Chapter VII [Finding Each Other]

Players Beware
Yay! chapter 7!

--------------------------------------------

{Recap}
“What about us?” Da Dong, Cyndi and Angela asked.

“Well Da Dong here has very spiky hair so Spiky. For Ms. Wang she has a sunshine smile so Sunshine and Ms. Chang has a lot of sparkly things so Sparkles.” Mr. Creamy said as we all had our mouths open in an 'O' shape and let out a few laughs as well.

{End of Flash Back}

There was a very long couple minutes of silence before Cyndi broke it.

“You know, Ang really hates you.” Cyndi said playing with her fingers. “I didn't know why at first, but one day she told me everything and at first I thought I hated you too. But no. I didn't, I just hated the fact that none of us couldn't have done anything to stop it.”

“You know, I hate myself more than she does.” I said as I look at the clock hanging on the wall. “I hate the fact that I lived and she didn't.”

“Now wait one minute! What on earth are you youngster talking about?” Mr. Creamy asked as he slapped his hand on the counter. “What is this talk about death all of a sudden?”

“Mr. Creamy...I never told you this...but little Fu Zhen isn't here anymore...she pasted away eight years ago.” I said sadly.

“Now your just talking crazy talk.” Mr. Creamy said. “Little Fu Zhen's mom, Sheng Xue, came by a few years back looking for her. She was saying something about little Fu Zhen's dad taking her away and what not.”

“WHEN!” I shouted as I grabbed the collar of his shirt. “How long ago?!”

“Aaron calm down.” Jiro said as he pulled me away from Mr. Creamy. “Wait so does that mean Hebe is Ah Bee?”

“No it can't be. They look the same but their last name.” I said. “Ah Bee's last name was Chang.”

“Are you sure?” Jiro asked.

“I have no time for your stupid questions Jiro! I have to find Ah Bee!” I said as I bolted out of the shop.
{End of Recap}

{No one's POV}

Aaron ran and ran to every single place he spend with Ah Bee. Memories were going through his head as he does so. He ran to the flower shop first and the owner said she hadn't seen Ah Bee for 8 years. Next was the baker's shop, the owner there said the same thing. He ran to the arcade, the museum. He ran to Granny Cho's house. He ran up to the door and rang the door bell.

“Ya Lun? What brings you here? Shouldn't you be in school?” Granny Cho asked as she open the door.

“Granny Cho...have...you seen...Ah Bee?” Aaron asked breathless, his hands on his knees. Granny Cho look at him in amazement. Never in her life, has she seen him this breathless.

“No dear, I haven't. Do you want to come inside for some water?” She asked with a concern look. “You look like you've been running for awhile now.”

“No...thanks...I have...to get going.” Aaron said as he turn around and ran off. Granny Cho watched as the young man that was in front of her run off. She sigh and shook head at the young man. “Young love. Ah, how I wish I was young again.” Aaron's next stop was the secret swimming spot. He look around and saw no one. He shouted her name over and over again. He eventually gave up and ran to his next stop.

“There's only three more places to go.” Aaron said as he stop a bit to caught his breath. “Come on, Aaron. You have to find her.” With that in mind, he ran off to her old house. He finally reached his old friend's house and took a look at the mail box. “Yang?! Dammit!” He cursed as he hit the mail box with his fist. “The secret base!” He ran off and as he was running off, the 'Yang' family came out.

“Guys, hurry up we're already late.” Rainie shouted into the house.

“But you know we all can't go to school, all at once, it well be too s—“ Ella said.

“WHO CARES!” Rainie snapped. “Just this once, let's just go together. We're already as late as it is.”

“Well, we'll be even more late if Selina and Hebs don't HURRY UP!” Ella shouted inside the house.

“Hebe slow down! You're going to hurt yourself again!” Selina shouted as Hebe bolted out of the house.

“WHOA!” Ella shouted as Hebe almost knocked her over.

“HEBE! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?” Rainie shouted as Hebe ran off.

“Hebe! The school is the other way!” Selina shouted.

