Seoul Arts High

Lights, Camera, (K)drama

Eunhae’s POV

Eunhae.”

“Eunhae.”

“EUNHAE!!!”

“Huh?!” I bolted up and out of my sleep, my forehead slamming into something. “What the-” I was ready to let out a string of curses when my eyes met someone else’s.

Someone with very big, bright, and beautiful eyes was staring down at me impatiently, nursing a new bruise on his forehead. Taemin was looking at me from the side...in his thin pajamas...under a fluffy blanket...which I was also under... WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING?!?!

“HOLY %&$*(#)(*$&%*(#)$(*%*()!!! YOU ERT!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” I immediately backed away, sliding across the wooden floor. Where was I? Why wasn’t I in my room, on my fluffy mattress, and waking up to the morning calls of the sweet little birds?! WHY WAS I STUCK IN THE SAME BED AS TAEMIN?!

Oh, right. The stupid drama and it’s stupid set-up.

“Keeping you warm,” Taemin sighed, rolling his eyes, “At least show a bit of gratitude.”

Warm? A thought entered my mind, and blood rushed up to my face.

“,” I answered, feeling around for the bruise on my forehead. Aish, the first thing in the morning I get from this pabo is a bruise. And no...it wasn’t what some s might think...

“I didn’t do anything!!” Taemin huffed. “Girls these days!”

Throwing his arms out in frustration, he gathered his blanket and went back into his room. I dragged myself into my room to get washed up and dressed. I blindly felt around for my school uniform, nursing my sore back. I opened the box to get my underwear, and found a piece of paper at the bottom.

Was that there before? I pulled it out and looked at it’s contents.

Dear Ms. Eunhae,

Have you gotten used to the life your character will be living yet? I know that it will be a bit of a struggle for you, but I’m sure you will get used to it afterwards.
Anyways, this letter is about your school. You both have to go to the same school, so discuss with Taemin about this issue. Your manager won’t be with you from now on, and the next time you will see him will be after we’ve finished the drama. You two will have to take the bus or the metro.

 

Good luck,

Director Choi

 


Well, I’m definitely not transferring schools.

“TAEMIN!!!”

Taemin’s POV

Aish that girl. Can’t she see that I saved her from freezing to death? Also her morning breath doesn’t smell like flowers like all those dramas say...

My room was nice and I wasted some time rolling around in the unused comforter. I just changed my pants and was about to button up my school shirt when that girl burst into my room.

“TAEMIN!!!”

She raised an eyebrow and gave me the I’ve-seen-better-but-I-won’t-say-anything look. Um excuse me? I’m pretty sure I look better than you, seeing I have my own fanclub. And I do have abs...they just aren’t very noticeable...

The alarm rang the second she entered my room, and I kicked her out, rushing to the kitchen to turn it off. I turned around, fixing my shirt. “Yah! You can’t just do that! We’re going to get kicked out soon!”

She just sniffed and held out her note. “Well you need to come to my school today.”

MWOH? I scanned the note. “No, I guess you’re coming to my school then. By the way, you’re totally out of dress code if you’re going to wear that.” I pointed at the short skirt that looked like it was going to fly straight up if our air conditioner was stronger than a 0.5 wind setting. Honestly, it wasn’t exactly the best thing to see a girl dressed like that... Not to mention she was pretty much flat. Definitely not my taste...

 

“Nope. You’re coming to my school!”

I thought about it for a second. If she did come to my school, then people would think that she was my girlfriend- which would get rid of my fanclub- which would get rid of the fifty cases of banana milk delivered to my desk every morning by every girl in the school... “Okay, I’ll go.”

She looked surprised before turning snobby again. “Good. Now make me breakfast.” Eun-hae went to go do whatever and I turned to the kitchen. There was no way I was making her breakfast...

I stood by the door waiting for her as she complained about not having any makeup...No kidding. The last time I saw her she had caked on about three bottles worth; I’m amazed her skin hasn’t died on her, yet. Her resort: putting on a mask to hide the smooth skin that probably hasn’t seen sunlight since she was born.

She slipped on what looked like a death trap for her feet (aka the wonderful invention of four inch heels) and turned to me. Even with heels, I was still taller than her by a few inches. “Are we not eating breakfast?”

I handed her half a bottle of banana milk...What? She was taking a long time!

Eun-hae just stared at the bottle. “I hate banana milk.” Then threw away the bottle before prancing out in what she thought would be an attractive way...It just made me want to throw up. I rescued the bottle and carefully cleaned it.

“I’ll see you later.” I whispered. Taking out my phone, I sent a quick text to the hyungs to let them know I wouldn’t be at school today.


Shinee’s POV:

Key carefully fixed his hair joining the others in the limo. He sighed at the empty seat beside him. “I miss my baby.”

Jonghyun comforted his yeobo. “He’ll be back soon. We’ll see him at the morning assembly.” He his mp3 and started singing.

