Winning

You're Weird

When I arrived home, I didn't say a word to my mom. It was partly because I didn't want to, but it was also because I had lost my voice. Instead, I ran upstairs, to my room. I closed the door shut behind me and threw myself on my bed, letting the tears soak my pillow. Everything was ruined, and it hadn't helped that I had ran away either. 

It passed about twenty minutes, and then three hard knocks appeared against my door. I thought it over in my head, deciding that my mom should get to know why I'd ignored her. I got up from my bed, before I walked up to the door. I opened the door, but it wasn't my mom who stood there. It was Heechul. I froze in shock, not knowing what I should say. I stared at him through my tears, and he stared intensly back at me. I always lost staring-games, so I looked down at the floor. I felt humiliated and angry, and Heechul was really the last person I wanted to see. But he never respected my wants. He had loosened his tie, but he still wore his costume, and it just brought back the evenings events, and new tears formed in my eyes. 

"What do you want?" I mumbled, whiping away the tears with the back of my hand.
 
Instead of answering, he stepped inside my room, and closed the door behind him. I took a few steps back, not wanting him any closer.
 
"I don't want to talk to you!" I said, becoming more pissed than I already was.
 
"REALLY!? YOU don't want to talk to ME?!" he yelled, making me so surprised that I fell back onto my bed.
 
"I shouldn't even BE HERE!" he continued to yell, and I felt my eyes grow bigger.
 
I'd never seen him so angry, not at me. But then I remembered, and felt my own rage come crashing down.
 
"THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE!?" I screamed back at him.
 
He just stood there, staring at me while he breathed hard. He took one deep breath, and then sat down at the foot of my bed, and I just stared at him, while he rested his head in his hands.
 
"I don't know", he whispered, but I didn't know if it was me or himself he talked to.
 
I slowly sat up, moving so that I sat next to him. I was still mad at him, but he wouldn't leave unless something was said. His body was radiating out warmth, and I suddenly felt how much I missed him. The last couple of weeks without him had been so... boring. And then it hit me. Heechul was the reason. The reason why I'd been so bored with Kyuhyun was because Heechul hadn't been around. I glanced at Heechul, and found him staring at me. We looked at eachother, and without a warning he pushed me down on the bed, so he was on top of me. His arms was around my waist, and there was no chance for me to get away. Having his face only inches away from my own was terrifying, but it also brought up an unknown feeling. Not something that I'd experienced with Kyuhyun. It was something much bigger, burning and craving to get out. He stared into my eyes, and then his gaze flickered down to my lips, and then up again.
 
"Are you mad at me?" he whispered, and his warm breath hit my lips, making my heart work faster.
 
"Yes", I answered, refusing to let him win.
 
It was a knew tactic he was using, trying to win over me, but I wouldn't fall for it. He stared me down, and I bit my lip. I raised my hands, and tried to push him off me, but that made him leave my waist and pin my arms down. He had his arms on each side of me, and his face was even closer than before. Intense was only the beginning. 
 
"Why?" he asked, still whispering, but I could tell he was more provoked by me than he showed.
 
"Because you're an idiot", I answered, staring into his eyes.
 
That made him glare at me, and he shortened the space between us a little more.
 
"Say that again", he challanged me.
 
"You. Are. An. Idiot", I spelled out for him. 
 
And then his warm lips crashed onto mine. It wasn't gentle, loving or tender. It was more passionate, angry and full of want to break me. But he kissed me. His fingers tightened around my arms, making them ache, and his whole body pressed me down. I stared at his angry face in shock, and when he pulled away I gasped for air. 
 
"Are you still mad?" he panted.
 
"Yes", I answered, but my voice was shaky, and he smirked down at me.
 
"You know, I never loose", he said, and before I could snap at him, he kissed me again.
 
This time his tounge pressed against my lips, and I gasped in shock, accidentally letting him into my mouth. I could feel his smirk against my lips as he explored my mouth, and the burning feeling inside me grew stronger. Why was he doing this? The two of us had never done anything like this before, not even when we'd fought. This time, when he left my lips, he didn't say a word, but only continued to kiss my jaw, and then down my neck.
"What the hell are you doing?" I hissed at him.
 
"Winning", he managed to say through the kisses. 
 
Winning what?! Oh my god, that boy! I tried to get out of his grip, but he wouldn't have any of it, only holding my arms down even harder.
 
"You know that you want this", he whispered against my jaw, making me shiver.
 
Wanted what? He raised his head, locking eyes with me. To my surprise his face was completely serious and his eyes was filled with desire and something I couldn't call other than hunger. He had missed me just as much as I had missed him, and he didn't even had to tell me for me to know. All anger that I was filled with just disappeared, and when his lips met mine again, I kissed him back. It was slower this time, actually making it feel like a kiss. It was nothing like the kisses that I'd shared with Kyuhyun. It was more feeling to it, and when his hands finally left my arms and cupped my face, the feeling increased. My arms found their way around his neck, and pressed him tighter against me, making him smile into the kiss. Not smirk, smile. That made me sober up, and I pushed him away. I sat up, panting hard. 
 
"What happened?" I heard Heechul ask besides me.
 
"I can't... I can't do this. Not to Kyuhyun", I breathed.
 
I rested my forehead in my hands, feeling confused and tired. 
 
"Because of him?" Heechul asked in disbelief.
 
"I'm... sorry", I whispered.
 
I heard him snort, and felt that his weight left my bed. I couldn't make myself look at him, it would only make me even more confused than I already was. 
 
"Good luck with your boyfriend", he said with contempt, and then he left.
 
He left. He just left. I waited a few moments before I looked up. I stared at the door, and then at the spot where we'd just been lying on. The sheets had gotten all wrinkled, and that's when the tears came back. Why did he have to be so weird?