Miss Gorilla

Lights, Camera, (K)drama

 

Taemin’s POV


Key fixed my hair and I tried to squirm away. He was more of a mom than either of those ‘parental figures’ in my life. Minho was checking the sm website, Jonghyun was coaching me about vocal warm-ups or something, and Onew was sprouting out every single audition advice he had found on the internet.


“Taemin-ah, it’s time to audition!” my mom chirped.


I sighed... This should be a lot of fun... I jumped when I felt five pairs of arms trap me in a group hug. “Yah, guys. Geed ofp me!”


Jonghyun frowned. “Is that how you talk to your hyungs?”


“Ani, mianhe.”


He smiled and tried to ruffle my hair, but Key slapped his hand away. “Yah! His hair is perfect, don’t mess it up!” Then he turned to me. “Minnie, if you don’t want to do it, you don’t have to. It’s just going to take us a couple more years or so, but we can do it without you.”

“Nope, I’m good. I’ll try to get in and help you guys.”


Minho frowned. “But if you do chicken out, just call us and we’ll pick you up.”


“No, really hyung. I’ll be fine. I’ll see you guys soon...” With that, I grabbed my packet and followed my parents to the car.





Okay, I take that back. I really don’t want to do this! There are like a million teenagers in this building and outside on the streets. All of them are dancing, acting, singing, what is this book, a musical?


I guess a couple of them were really good or already in a couple of shows already because they were acting really...bratty.


“What? This is unacceptable! How could you move my audition! I’m sure a lot of people had other places to be this morning, so I signed up to go first because it would just save everyone’s time if I auditioned first! Then others wouldn’t have to go to the trouble of getting here!” A tall, I guess she’s kind of pretty, girl was shrieking her head off in the hallway to what looked like her manager... I mean he was too young to be her dad...unless...ok whatever.


“I’m sorry Eun-hae, but that was the best I could do. This is a completely anonymous audition because the author doesn’t want any kind of bribery or presumptions based on names...”


“I’m not worried about me! It’s for the greater good! Those judges are going to get tired listening to this pathetic talent and these kids are just going to get their hopes up for something they can never get!”


I sighed and quickly backed away from the two. There was no way I was auditioning if there was a chance of that getting in.


“Oh my gosh, isn’t that the maknae of that family?”


“Yeah it’s Key’s younger brother.”


“Do you think he’ll give me Minho’s phone number?”


I raised an eyebrow at the conversation and quickly swerved to avoid the girls. These people really needed to get a life if they wanted to get Minho hyung’s number (yes it’s all of us...). You know what? Screw this. I was getting out of here.


I unlocked my phone and quickly dialed Jonghyun hyung.


“Taemin? Did you audition yet?”


I bit my lip. “See, about that...”


“You’re chickening out, aren’t you? It’s okay, we thought you would. We’ll be there in about five minutes? And we’ll meet you by the door.”


I smiled. “Thanks hyung!”


“Do umma and appa know?” he put the phone on speaker


I cringed. “No... Can I just ditch and say that I auditioned but failed miserably?”


I could almost hear Onew’s mind thinking and going through every scenario

.

“Hm probably... Unless they talk to management and know you didn’t audition. You should be fine though, there’s no way they would be that into this.”


“Okay so five minutes at the front door?”


Minho shouted something in the background. “It’s going to be 10 minutes unless you want our driver to run over some crazy auditonees.”


I laughed. “Okay, I’ll just wait outside.”


“See you Taemin!”


Shinee’s POV

They finally managed to get to the main street where the sm media building was located. And this was not a good idea. They probably should have put on some disguises on or something...


To explain, if you have a group of guys that were really talented, handsome, and just amazing in general, they were going to be the kingkas of their school. If the school was one of those for the rich and famous, then they were going to be even more well known. Finally, Shinee was the only kingka group who were all brothers, or adopted brothers. Which meant that everyone knew them...

Key looked over at Jonghyun who was being buried alive underneath several girls. “I told you we should at least try to act inconspicuous. Like wear a hat...”


“I didn’t know this would happen!”


“Key oppa! Could you sign my scarf for me? I had to wait for ten hours in order to get it when it came out,” a girl was asking him.


The fashion designer just gave a weak smile. “Um sure.” He signed it and quickly ran off.


Onew was actually enjoying the attention a little. A few fellow nerds shyly walked up to him and gave him a box of chicken. “Oppa, maybe you can join our study group later?”


He just started eating and barely looked up. “Um maybe...”


Jonghyun was a trainee at the music subsidiary of SM media and already had a fan club. He started backing away from the hoarde of girls. “You guys should go audition! Yeah that’s a great idea! Go audition!” He dove back into the car and grabbed Minho on the way.


“Taemin can audition right? Or he can at least walk or take a bus home...”




Taemin’s POV

Where were the hyungs? I’ve been waiting out here for the past 30 seconds and no one was here. The mob had receded a little bit because apparently some popular people arrived, but I saw them going back into black limo.


WAIT! That was my limo! The hyungs were abandoning me? A couple girls walked by and one of them was barefoot, holding onto her shoes.


“Minho oppa signed these for me! I’m never going to wear them again!”


I sighed... Really hyung? Abandoning your little brother and giving out autographs? My phone was out of battery. Maybe there was a phone in the main office or something. I turned around when I ran into something...or someone.


“Aiya!” I groaned as I picked myself off the ground. A cute girl was dusting herself off. “Mianhe.”


She bent over to smooth her skirt. “It’s okay. I’m sorry too. I should have looked where I was going.” She smoothed her hair and then I recognized her. It was that brat who was yelling at her manager. Eun-hae or whatever her name was.