“Guys, somethings not right.” Ella said as she looked at the other two. “Come let's go follow her. And plus her ankle isn't fully healed yet.” With that they ran after Hebe.

Heavily breathing as he look around their secret base. Only to see the two trees they planted when they were younger and some other plants as well. “UGRHH!” He shouted in anger. “AH BEE! WHERE ARE YOU!” He ran off to the park, were they first met. He stop by a tall tree that was giving shade to a small sand box.

{Flash Back}

“Hi. Can I play with you?” A little girl asked the little boy playing in the sand box by himself. The little boy looked up at the girl then to his nanny, to get a sign of approval. His nanny gave him a slight nod and he smiled brightly towards the little girl in front of him.

“Yes.” He said cutely as he handed her a shovel.

“My name's Fu Zhen.” She said as she accepted the shovel.

“Ya Lun.” He said as he helped her fill the bucket.

“Hm? That name doesn't really suit you.” Fu Zhen said as she look at him.

“Huh? Why not?” Ya Lun asked as he tilted head to the side cutely.

“I think Ah Bu sounds better.” Fu Zhen said as she scooped up some sand and filled it into the bucket. “And plus it's easier to say.”

“Hm? I like that name.” Ya Lun said as he turned the bucket over. “Then what can I call you?”

“Well, my cousin calls me Xi Bi. I guess you can call me that.” She said as she shrugged her shoulders.

“Hm...I don't want to.” He said as he put his hands to he's chin to think.

“Then...what will you call me?” She asked as she tilted head to the side cutely.

“Oh! I know.” He said as he clapped his hands together. “I'll call you Ah Bee.”

“Ah Bee?” She questioned and thought about it for a bit and soon found that she like the name. “I like it!”

“Great! Now let's finish the castle.” He said as pulled the bucket up.

{End of Flash Back}

“Ah Bee, where on earth are you?” Aaron said as fell on to his knees. Tears began to stream down his cheeks. He just stayed like that sobbing quietly to himself as it began to rain. Unknown to him, someone was hovering over him. It was none other than the girl that he was searching for this whole time. Breathing heavily as she look at him. She dropped down to his eye level and lifted his face to look at her's. Right at that moment she felt her heart tighten, seeing him in this state. “Ah Bee?” He stared at her in disbelief. He felt as though his eyes and mind were playing some kind of sick game to him. He called her once more. “Ah Bee.” She said nothing as tears rolled down her cheeks, though this was unnoticeable to him, due to the rain and the blurriness in his eyes. He pulled her into a tight embrace, afraid that she well leave at any moment. After awhile he fell asleep under the tree with her still in his arms. Although she was still awake. She stared at the young man holding her. Seeing his peaceful face as he slept, put her at ease. She didn't know why it did, it just did. She gently took his arms off her and placed them in his lap. She took a sit next to him and began to massaged her ankle.

“Hebe.” One of her friends call. She look up and saw that her three friends had followed her. They were most likely watching her the whole time.

“Yeah?” Hebe answered with a slight smile as she continue to massage her ankle.

“Let's go home. We'll get sick if we don't change out of these wet clothes.” Selina said as she help Hebe up.

“But what about Aaron?” Hebe asked as she looked back as him with eyes full of concern. “We can't just leave him here.”

“Am I hearing you right?” Ella asked in disbelief . “You want to bring him with us?”

“Why not?” Hebe asked with a pout.

“Are you sick?” Rainie asked as she placed her hand on Hebe's forehead.

“I'm not sick.” Hebe said as she brushed Rainie's hand away.

“Then something is just wrong.” Selina said as sh look at Hebe with a confuse look on her face. “The Hebe we know and love wouldn't want to help a playboy.”

“Fine. If you guys don't want to help, then just leave.” Hebe said as she turned to pick Aaron up.

“... Ugh! I'll help you.” Ella whined as she also help pick Aaron up. The other two look at them like they just went crazy.

“UGH~! I'll help too.” Rainie said as she went over to take Aaron from Hebe.

