! It’s not like it changes who I actually am. If anything, it should make them feel better about themselves to know that I was once like them! But instead, they decided to chase me down and corner me!


The tears of frustration I had kept inside of me seemed to trickle out one by one. Dang it!! I AM THE CHO EUNHAE! I DON’T HAVE TIME FOR SELF-PITY!!

“Yah, gorilla, you don’t look so good,” Taemin noticed quietly. Maybe he’ll leave me alone if I pretend I’m asleep.

“I bet you think you’re good at acting, but even I can see right through you. You’re crying, aren’t you?” Taemin’s voice seemed to have changed locations. “Here, use this tissue.”

Still on my back, I lifted my arm off my face and opened my eyes. Taemin was dangling a tissue right above my face. Making a grab for it, I missed because Taemin pulled it out of my reach.

“Mianhe, you can’t use it,” he smirked. “Don’t want your snotty tears all over it.”

I was amazed at myself. Wow, Eunhae. REALLY?! What made me think that stripper would ACTUALLY lend me a tissue? Pabo.

My betrayal seemed to reflect upon my face, and Taemin’s eyes rounded.

“Omo! I was kidding. JK!! Haha,” Taemin grinned, dropping the tissue onto my lowered head.

“Don’t think I forgive you for taking Hyorin away from me. This isn’t over, yet,” I sniffed as I accepted the tissue.

“This girl is impossible!” Taemin muttered.

Hola peoples!!! I know, we said we’d update a lot....um...sorry about that. i guess we’re still on the schedule of once every two week ^.^’. So if you guys have noticed...a lot of this chapter was Taemin’s pov....SORRY CHOCO-NOTES!!! I DIDN’T MEAN TO LET YOU WRITE 5 PAGES!! ...it’s just that you wouldn’t stop writing :D And also, you guys saw that username change?? yeah...so i’m still the same person, just different usernames ^.^. Tata!! Hope you guys liked the chapter and comment (and possible subscribe)!!!-candym0nster

Wow...way to change your username on me...is it because of a certain person? keke anyways i'm sorry it's all Taemin because he started turning into a nice guy when our forward says he's a badboy so had to fix it a little... You guys know that subscribing and commenting (or even upvoting gasp) isn't a crime right??? Hope you like this chap!- chocolate-notes :)

PS there's a title change...because this is kind of typical so yeah...