Can He Really Be Trouble?

Bad Boy

"Jae......Jae.....get up." Mrs. Jung shook her daughter lightly as she pulled her pillow over her head.

"......no........." Jae mumbled groggily.

"Your already late as it is, so....Get Up!" Mrs.Jung yanked the covers off of Jae.

"I'm late?!" Jae shot out of bed, rushing to get ready. She threw on her uniform as fast as she possible could and rushed into the kitchen.

"Jae...."

She continued adjusting her clothes.

"Jaehwa....."

She tried taming her hair.

"GODDAMMIT JAE! Listen to your mother!"

Her fathers harsh words brought her back to reality.

"What?"

"Your not late....I just said that to get you out of bed. Now go fix yourself up."

Jae's jaw dropped as she trudged back to her room. She took her time and made herself presentable. She was able to fix her hair, put on just the slightest bit of makeup, and properly tucked in her shirt and fixed up her uniform. She quietly walked back into the kitchen 15 minutes later and picked up her bag.

"Want some breakfast?" Her mother asked.

"Nah....I'll just take this." Jae picked up an apple and kissed both her parents goodbye.

---------------------

"Take a left, head up the staircase and it's on your right."Jae recited the route to the main office over and over, under her breath.

People began looking at her like she was crazy. Jae was used to it so she just kept walking, taking small bites of her apple along the way. Her new school was bigger than expected but not so big it was shocking.

Jae walked in the front door and repeated her directions and was able to make it to the main office without incident.

"Hello." Jae said walking in, slightly bowing.

"Hello, can I help you?" A middle aged woman behind the desk asked.

"Yes, it's my first day here and I was told to come here to get my schedule."

"Okay, what's your name?" The woman asked sitting in front of a computer, her fingers hovering over the keyboard, ready to type at any given moment.

"Jung Jaehwa."

"Jung Jaehwa....got it." She quickly printed a single sheet and held it out to Jae. "Welcome, to Seoul Expressive Arts."

"Thank you." Jae said grabbing the sheet and walking out with a bow.

She leaned against a wall just outside the office and examined her schedule. She took out her map to try and identify her first classroom.

"New?" A mysterious voice asked.

"Hm?" Jae looked up to find a girl close to her age eagerly awaiting an answer.

"Are you new here? I've never seen you around, and your map there." The girl responded.

"Ummm...yeah. I'm Jae." She responded holding out her hand.

"I'm Kyungmin. Lee Kyungmi." She said taking Jae's hand. "Jae? What kind of name is that?"

"Well, my name is Jung Jaehwa but everyone calls me Jae for short." Jae explained, letting go of Kyungmi's hand.

"Oh. Cool." Kyungmi brightened up. "So, you looking for your first class? Gimme that." Kyungmi snatched the schedule from Jae's hands before she could object. Kyungmin turned her back to Jae as she looked over the sheet of paper.

"Oh....325, yeah I know where that is." Jae tried to look over Kyungmi's shoulder.

"Oh! Awesome! You have 4th period and lunch with me!" Kyungmi said twirling around to face Jae.

"That's great. I could use a friend." Jae said relieved.

"Here, let me write out directions for you." Kyungmi ripped some paper out from one of her notebooks and wrote a list of directions to each and every one of Jae's classes. "Here." She handed the paper to Jae who tucked it into her bag with a murmur of thanks.

"I'll walk you to your first class. Come on." Kyungmi linked arms with Jae and dragged her down the corridor.

"She sure is energetic." Jae thought.

Kyungmi began making small talk in an effort to get to know Jae better. That is until a certain blonde noticed a familiar someone with an unfamiliar someone.

"Kyungmi, who's this?" The blonde boy asked getting in Jae's face.

"No one."Kyungmi said harshly, pulling Jae away.

"Who was that?" Jae asked looking back.

"No one. Just forget him. He's bad news." Kyungmi said, all the happiness drained from her.

Jae couldn't help but look back, which also happened to be the exact same time he looked back. They made fleeting eye contact and Jae was able to make out his charming wink. They quickly rounded the corner and the boy was lost from her sight.

"How could someone so handsome be trouble?"

---------

A/N: Sorry this chapter is so short :(