“Come on Hebe, I'll help you since you—you know you're a very troublesome child.” Selina said as she put Hebe's arm over her shoulder and glared at her. Hebe just let out a big grin as she and the girls made there way home. “Wipe that grin off you face, Missy.”

[Girl's House]

“Hebe go get change.” Selina said.

“Help me change Aaron first.” Hebe said as she limped over to the coach Rainie and Ella placed Aaron on.

“Ms. Hebe Tian say what?” Selina asked with a confused look. Selina watch as Hebe started to pull Aaron's pants off. “HEBE! Are you seriously going to change him?”

“Well if I don't, he'll get sick too.” Hebe said as she continued to pull his pants off. As she was pulling it off, his wallet fell out of his pocket. “What's this?” She picked it up and a old photo fell out.

“Hebs, you shouldn't be looking through his stuff.” Ella said as she came down. “Sel, go change. I'll help, Hebs.”

“Good, 'cause I'm not going anywhere need a half dude.” Selina said as she rushed upstairs. Hebe shot her head up and glared at the back of Selina's head.

“You won't kill her that way.” Ella said as she let out a laugh.

“I wish I could some times.” Hebe said as she picked up the photo. She look at it and saw two kids playing in a sand box together. She looked at it closely and soon found out that it was her and Aaron playing together. “Ah!” Hebe screamed as she dropped the photo and placed her hands on her head.

“Hebe, what's wrong?” Ella asked as she placed her hands on Hebe's shoulders. A whole bunch of memories were beginning to go through Hebe's head right now. From one she first met Aaron to their 8th birthday and to the day of the car crash. She finally remembers. She remembers it all. She has finally found what she was missing. Feeling lost, Hebe pushed Ella away from her and rushed upstairs to her room. As she was running up she nearly knocked Rainie over.

“What's wrong with Hebe?” Rainie asked as she found her balance.

“I don't know. She was look at...” Ella said confusingly as she pick up the photo and took a look a it. “...this? And just suddenly screamed.”

“Hebe?” Rainie called as she rushed to Hebe's bedroom, only to find her trowing everything around. A picture almost hit Rainie in the face but she ducked in time. “Hebe, what on earth are you doing?”

“I have to find it. I have to find it.” Hebe kept repeating as she moved her corner table by the bed.

“Find what?” Rainie asked as Hebe placed her ear against the floor and knocked on it. She heard a hollow sound as she did so. Hebe grabbed her chair and rushed to the closet. She spotted a wooden box that looked like it was attached to the top frame of the door. She grabbed it and rushed back to the corner where she had knocked on earlier. She open the wooden box and pulled out a screwdriver. “Hebe, what has gotten into you?”

“What's wrong with Hebe?” Selina asked as she walked by with a towel wrapped around her neck.

“Guys doesn't this girl in the picture look like Hebe?” Ella asked as she showed them the photo. As they were looking at the photo, Hebe was looking at a shoe box she pulled out from the floor. Hebe open the box up and sitting inside of it was her most treasured things, along with the wishing Aaron and her made every year on their birthday. Hebe cupped her hand to and began to cry. The other girls quickly rushed to her side.

“Hebe, what's wrong?” Selina asked as she gave her a hug.

“Everything was a lie.” Hebe said as she continued to sob.

“What?” Rainie said confused, though her confusion was answered when her eyes landed on the shoe box Hebe pulled out. “Hebe? What's all this?” Rainie was about to reach out and pull something out of the box.

“Don't touch it!” Hebe shouted. “Don't touch any of it!”

“Hebe, calm down.” Ella said as she rubbed Hebe's back.

“Aaron! Oh my gosh! I have to finish changing him.” Hebe said remembering he was still in wet clothing. She rushed back down.

“Geez, she's like wonder women!” Selina said as she ran after her.

“I know!” Rainie and Ella said as they followed.

“He—Whoa!” Selina said as she bump into Hebe. “Hebe what th—“

“SHH!” Hebe said as they both heard a groan.

“Ahra. Where am I?” Aaron asked as rubbed his head and took a look around. Everything single thing froze. No one dared to say a single word. ! ! ! Hebe thought. “Why are...” Aaron said as he got up. “...you two here?” He took a few steps forward and then fell to the floor making a loud 'thump'.

