Chapter I [Mystery Girl]

Players Beware
{Aaron's POV}

I was heading to class early. Like I always do, to get some alone time by myself. Around this time, no students were suppose to be in school but I can do whatever I want, since my parents own the damn thing. I walked into the classroom and there's this girl with chin length hair by the window I like to stand by every morning. I sigh and go lean against the chalkboard.

“Hey! Are you a new teacher or something?” I asked. The girl turns around and looks at me with an emotionless face. “You're too young to be a teacher. Are you a new student?” A smirk appears on her face. “Hey are you going to say anything?” She remain quiet as she walked over and leaned against the desk in front of me. She started to glare me down. I think she was cheeking me out. I mean who won't, I'm the hottest thing on earth. “What? You like what you see?” She tilts her head to the side and smirks again. She walks up to me and starts touching my shirt. I can feel myself smirking. I look at her and she looks at me. Our eyes locked. I could have sworn I felt something tinkling inside off me but I just brushed it off. “What? Never seen a good looking guy before? I bet I'm th—“ Before I knew it, her lips were on mine. I don't know why but this kiss feels different to me. Again I brushed it off and started to deepen the kiss I could feel her smiling and I was smiling back.

She start to put her hands in my shirt, touching my rock hard abs. Oh god, her touch! Why does this seem so weird. I mean its not my first time being with a girl. Now, I could feel her rubbing her knee up and down against my inner thigh. I could feel the blood rushing to my lion. God! Her touch is killing me. I was about to move my hands into her shirt, but she stopped me. She broke the kiss and looked down to see that I have already harden. Another smirk appeared on her face as she looked up at my face. I lean in to kiss her but again she stops me.

“You're going to be fun to break.” She said as backed away from me. What? Fun...to break?

“What are you talking about?” I asked. Again she smirks at me.

“You'll know very soon.” She said as walked out the room.

“Wait!” I said as I tried to run after her. Just so you know, its not that easy for a guy to run when he's erected. When I finally reached the door, she was already gone. “...*Sigh*...I didn't even get you're name...”

‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰

[Class Time]

“Hey Aaron.” Chun said.

“Hi.” I said spacing out. Why can't I get that girl out of my head.

“Is something wrong?” Chun asked.

“Huh? Uh no, nothing's wrong.” I said. Then Ms. Tong walked in.

“Everyone please settle down.” Ms. Tong said. “We Have a new student joining us.” For some reason I was now wide awake.

“What's up with Aaron?” Jiro asked as he took his sit next to Calvin, who was reading.

“I don't know.” Chun said.

“We'll you two shut up!” I said as I look to the front, waiting for the new student.

“You can come in now.” Ms. Tong said as a girl with long hair came in. My mouth dropped.

“It's not her.” I mumbled under my breath.

“Hi everyone! My name is Selina Ren. I hope we all can be friends.” Selina said as she bowed down.

“Wow! She's hot!” Jiro said. “Don't you think so Aaron.”

“Yea whatever.” I said disappointed.

“Is something wrong with you?” Calvin asked as he looked away from his book.

“No.” I said coldly.

“Did you have a bad night with...” Chun said. “With...what's her name?”

“Don't know.” Calvin said. “I don't kept track anymore.”

“I think it was...Genie?” Jiro said.

“No.” I said coldly.

“Would you four be so kind to keep quiet!” Ms. Tong yelled.

“What? You don't wanna kept you're job anymore?” I asked as I glared at her.

“Um...Selina you can sit over there.” Ms. Tong said as she pointed to an empty seat.

“That's what I thought.” I said as I put my head down on the desk.

“Geez, he really piss.” Jiro whispered to Calvin.

“Just let him be.” Calvin said.

‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰

[Break Time]

“Aaron?” I heard a girl call my name.

“What?” I asked coldly as I looked at her.

“Why so cranky?” She asked as she touched my chest.

“Leave me alone.” I said as brushed her hand away.

“Oh come on, Aaron come 'play' with me.” she whined.

“Genie, we're over. Get lost.” I said as I put my head back down.

“Fine be that way.” She said as she stomped off.

“Aaron wasn't that a bit too harsh?” Chun asked.

“Why do you care how I dump them?” I asked as I glared at him.

“Ok, ok. Clam down.” He said as he backed away.

“Hey, are you going to woo Selina?” Jiro asked.

“Why?” I asked.

“'Cause if you're not then I am.” Jiro said. I look over to where Selina was. Huh? She's kinda cute? Hey! what the hack? Why not? I got up and walk over to her.

“Hey cutie.” I said as I sat in the seat in front of her.

