Chapter V [Wanting the Past]

Players Beware
YAY! Chapter 5! sorry for the long wait.
----------------------------
{Recap}
“What?” Selina asked again.

“He's using her.” I said as I realize it.

“What?!” Selina said.

“Rainie is being used.” Ella said.

“WHAT!” Selina shouted.

“Stop it with the WHAT'S will you!” Ella and I shouted.
{End of Recap}

{Hebe's POV}
[Lunch]

“I'm so hungry!” I said as we all walk into the cafeteria.

“Haha. Shouldn't Ella be saying that, not you?” Selina said.

“Hey, I don't always think about food!” Ella said.

“Well its either food or sports.” Rainie said as we all laughed.

“Ok, ok. Maybe I need to start a new hobby.” Ella said as we all sat down.

“Like, hmm...dating Chun.” I questioned as we all look at Ella.

“Yeah like dating Ch—HEY!” Ella said as we all laughed again. “I'm not dating him.”

“Sure whatever you say.” I said smirking.

“Wipe that smirk off your face.” Ella said as she lightly tapped me on the head.

“Hey, girls.”

“UGH!” We all said as we heard the familiar voices.

“What?” Chun asked as she sat down next to Ella.

“I am NOT having another rematch.” Ella said. “Can't I just eat in peace.”

“Yeah you can, we just came to chill with you guys.” Chun said. “And we all feel bad because the monkey over there, hurt Hebe.”

“I'm not a monkey and that girl is a clone of Ah Bee!” Jiro said. “Or she's an evil robot that's planing to take over the world.”

“Who? Me?” I asked as I pointed to myself.

“Jiro, let it go.” Aaron said as he sat next to Rainie. , using Rainie isn't going to work.

“No, how can I just let it go? I mean the moment I saw her I knew she kinda looked familiar.” Jiro said as he sat down in between Selina and me.

“You are really stupid.” Selina said. “Don't you think Hebe would have remembered you two, if you met before?”

“Selina is right. Hebe would have remembered you two. Though I haven't known Hebe that long, she has really great memory.” Rainie said. Man all of us should seriously go into acting when we're done with school.

“True, she kinda does have great memory.” Jiro said. “Well, whatever, its not like she was suppose to be there anyways.”

“Be where?” I asked curiously.

“The secret swimming spot.” Jiro said. “The guys and I always go there in the summer.”

“And why wouldn't I be able there?” I asked.

“Because its our secret swimming spot, girls weren't allowed.” Jiro said as I felt a sense of deja vu all over again. “And Aaron shouldn't have brought a girl there in the first place.”

“So what if he brought a friend that was a girl there? He can bring who ever he wants! Your not the boss of him! And besides I'm his best friend why wouldn't he bring me there!? Ah Bu doesn't keep secrets from me! We tell each other everything!” I blurted out without thinking.

“What did you just say?” Jiro asked.

“N-n-nothing!” I stuttered as I tried to hide my face.

“Did you just call him Ah Bu?” Jiro asked as he pointed to Aaron.

“How did you know my nickname?” Aaron asked tilting his head to the side.

“This is getting so weird.” Calvin said. “I mean only Ah Bee called him that.”

“Uh um *Gulp*.” I said as I tried to think of a way out of this. I looked at the girls for help, but they were all dumbfounded. Oh! “Ella told all of us your nickname. She heard it from Chun.”

“Haha.” Chun said nervously.

“You idiot. You do anything just to get the girl to date you.” Jiro said.

“Shut up!” Chun said as he turn a light shade of pink. “I'm gonna go get chips.”

“Wait, that still doesn't explain why you called me your best friend?” Aaron said.

“Um I was only saying it in the spirit of your old friend. I'm sure she wouldn't have like it, that Jiro was being a jerk to you.” I said. “Uh I have to head to the nurse.”

“Do you need help?” Rainie asked.

“No, I'm good.” I said as I nearly tripped.

“You clumsy girl. You do need help.” Rainie said as she came to help me.

“No, I'm fine. I can get there on my own.” I said.

“With you being so clumsy, you can really mess your ankle up even more than it already is.” Rainie said as she put my arm over her shoulders.

“Seriously, I'm fine and I'm not that clumsy.” I said.

“Wanna bet?” Rainie asked with her serious face.

“Thanks, I really needed a hand.” I said with a cheesy smile.

“Thought so.” Rainie said as we started heading to the nurse.

==================================
[Nurse]

“Hebs, what's up with you?” Rainie asked as she looked around.

“Nothing.” I said as I also looked around to see if anyone was here.

