Chapter II [Not As Planed]

Players Beware

chapter 2! YAY! ok go read! ^_^
-----------------------

{Recap}
“Ok, um please come in.” Ms. Tong said. We all looked to the door and no one came in. “Uh...don't be shy dear, come in.” A girl with semi long hair came in with her head down as she was walking in, she tripped. “Are you ok?” The girl quickly got up and nodded her head. “Why don't you introduce yourself.” She nodded and faced the chalkboard and wrote her name down. Then she faced the front and bowed down. “Ok....you can sit...oh wait I forgot. I made new seating charts. Everyone please wait a moment. I'll be back. Be nice to your new classmate.”
{End of Recap}

{Flash Back}

“Hey guys! I'm home!” I shouted as I entered the house. I walked into the living room and throw my bag on the sofa. I then hear foot steps running down the stairs.

“Did you finish the transfer papers?” They all asked.

“Yup.” I said as I sat down. “Hey Sel, give me the info you got on him.”

“Here you go.” Selina said as she handed me the her notebook.

“Glasses?” I said with my hand out.

“Oh right. Forgot about the special ink.” Selina said giggling as she handed me the glasses.

“Huh?” I said as I read the notes Sel took. “Interesting...”

“Which part?” Selina asked.

“All of it.” I said as I put the notebook down. “Did he seriously ask around about me?”

“Yup.” Selina said. “He even went up to an old lady that looked like you from the back. The funny thing was, he almost kissed her.”

“Idiot.” I said as I shook my head. “Rainie, photos?”

“Here you go.” Rainie said as she handed the photos to me.

“Wow!” I said as I looked at the photos. “He's such a flirt!”

“You don't even have to tell me.” Rainie said as she rolled her eyes. “You guys were lucky you didn't have to follow him everywhere and take pictures of everything he does!”

“Wait is this one when he was hav—“ I said.

“UGH! Don't remind me!” Rainie shouted as she shivered from the thought of it.

“Rainie, once again thanks for your hard work.” I said as I patted her back. “And I'm sorry I put you through that.”

“It's fine...kind of...” Rainie said as I eye her for laying. “Ok fine! I hated the fact that you make me take the pictures!”

“Well if I let Sel take the photos...all I'll see is pictures of her and Ella...she just can't take pictures.” I said. “Speaking of Ella? Where she go?”

“Right here.” Ella said as she walks in with sodas in her hands. “Soda?”

“Thanks.” We all said as she hands us each a soda.

“So, Ella, info on his physical strength?” I asked.

“Well...he's fast to a limit. Seems to me, he has asthma. He also pretty strong, but not too strong.” Ella said. “I think...no, I know you'll be able to handle him.”

“Good.” I said with a smirk.

“So, what's your outfit going to be this time?” Selina asked.

“Nerd.” I said as I look at all the information in front of me.

“Nerd?” Rainie questioned.

“Yup.” I said still look at everything.

“What about your personality?” Ella asked.

“Shy, quiet and purely innocent.” I said.

“Why?” Rainie asked. “Why not be the super hot girl and play hard to get?”

“Because for this guy...you need to be a pure innocent girl.” I said smirking.

“I see.” Rainie said as she nods her head.

“Now remember guys, do not I repeat DO NOT help me in any way for the first three days.” I said reminding them. “No matter what I do to myself.”

“What if everyone's mean to you?” Ella asked.

“I'm sure they won't be.” I said.

“But—“ Selina said.

“NO BUTS!” I shouted.

“You guys, she'll be fine.” Rainie said. “I think...” Everyone just looks at her. Ella and Sel gave her the 'if your not positive about it, don't say it' look. I just rolled my eyes at them.

“Rainie's right. I'll be fine.” I said smirking as I picked up the picture of the guy from the floor. “Aaron Yan prepare to be heartbroken.”

{End of Flash Back}

I was standing outside in the hallway, waiting to go into the classroom. I took out a mirror from my pocket and check to see if my glasses were crooked. Perfect! I put the mirror back in my pocket. Then I heard the teacher say 'We Have a new student joining us.' and right after that I heard a load 'WHAT?!' I quietly giggle to myself. I already know who it was. Idiot! I rolled my eyes. This guy really is going to be fun to break. Then I heard 'Uh...don't be shy dear, come in.' Oh snap!! I need to go in now. I look down to the floor and enter the room. Huh? I think I should trip myself? On the way walking in I trip my self.