“Hi.” She said as continued to write in her notebook. I look at her and realize she had glasses on.

“Hey didn't you come in without glass?” I asked.

“Yeah.” She said. I looked at her confused. She rolled her eyes. “There fake!”

“Oh!” I said. Then I looked at her notebook and notice that she wasn't even writing anything or maybe her pen's dead, who knows? “You do know you're pen's dead?”

“Yeah.”

“Then...”

“It's so people like you don't talk to me.” She said as grabbed her thing and walked off. What the hell just happen? Did she just leave me?

“Uh Yeah! I'll call you later then!” I shout. Damn! I walked back to my seat and sat down.

“What just happen?” Chun asked.

“I don't know, but I think Aaron just got rejected.” Jiro said.

“I dare you to say that again?” I said as I shot him a death glare.

‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰

[Three Months Later]

“Everyone please settle down.” Ms. Tong said. “We Have a new student joining us.” What? Maybe it's her? “Please come in.” A girl with a bowl shape hair cut and some hair in the back came walking into the room.

“Ugh!” I said.

“What's wrong with you?” Calvin asked as he looked away from his book.

“Nothing.” I said.

“Ok.”

“Man, who was she?” I mumbled under my breath.

“Did you say something?” Chun asked.

“No.”

“Please introduce yourself to the class.” Ms. Tong said.

“Hi everyone! My name is Rainie Yang.” Rainie said as she bowed down.

“Rainie you can go sit next to Selina.” Ms. Tong said. “Selina, please rise your hand.” Rainie walked over to her seat and class began.

‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰

[Break Time]

“Alright Aaron, what's wrong with you?” Calvin asked still reading. Did I ever mention that he's such a book warm.

“Nothing.” I said.

“Don't B.S. when you're talking to me.” He said. “You've been like this for three months.”

“Not to mention, you've been asking people for the pass three months whether or not there's a new student.” Jiro said.

“Just shut up and leave me alone.” I said as walked over to the new girl.

“Hey.” I said as I sat in front of her. “You're name's Rainie right?”

“Yea.” Rainie said as took her camera out of her bag. “Hey smile!”

“Huh?” I said as I saw a flash.

“Rainie! Hand that over!” Ms. Tong yell.

“It's mine!” I said as I took Rainie's camera. “Do you still want it?”

“Uh...no carry on.” Ms. Tong said as she left the room.

“Here.” I said giving her camera back.

“Thanks.” She said as she took another picture.

“Hey stop that!”

“Why?”

“Delete those pictures.”

“Wish I could but I can't.”

“What??” I asked confused. “What kind of digital camera, can't delete a picture?”

“You know, I heard that you were smart, guess not.” Rainie said as she shrugged her shoulders. “Oh and it's a film camera, just so you know.” Did she just insult me?

“Did you just call me stupid?” I asked.

“No. You just called yourself stupid.” She said as got up and left. I was dumbfounded, I can't believe she said that to me. ME! Of all people! I want back to my seat and sat down.

“Man, you have some bad luck on you're side.” Chun said.

“Bad luck?” I said still lost, at what just happen.

“Yeah, Chun's right. You've been having a lot of bad luck these pass three months.” Jiro said.

“Bad luck?” I repeated.

“I think you two should leave him alone.” Calvin said. “Before he blows up.”

“HOW THE HELL CAN I BE HAVING BAD LUCK!?” I shouted at Chun and Jiro.

“Told you so.” Calvin said.

“GET BACK HERE, YOU TWO IDIOTS!” I shouted as I chased them.

‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰

[Two Months Later]

“Sweetie, will you take me to the mall later?”

“I don't know. What do I get in return?” I asked with a smirk.

“We can go to my house later and you know.”

“Hmm, I would—“

“Everyone please settle down.” Ms. Tong said. “We Have a new student joining us.”

“So not go with you, go get yourself a new boyfriend.” I said as I wait for the new student. Please be her!

“But—“

“Did you not hear me! Get lost!” I shouted as she stomped off. Is it her?

“Please come in.” Ms. Tong said.

“Ew!” I said as I saw a girl with a short boyish hair cut.

“Hi everyone! My name is Ella Chen.” Ella said as she bowed.(A/N: to Aaron's reaction before. Its not that I don't like Ella, I actually love her-not in that way though! So don't hate me for the reaction Aaron gave, its just the way his character is. For now~ =P)

“Please go sit over there.” Ms. Tong said as she pointed to an empty seat.

‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰

[Lunch]

“Hey do you guys want to play some basketball?” Some girl asked.