Barely looking up from his studying, Onew muttered “I don’t know about that.”

“What do you mean?”

“Haven’t you heard of Director Choi before? He takes his projects way too seriously. To film that Atlantis movie, he made the actors stay in the water for a week to understand what it felt like to be a mermaid. And I think some of them drowned...”

Key shrieked “What is he doing to our Minnie?!?”

Minho threw a banana peel in his face. “Relax he’s fine. He just sent me a text. ‘Hyungs I’m going to Seoul Arts High today instead.’” he frowned. “Wait what?”

Jonghyun sighed as Key started freaking out and called Shinhwa High. “Yes, this is Kim Jonghyun and I would like for you to transfer us to Seoul Arts High. We have our reasons. Thank you.” He hung up and walked up and rolled down the window that separated the boys from the driver. “Hyung? Could you drive us to Seoul Arts High?”

No One’s POV

Eun-mi tapped her foot impatiently. Today was the day the Shinee oppas usually came early. Of course she knew that, she was the main queenka at Shinhwa High. Where were they?

One of her followers sighed. “Maybe they aren’t coming today...”

She glared at the girl who had spoken up. “They’re coming. I’m sure of it.”

Hye-mi, the principal’s daughter, ran up and quickly bowed to Eun-mi. “I’m sorry Eunmi-ssi. My appa just told me that Shinee transferred over to Seoul Arts High.” Then the girl zoomed off, presumably to that school.

Shinee’s POV
Besides the fact that they were completely out of uniform, a little too dressed up perhaps, and arrived in a stretch limo, Shinee was blending in perfectly. That is, until a fangirl noticed them.

After 5 seconds on the new campus, they were being completely mobbed. That was when a new group approached them. There were also 5 guys and they were...kind of impressive, a little choding-like but they weren't all that bad. One of them was a blond and Key raised an eyebrow at the atrocious platinum color.

The leader approached them. “What do you think you’re doing at our school?”

Onew was busy studying and eating chicken so Jonghyun stepped up. “Our maknae’s here and we transferred. Are you supposed to be the kingkas?”

“I guess so. My name is Jinyoung. This is CNU, Sandeul, Baro, and Gongchan. We’re b1a4”

Minho was eyeing the tall CNU, who was doing the same. Key was still staring at the blond boy who was staring at Key’s hair as well. Sandeul was hugging a stuffed duck and stared down Onew, who was furiously eating.

Key frowned. *What kind of name was that? Blood types were too important to be used as group names* He smirked and said in his diva tone, “Well you know who we are. Let’s go find Tae-”

“Hyungs! What are you doing here?” Taemin ran up with a masked girl following him. He skidded to a stop and stared at the other five boys. He eyed the youngest of the group and stared...*I’m still better looking than all of them* he thought with a smirk.

“We’re transferring schools with you Minnie!” Minho announced. He glared at the tall CNU. “I’m going to go find the athletic office.”

Jonghyun raised an eyebrow at the stuffed duck. “You must be as obsessed with ducks as Onew’s obsessed with chicken...”

Sandeul stared at the older boy. “Then why are you eating it?”

Onew barely looked up from his studying. “Chicken is for eating? Don’t you eat ducks?”

Sandeul looked like he was about to burst into tears and Jinyoung patted his back. “You guys can go back to Shinhwa. Our school is just fine without you.”

Just then, a stream of fangirls rushed in and one girl happily looped her arms around Jonghyun who was apparently going to give her a piggy back ride. “Oppa! Why did you leave so soon?”


Jinyoung looked at the mob of fangirls and made the executive decision for B1A4 to flee for their lives. Yes, fangirls were nice, so were the presents and food. But being mobbed by what looked like the entire female population of Shinhwa High was not something anyone looked forward to.

Key picked the girl up by her hello kitty backpack and deposited her next to the masked girl that came with Taemin. “Stay away from him thank you.” He turned to Eun-hae and took off her mask. “Oh you aren’t wearing makeup. That’s a relief.”

She cringed in confusion, then put her mask back on.

Onew frowned. “Isn’t that the girl that auditioned with Taemin and got the role?”

Taemin groaned. “Yes.” He turned to see his daily package of banana milk offered to him and smiled.

Key nodded. “Oh yes. I heard you were a good actor.” Then a thought occurred to him. “Wait! You’re the girl who’s rooming with my Taemin. YOU’RE THE KID WHO’S RUINING MY SON’S INNOCENCE AND TRYING TO CORRUPT HIM!”


Eunhae’s POV

“Mwoh?!” my eyes bugged out. “ Me? Ruin Taemin’s innocence?!” I started cracking up. This Key, whoever he is, was crazy. How could I, Eunhae, ruin Taemin’s innocence? He’s already screwed up his innocence so much that I can’t even help anymore.

“Yeah, you. Are you deaf?” Key snapped, placing his hands on his hips.

“Yah! Are you brain dead?!” I retorted, raising my chin into the air. We glared at each other, sizing each other up.