“Hebs, are you sure your ready for this?” Rainie asked as we both sat down. “I mean lately you haven't been yourself.”

“I don't know what you're talking about.” I said. “And I'm so ready for this. SO don't worry about it.”

“Hebe.” Rainie said seriously. Yikes! I swear her serious voice sends chills down my back.

“Well its to late to back out now.” I said.

“I'm not saying that we should transfer schools again. Which I'm kinda sick of doing by the way.” Rainie said as she rolled her eyes. “I'm saying that you should forget about the plan for a bit. At least until you clear your head.”

“Clear my head? Why would I need to do that?” I asked.

“Hebe, the girls and I heard you screaming in your sleep last night.” Rainie said. “Clearly something is going on and you're not telling us.”

“Nothing's wrong.” I said biting my lip.

“Hebe! I'm sick of this!” Rainie shouted. “We all know that there's something wrong!”

“OK! I GET IT!” I shouted back. “I-I just need some time to figure things out on my own. Then I'll tell you guys.”

“Will you really?” Rainie asked.

“Yes.” I said.

“Alright, but could you at least tell me a little bit of what's going on in that head of yours?” Rainie asked as she knocked on my head.

“Don't do that.” I said as I pushed her a bit. “And...um...Rainie...have you ever felt like something...or someone was missing in your life?”

“That doesn't really answer my question but no, not really. Why?” Rainie asked.

“Well ever since I was ten, I felt like I was missing something or someone in my life.” I explained. “And since I've transferred here, I felt like that something or someone is really close by but I just don't know what or who it is.”

“Hebe, just out of curiously, do you remember anything when you were ten or younger?” Rainie asked.

“No, not at all. I only remember the things my parents told me about my past.” I said.

“Then what do you remember?” Rainie asked as the bell rang. “Wanna ditch?”

“Uh...only if you want too.” I said.

“Well if I didn't want to. I wouldn't have asked, now would I?” Rainie stated as I giggled.

“True, lets head to the usual cafe.” I said as I got up and almost fell again but Rainie caught me in time.

“How about we do it some other time.” Rainie said. “We'll get caught with you in being the way you are right now.”

“You evil women, crushing all my hopes and dreams.” I said with a pout.

“The only hope and dream I crushed was you gulping down an iced cappuccino.” Rainie said as I slapped her arm and we let out a few giggles.

[Girl's House]

“Hey! You girl's wanna caught a movie with me!” Ella shouted from upstairs.

“What movie?!” I asked/shouted.

“Hebe no! You're staying home!” Selina said.

“What? Why~!” I whined liked a child.

“I swear you're still like a five year old at heart.” Rainie said as she rolled her eyes.

“I am not~!” I complained.

“Acting like that, won't make them believe you.” Ella said as she came down.

“All of you act like my mother!” I said as I laid back down on the sofa.

“Well you are the youngest.” Selina pointed out.

“That's not a good point.” I said.

“Yes it is.” Rainie said. “The youngest is always the most spoiled.”

“I am not spoiled!” I shouted. “I repeat NOT spoiled!”

“Hebs, just let it go.” Ella said. “I'll just rent a movie and all of us can just watch it here.”

“By all do you mean, you, Sel, Hebs and me?” Rainie asked. “Or do you mean, you, CHUN, Sel, Hebs and me?”

“Shot! I totally forgot about Chun.” Ella said. “What are you all grinning about?”

“You so like Chun.” I said.

“N-n-no I d-don't.” Ella stuttered.

“You so do.” Selina said.

“Shut up. I'll just tell him I forgot that I already made plans.” Ella said as she walked off to the kitchen.

“So Hebe, do like Aaron?” Selina asked out of the blue.

“N-n-no!” I shouted.

“That's a yes.” Rainie said. “So is that someone that's missing in your life, Aaron?”

“NO!” I said. “And F.Y.I, I said something or someone!”

“Well my guess is that its diffidently someone!” Rainie said. “I mean if its was something, I think your parents would have told you about it.”

“But if its someone, they won't.” Selina added. “I mean if you forgot about this someone that means your parents want to kept you away from them.”

“But my parents...*sigh*....I don't know anymore.” I said. “All I know is that I want to know what really happen in my past.”

“We can dig into it for you?” Rainie said.

“Don't waste your time. I already tried.” I said. “My parents were rich, the got rid of everything connected to my past.”

“Hebs, the way you talk about your parent makes it seem like they died.” Selina said with a frown.

“To me, they kinda are.” I said coldly.

-----------------------------------
one more chapter...
2010/9/28 US Time