Ignoring = Impossible

Bad Boy

Jae took out her new set of keys and climbed the several flights of stairs leading to her apartment. Her father was right, there is too many damn stairs. When she unlocked the door it took her a moment to remember where her room was.
Jae walked past the kitchen where her mother was slaving over the stove.

"Hey, how's your new school?"

Mrs. Jung's question went unanswered as Jae ignored her continued towards her room.
The door was closed softly as the exhausted artist flung herself onto her bed.
An almost inaudible knock came on the door as it slowly opened.

"Jae, is everything okay?" Her mother asked earnestly.

The addressed rolled over to meet her mother's worried eyes.

"Yeah I'm just tired is all."

"Oh, okay. So, how was your first day of school?" Mrs. Jung seated herself at her daughter's desk

"It was okay. I'm just glad I didn't get lost." Jae stared up at her ceiling.

Her mother chuckled.

"I got a map that showed the route to each of my classes." She further explained.

"Do they do that for every student?!" Mrs. Jung was shocked at the schools efficiency.

"No."
Jae giggled.
"I met a girl who made a map for me."

"Oh, that was nice of her. What's this girl's name?"

"Kyungmi"

"That's a nice name."

"Yeah, Mi is really nice. She's a little too energetic, but that's what makes her so fun." Jae smiled at the thought of her new friend.

"Mi? Are you already that close?"

Jae finally sat up and looked at her mom.

"Yeah, we even traded numbers."

"Well, I'm glad you found a friend already." Mrs. Jung stood up and headed for the door. "You should invite her over sometime." The door closed leaving the brunette sitting on her bed, alone.

Just as Jae threw her books out of her bag to work on her first set of homework for her new school, her phone pinged.
Her first text from Kyungmi.

---------

To: Jae
From: Mi ;D

Whatcha up to?

To: Mimi
From: Jae~

Homework. DX

To: Jae
From: Mi ;D

Better let you get to it. Gotta make a good first impression! :P

--------

Jae dropped her phone and ran a hand through her hair. She really needed to get this done. Math was her worst subject though.
After spending 20 minutes on her homework and only getting through 5 problems, Jae threw her notebook to the floor.

She grabbed her laptop and just Googled the rest of the problems. As she copied down the last of the questions her phone went off again. She put her notebook down and looked at the unknown number on her phone.

--------

To: Jae
From: Unknown Number

How's it goin Jae?

To: Unknown
From: Jaehwa

Who is this?

To: Jae
From: Utterly hurt male

Ouch, way to hurt a guy's pride. It's L.Joe >.>

"What? How did he get my number??" 
Jae thought with wide eyes.

To: Jae
From: LJ

I have my ways.

Jae threw her phone down in fear. She went to school one day, talked to him for 2 minutes, and only gave her number to one person.
Would Kyungmi give him her number? No way she didn't even want to tell her who he was.
A million questions were circling in Jaehwa's head. But one thing was for sure.

Ignoring L.Joe was no longer an option.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH MY DEAR GOD AM I SOOOOO SORRY IT TOOK ME SOOOO LONG TO UPDATE. I was gonna work on updating 2 weeks ago but I got sick for a week, then Christmas came up, then New Year's and I just was procrastinating my off. Anyway's I definitely will not take another month to update and sorry for the uneventful and extremely short chapter. 

Side note

Did you guys see Dynamic Black?? Loving L.Joe there♥