 

 

“Key, we came here to make sure Taemin was alright, not fight,” Onew put a hand on his shoulder.

 

“I am making sure he’s alright! This girl is a hazard to my Minnie!” Key shrugged Onew’s hand off his shoulder.

 

“Hyung! I can take care of myself. You don’t need to come,” Taemin argued. The whole Shinee group forgot about me as they began arguing amongst themselves. How could they forget about me?!

 

You know what? Screw them; I don’t care anyways. I don’t care that Taemin’s family was supposedly famous, and that his brothers were freaking hot. I just don’t care anymore. When a girl is forced to sleep on rock hard ground and to come to school without makeup, she just doesn’t care anymore. Taemin can go fend for himself. I huffed as I left the bickering group.

 

As I cut through the mob surrounding Shinee, I realized that there were more girls here than usual... Where did all these girls come from? Half the girls weren’t even wearing our school’s uniform!

 

“Excuse me,” I muttered, hiding my masked face. No one parted ways though, because they were too focused on touching Shinee.

 

“YAH!! I’M CHO EUN-HAE!! MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!” I screamed, but they still didn’t hear me. I sighed in annoyance. Today’s going to be a long day.

 

 


“I heard the whole girl population of Shinhwa moved here,” one of my followers, Jaehee, notified me. I nodded wearily.

“Wae?! Have they come to steal our B1A4 oppas from us?! We have to kick them out!” another follower, Eunjung, demanded.

“I don’t think they came here for B1A4,” I answered, my voice muffled by the mask.

“Excuse me? Maybe if you take off that mask, we’ll be able to hear you,” Jaehee offered. I shook my head fervently. I pretended to cough, then sneeze.

“I’m sick,” I pretended to hack up a hairball. Jaehee and Eunjung nodded in understanding.

Another girl, Hyorin, joined our conversation. “Did you hear about it?! The reason why all those girls came over was because the famous Shinee was here this morning!” she squealed. They’re that famous? I’ve never heard of them till this morning. “But Shinee and those girls had to come back to Shinhwa because the notice was too short,” Hyorin’s face fell.

 

 

Does that mean it’s safe to assume Taemin’s gone?  


“Who is Shinee, by the way?” I asked, curious about Taemin’s “family”. My followers looked at me in complete shock.

“You’ve never heard of Shinee?” Jaehee’s jaw dropped.

“I’ve never had the time to. I’m too busy because I have a life,” I explained.

“No wonder! That makes sense,” Eunjung agreed in complete adoration.

“Shinee is a kingka group in Shinhwa high, our rival school. What’s really strange is that they’re all part of the same family. All their parents coincidentally died at the same time, and they were taken in by the same foster parents. They’re parents must be awesome, taking in all those kids at the same time! And the fact that their foster kids grew up to be such talented people..,” Hyorin sighed in admiration.

“Talented?” I spluttered.

“VERY talented,” Hyorin emphasized.

“In what way?” I held in a laugh.

“Well, each person has a different specialty... They’re kind of like pokemon!” Jaehee mimicked pikachu.

“First there’s Onew. He’s the leader of Shinee. He’s handsome, and somehow finds a way to be a genius, too. Almost all of the academic high school competitions are won by him. Then there’s Jonghyun, who works as an idol for the SM company. He’s trying to get into Julliard for a fall back, in case he doesn’t want to be an idol anymore,” Eunjung explained.

 

 

SM company? They’re the people who’re hosting the drama I’m currently being tortured for, right?

 

“Then there’s Key, the prodigy designer. His outfits sell for around 10,000,000 won each, and he’s in almost every popular fashion magazine. Minho’s the athletic one out of all of them. He’s always doing a sport, and it’s rare that you find a sport he’s not good at. He already won a ton of medals in the junior olympics. And finally, last but not least, the maknae, Taemin. He doesn’t really have any talent yet, but it’s been rumored he’s in that new drama hosted by SM. He’s the cutie of the group, but I’ve heard he’s actually a bad boy. He likes going around, drinking banana milk and breaking girl’s hearts. I’ve also heard that he drinks alcohol, but I doubt it,” Eunjung continued.

 

“Nope, he’s really a drunk. He even tried to pour soju in my ramen,” I grumbled.

 

“What?” Hyorin spluttered, her eyes wide, but I didn’t get a chance to explain, because the bell had rung, signaling the beginning of homeroom.

 

“Class. We have a new student. His name is Lee Taemin.”

 

Sorry for not updating for some time!!! school became unexpectedly busy, exams are coming up and all that...Hope you enjoyed this fic!!- LOLxbox

And yeah...how's the fic so far???yay exams they're so much FUN...not really...but yeah if we don't update for like 2 weeks...we're sorry! We'll update as soon as we have the next chapter written!!!- chocolate-notes :)

AND ALSO Thanks for subscribing and reading as always (comments are always welcome!)- your stressed authors