“Oh god.” Hebe said as she went to his side. She placed her hand on his forehead and it was burning hot. “! He has a fever.” Hebe was beginning to panic. Something her friends never seen her do before.

“Hebs? Are you ok?” Ella asked as she slowly moved closer to her.

“What did Ah Bu always do when I was sick?” Hebe asked herself as she tried to remember. This question alarmed her friends. Why on earth was she calling Aaron, Ah Bu? Rainie thought. Unless...

“Ah Bee?” Rainie said out of curiosity.

“What?!” Hebe shouted out of frustration. “Can't you see that Ah Bu is sick! Why are you guys just standing there?!”

“So you were the Ah Bee, Aaron was talking about.” Rainie said as she pointed to Hebe in shock.

“So what if I am? It doesn't even matter anymore. He thinks I'm dead!” Hebe said recalling the time he told Jiro.

“Ok, ok calm down Hebe.” Rainie said. “We'll figure things out, but for now lets just get him and you into dry clothes.”

“O-a-a-ahchoo!” Hebe sneezed.

“Guess he's not the only one sick.” Selina said with a smirk. “Told you to change earlier~.”

“Oh shut up S-ahchoo!” Hebe said as she rubbed her nose. She looked down at Aaron and glared at him as though she wanted to kill him.

“Uh how about you and I go get you changed huh?” Ella said as she pull Hebe away from Aaron.

“Let me just hit him once! He won't know it was me!” Hebe said as she continued to glare at him. “This is all HIS fault anyways!”

“Geez, now that's what I call a love-hate relationship.” Selina said as she helped Rainie put Aaron back on the coach.

“Who's says I love him!” Hebe shouted half way up the stairs.

“Nice job Selina!” Ella shouted as she tried to pull Hebe upward.

“You really want me to answer that?” Selina began to tease.

“Do you want her to kill you?” Ella asked as she struggles to kept Hebe to move up.

“Not really, it's just, you rarely see her like this, so it's kinda fun to .” Selina said as she move a little closer to Aaron's lips.

“Sel, what are you doing?” Rainie asked alarmed that she was so close to Aaron.

“Well she said she didn't love him. So she wouldn't mind me giving him a good night kiss. Now would you Hebe?” Selina asked as she slowly moved closer towards his lips.

“NO!” Hebe shouted. “You win! I like him! Ok!” She added quickly.

“Nope not like, Hebe.” Selina said as she moved even closer.

“OK! Ok! LOVE! I love him!” Hebe yelled out. “Just don't kiss him!” Everything went quiet. Hebe was now blushing a very deep red. Then Selina bursted into laughter. Never in her life has she seen Hebe give in so quickly.

“HAHAHA!” Selina laughed as she rolled on the floor. “I haha can't believe haha you gave in haha so quickly haha.”

“Stop laughing!” Hebe shouted as she turn more red then she already was.(if that's even possibly)

“Hahaha! Look at how much you're blushing! Hahaha! This is so SO priceless! HAHAHA!” Selina said laughing.

“Selina enough already. Help me change Aaron.” Rainie said.

“Ok, ok. But make should you leave his boxers on.” Selina said as she wiped the corner of her eye. “Man that was a good laugh.”

“Says you!” Hebe said pouting. “Ahchoo~!”

“Come on Hebs let's go get you change and then you can look at Aaron all you want.” Ella said as she dragged Hebe upstairs.

“You guys are so mean!” Hebe said.

“Man, I'm surprise he didn't wake up from all this.” Rainie said as she looked at Aaron.

“Ah Bee...I miss...you.” Aaron mumbled in his sleep.

“No worries lover boy. You'll be see much more of her very soon.” Selina said.

------------------------------------
How was it? i think it was kinda random at some parts, but it alright. Welcome new reader! ^_^ and Hello old reader! And Wassup silence readers! thank you all for the comments and support! much love to all! until next time everyone. happy early Halloween!
please comment. ^_^
`
`
`
2010/10/29 U.S. Time