“You any good?” Chun asked.

“Well come find out yourself.” She said as walk to the courts.

“Aaron let's go.” Chun said.

“Why me?” I asked.

“Well...just look at them.” Chun said as he pointed to the other two. Jiro was looking at himself in the minor, making kissy faces. And as for Calvin...he was reading and from the look on his face, he's really getting in to it.

“Fine.” I said as followed him to the courts.

==================

“Alright we'll play two on two.” She said.

“Ella...where's you're—” Chun said.

“Sorry! I had to put my books in my locker.”

“Rainie? You c—“ Chun said.

“Yes! Can we just finish this quickly. I want to finish the book I was reading.” Rainie said.

“Hey what's the rush Rainie. Let's just have some fun.” Ella said.

“Yeah right.” Rainie said as she grinned.

“Alright you guys start.” Ella said as she chucked the ball at me.

“Geez! You almost hit my face.” I said.

“Maybe I was trying to? Pretty boy!” Ella said as Rainie laughed.

“Why you!?” I said wanting to hit her.

“Aaron don't! She may look like a dude, but she's still a girl.” Chun said as he took the ball. The game started. In the end me and Chun lost.

“How did we lose to girls?” I asked as I looked at Chun.

“I-I-I-I—“ Chun stuttered.

“Lost?” Ella said as gave Rainie a high five.

“T-t-t-t—“ Chun stuttered.

“TO GIRLS!” Everyone else shouted.

“How the hell did the captain of the basketball team lose to girls?” I asked.

“I......I WANT A REMATCH!” Chun shouted.

“Too bad! Too sad!” Ella said as she and Rainie walk away.

“HEY GET BACK HERE!!!” Chun shouted as he followed them, leaving me alone.

“Man what an idiot!” I said as I followed him.

‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰

[One Month Later]

“Hey Aaron can I copy your homework from last night?” Chun asked.

“Yeah, here.” I said as I handed it to him.

“Thanks your the best!” He said as he sat down and copied it quickly.

“Hey guys.” Jiro said as he reached his desk. “Copying homework Chun?”

“Yea.” Chun said as he continued to copy the paper.

“Well you better hurry up, Ms. Tong is coming in soon.”

“!” Chun cursed as copied even quicker.

“Is there a new student with her?” I asked.

“No.” Jiro said as he sat down. “Why?”

“No reason.” I said as I put my head down.

“I think someone cast a spell on, our little Aaron.” Calvin said as he sat down.

“Shut up!” I mumbled in my arms.

“What was that?” Calvin asked. “Did you say yes?”

“Do you want me t—“ I said as I picked my head up.

“Everyone please settle down.” Ms. Tong said. “So I can start class.”

“Ms. Tong.” I heard the principal say.

“Yes.” Ms. Tong answered.

“Could I have a minute of your time.”

“Of course.” Ms. Tong said. “Class, I'll be back. Behave while I'm gone.”

“She finally getting fired?” I questioned.

“I doubt that.” Calvin said.

“I think your wish came true.” Chun said.

“What are you talking about?” I asked.

“I don't know, but something just seems off, today.” Chun said. “If you get what I mean.”

“He's right.” Jiro said. “Somethings not right.”

“Now that I think about it...” Calvin said. “Why were all the new students transferred into our class?”

“And they ALL rejected Aaron.” Chun said. “Even the tomboy...”

“And most girls would be going crazy over him.” Jiro added.

“I might be thinking to much but...” Calvin said.

“Everyone please settle down.” Ms. Tong said as she walked back into the classroom. “We Have a new student joining us.”

“WHAT!?” I shouted and got everyone's attention. “Uh...sorry.” I said as I hide my face.

“Ok, um please come in.” Ms. Tong said. We all looked to the door and no one came in. “Uh...don't be shy dear, come in.” A girl with semi long hair came in with her head down as she was walking in, she tripped. “Are you ok?” The girl quickly got up and nodded her head. “Why don't you introduce yourself.” She nodded and faced the chalkboard and wrote her name down. Then she faced the front and bowed down. “Ok....you can sit...oh wait I forgot. I made new seating charts. Everyone please wait a moment. I'll be back. Be nice to your new classmate.”

-------------------------
Hey everyone! Finally got to make a new account on winglin! Ok so i wanted to tell you all that i'll update soon and that go for 'The Player Is a Girl' too. So see you around 9 or 10 maybe 11.
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
2010/5/15 US time<<`
`
`
`
The Player Is A Girl?!
http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/OhNo_U_Didnt/
And here is my blog
http://ohnomedidnt.wordpress.com/