I saw her looking me up and down like all the other girls and put on a smile. She tried to apologize, “I’m really sorry. But--”


I smirked before cutting her off. There was no way she was going to use her cute innocent little act on me. “No you cannot confess to me. I don’t date strangers and I certainly don’t date brats like you.”


She blinked. Was that too strong?


“Also, don’t even try to bother my hyungs because there is no way they would date you either.”



Eunhae’s POV

 

“Huh?! Excuse me? Did you just say-” I spluttered. What did he just say? I hadn’t even spoken to him for more than ten seconds, and he’s already badmouthing me?

“Yup. Girls like you are such a hassle,” he groaned, ruffling his perfectly styled hair. It made him look even more cuter...WAIT!! EUN-HAE, DON’T DAYDREAM! THIS IDIOT JUST TOLD YOU OFF!!

“W-wel-” I flustered around, looking for words to protect my image.

“Well, I can’t help that I’m just a b*tch? Is that what you wanted to say? Don’t worry, I already have girls like you figured out. Go back to your mommy and whine. I have a life, and it doesn’t include you,” he huffed as he turned around to leave. A flame of anger flared up in my chest, and my hand immediately shot out and grabbed his arm.  

“H$ll no, you son of a b*tch! You’re coming with me to management,” I hissed, grabbing his arm tight enough to stop his blood flow. Screw my image. He glared at me with those bright eyes. When I first saw him, I had thought he was hot. I had even flirted with him a bit. Now I know underneath that angel-like exterior, he’s a complete devil. I would hate for him to audition, and there was a small possibility that he would make it because of his looks. He would be tricking his fans with those looks, and they would be totally duped, just like I was! At least I have the decency to be truthful to my fans! I’m going to completely wipe out his chances before he even starts the race!

“Hey gorrilla, be a little sensitive! Not all of us have parents!” he tried to pull away. I could tell he didn’t want to go to management. OH HO HO HO!!! You’re in for it big time then, boy.  

“No wonder you have no manners,” I smirked, dragging him behind me like he was a child going to the timeout corner.

I cut through the crowd of mindless amateurs and deaf singers, and entered the building, against the protests of the guards.

“M-Miss! You can’t go in there!” they tried to stop me. I flipped my hair and gave my most charming smile.

“Don’t you recognize me? I’m Cho Eun-hae! I’m sure you can make an exception for me,” I excused myself. The boy was muttering grotesque curses under his breath, and no, I don’t want to say what he was saying.

I walked around, lost, for a minute. I had never been in the building before, but I consider myself a smart person. I can find management somewhere.

“You don’t even know where management is!” the boy mocked, his face lighting up into a beautiful smile, making me furious. HE. DARES. TO. MOCK. THE. CHO. EUN-HAE. I would already be planning a whole lifetime of hell for him, if it wasn’t for the fact that I didn’t want to spend a second with him after I got him to management and got his chances wiped clean.

I finally found the management room, which was all the way down the hallway on the right. On the door had a sign that said,

 

Audition and Management


I kicked open the door and threw him in the room before me, so he couldn’t run.

“Ahjusshi! This boy was going around and causing chaos outside in the crowd! And he attacked me!” I accused.

That was when I realized that there wasn’t one. There were ten of them, and a botoxed couple on the side. And they were staring at me like I was crazy. In the botoxed woman’s hand was a wad of 100000 won bills.

“Taemin?! What are you doing?” the botoxed man wondered, “And what is this crazy girl talking about?”

CRAZY GIRL?! SAY WHAT?!

“Y-yah! I’m Cho Eun-hae! Not “this crazy girl!”” I corrected him.

“She’s lying, she ran into me. The girl’s a liar and a b*tch,” Taemin snarled.
 
“You see, ahjusshies! He’s being rude! Don’t let him audition! He deserves punishment!” I pointed out. A few of the ahjusshies laughed. What was so funny? Couldn’t they see the direness of this situation?

“Miss, or Eun-jung or whatever your name is, just because he’s rude, that doesn’t mean he doesn’t get to audition,” an ahjusshi snickered.

“And you’re the rude one, too!” the botoxed woman snapped.

“B-But-”
 
“I don’t think you understand the rules, Miss Eon-mae, but EVERYONE can join this audition. Even the rude ones, like you. On that note, Mrs. Lee, bribery is AGAINST the rules. ”

I didn’t hear that last part, but I did hear the first part. EON-MAE?! RUDE?! Okay, that’s it, I’m going to sue these people. I spun around to leave, blood rushing up to my face. They would regret making the Cho Eun-hae mad!


“Wait! Since you guys are here anyways, why don’t you audition?” another ahjusshi suggested.   


“What?! This girl is too ugly to audition with Taemin!” the botoxed woman whined. UGLY?! Woman, have you even seen yourself in the mirror? If I were you, I would jump off a cliff to escape your ugliness.


I glanced over to see Taemin’s expression. Taemin looked horrified, like he wasn’t looking forward to this at all. Obviously, he was a rookie. The botoxed couple gave him a thumbs up. Are they related to him somehow? They couldn’t possibly be his parents! They looked too ugly, even with all that botox and obvious plastic surgery. Taemin even mentioned he had no parents! But that doesn’t matter now. I’m going to knock this audition out of the ballpark. Say goodbye to stardom, Taemin and you bribers. I spun around, smiled sweetly, and bowed the full 90 degrees.


“Anyeonghaseyo, Cho Eun-hae imnida. I look forward to working with you.”

 

 

_____________

______________

It's LOLxbox agains!! WHOOO!! So they finally meet, huh >:D 

I gotta control myself...or else I'll have Cho Eun-hae killing Taemin hehe.... but don't worry, Taemin's too cute to die :D 

Thanx for commenting and subscribing!!