Sure You're Not Gay?

You're Weird

 

"You can't do that!" Heechul whimpered when I sat down on him with all my force.
 
"Well, you wouldn't move!" I told him, not moving. 
 
We were in my room, and being the selfish person he was, Heechul took up my whole bed.
 
"You're killing me", he whispered while he tried to squirm out under me.
 
"No I'm not", I dismissed him.
 
"", he hissed.
 
"I love you too", I cooed and patted his red cheek.
 
He muttered something unintelligent, and then used all his power to roll around, making both of us fall of the bed and land on the floor. 
 
"Oh, because this is really better!" I snapped him, sitting up and rubbing my back.
 
He smirked at me, and sat up. He leaned back, resting his back against my bed, and took some deep breaths.
 
"Aah, air", he sighed, giving me an mischievous look, and I punched him on the shoulder.
 
He knew very well that I, and almost every other teenage girl, had complex over my weight. I leaned back next to him, and looked up at my ceiling.
 
"You're an , you know that?" I asked him, still looking up.
 
"No. I'm an angel", he disagreed.
 
I snorted and glanced down at him, and he grinned back at me. At the age of 18, he still didn't have more maturity than a 6 year old. He rested his head against my shoulder, and we sat like that for a while. No one understood our relationship, I don't even think we did. At school, we almost never talked, and if we did, we were short. But everyone still knew that we were friends. For some unknown reason, Heechul was incredibly popular with the girls, and that was one of the reasons we didn't socialize at school. I couldn't bear those clingy girls with no dignity what so ever, so I did everything to get away from them. Another reason why we never talked at school was my friends. They didn't like Heechul, and he didn't like them, so there was no point to clash them together. Heechul had a very sharp tounge, and if you were rude to him, he was twice as rude back. I hadn't told anyone, but I secretly thought that I was the only one who he couldn't run over. 
 
"You have really broad shoulders", he suddenly pointed out.
 
"Do you want me to sit on you again?" I threated him.
 
He got quiet, and I smirked. 
 
"Sunhye?" he asked me after a while in silence.
 
"Mmm?" 
 
"Do you have a date for the ball?"
 
I groaned, and slammed my head against the bed. Our school believed in doing 'fun things' for the students, and a ball for the seniors was one of them. I at talking to boys in a girly way, so I was still single for the stupid thing.
 
"I'm taking that as a no", Heechul said, and I could hear the mockery in his voice.
 
"Who wants to go on a ball anyways?", I muttered.
 
"Anyone who has a date", he retorted, making me shrug his head off my shoulder.
 
He looked at me and pouted, but I just glowered at him. He threw one arm around my shoulders, and patted me on the head with his hand.
 
"There, there. Not everyone can be as attractive as me", he said.
 
"You're not full of yourself, no no", I said sarcastically.
 
"Nope. I'm realistic", he said.
 
"Really? Then who are you going with?" I asked, looking at him.
 
He looked back at me and smirked. "Still choosing."
 
"As if you can choose", I said in disbelief, even if I knew that it was true.
 
He didn't bother to reply, as he knew as well as I did that it actually was the case. He let his hand rest on my head, and we sat like that a really long time, just staring into the wall infront of us. 
 
"Is there anyone you want to go with?" he asked, breaking the silence.
 
"Nope. But it would feel patethic to go alone", I admitted.
 
"Oh, honey, it's just to realize the truth. You ARE patethic", he said.
 
I elbowed him in his ribcage, making him wince in pain. He removed his arm from me, and masaged the place I'd hurt him.
 
"You don't have to hurt me, I'm just telling the truth", he said, acting innocent.
 
"Save it, Princess", I said, standing up. 
 
He huffed, disgruntled, and then he left the floor too. 
 
"You're just jealous that I'm prettier than you, even as a guy", he said, smirking down at me.
 
"Oh please, don't flatter yourself", I snorted.
 
"Once again, I'm just telling the truth", he mocked me.
 
He avoided my elbow with just inches. I admitted that Heechul was pretty for being a guy, but over my dead body that I would admit that he was better than me in any sort of way. We left my room, and headed outside. We didn't really talk about anything, we just gibbered with eachother. We didn't spend any time on talking about useless stuff, like how the other's day had been, since that was completely uninteresting, unless someone of us had gotten hurt. One time, Heechul actually punched a guy in the face for making me cry. When I asked him afterwards why he'd done that, he answered that he was the only one who was allowed to make me cry. In some way, that was kind of touching. 
 
"Who's hotter, though?" Heechul asked after putting out his alternatives to the ball.
 
"I'm not gay, so I don't know", I answered, giving him a look.
 
"Oh, come on, even if you're not you can still think that a girl is hot. I think several guys at our school is attractive", Heechul said.
 
I gave him a look.
 
"What?"
"I really didn't need that piece of information", I said, shrugging in discomfort.
 
"Atleast one of us knows. Sure you're not gay?" he mocked me.
 
"Just because I don't sleep around, like some of us do, doesn't mean that I'm gay", I said, emphasizing the word 'some'.
 
"Keep telling yourself that", he said, patting my back.
 
"Aish, annoying", I said, shoving his arm away.
 
"I know you love me", he said, poking me in the side.
 
I gave him a look, but suppressed a smile.