“Are you ok?” Ms. Tong asked. I quickly get up and nodded my head. Without anyone seeing, I slightly looked over to my friends. I saw that Ella was about to come help me but Rainie stopped her. “Why don't you introduce yourself.” I nodded and faced the chalkboard and wrote my name down. I turn back to the front and bowed. “Ok....you can sit...oh wait I forgot. I made new seating charts. Everyone please wait a moment. I'll be back. Be nice to your new classmate.”

===============

A few minutes later Ms. Tong came back in with the new seating chart. I was just standing up front waiting. With my head still down, I look at him. He was just staring at me. He tilted his head down a little to try and look at my face. Seeing this, I quickly tapped Ms. Tong's shoulder.

“Um where am I sitting?” I quietly asked her.

“Uh one moment.” She said. I sighed and just waited. “OK! Class! I have th—“

“Ms. Tong, I think the new student should say more about herself!” I heard someone shout.

“Um I think that's her choice.” Ms. Tong pointed out.

“I also think her introduction was too short.” Someone else said. I was smirking to myself. This is going perfectly. I have to thank my parents later for putting me in acting school when I was younger.

“Is she a mute?” Another person asked.

“No she isn't. She just shy.” Ms. Tong said.

“Well what's her name?” 'He'(Aaron) asked. “I can't really read her hand writing.”

“I can read it.” Sel said smirking.

“Well, I'm blind.” 'He' said glaring at Sel. Oh no he didn't, he's so going to pay for that. No ones allowed to do that to any of my friends but me.

“Why don't you tell them your name?” Ms. Tong asked rolling her eyes. Show time.

“MynameisHebeTian.” I said quietly and quickly.

“What was that?” 'He' asked. “Could you speak up?”

“MynameisHebeTian.” I said quickly.

“One more time.” 'He' said. “And this time, could you speak slower and look up?”

“My name is Hebe Tian.” I said as I looked up.

“WHAT!?” 'He' shouted. “Your just a nerd!”

“Mr. Yan!” Ms. Tong shouted.

“You wanna lose your job!”

“Hey! You shouldn't...” I said as I realize he was right in my face. 'Fast to a limit' That was fast, but he can't keep it up that long.

“I shouldn't what? Huh?” 'He' asked.

“Talk t-to um her l-like t-that.” I stuttered as I tried to blush. Come on Hebs think of something embarrassing!

“What are you blushing about?”

“I-I'm n-not.” I stuttered as I turn away.

“Whatever.”

“Enough of this.” Ms. Tong said. “Now everyone. Here is your new seats.”

 

Seating chart Front >>

 X O X X X X

X X X O X [X]<<<<<

X X X X X [O]<<<<

E R J C X X [>>>>> E=Ella, R=Rainie, J=Jiro, C=Chun

H A S c X X [>>>>> H=Hebe, A=Aaron, S=Selina, c =Calvin

 

“Aaron! Smile!” Rainie said as she took a picture. I quietly giggled to myself.

“I told you to stop that!” 'He' yelled. “And Ms. Tong why do I have to sit next to her?” He pointed to me. Ugh! What a jerk!

“If you have a problem, say it to my face, jerk.” I blurted. Oops!

“What was that?” 'He' asked as he glared at me.

“Uh...nothing.” I said quietly. Damn! Why the hell did I have to do that?! Stupid, stupid, stupid!

“Have I see you before?” 'He' asked as leaned closer to me. I shook my head and turn to the front.

“Aaron chill, at less you're sitting next to a hottie too.” One of his friends pointed out.

“Oh I forgot about you baby.” 'He' flirted with Sel.

“Flirt.” I mumbled under my breathe.

“Ugh! You wish.” Sel said as looked to the front.

‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰

[Break Time]

“Oh Mr. Yan please show Ms. Tian around.” Ms. Tong said. “Your father requested it.”

“Ugh...stupid old man.” 'He' said as he looked at me. “Well come on, I don't have all day.”

=====================

“And lastly this is the music room.” 'He' said as he open the door.

“Its smaller than I thought.” I said quietly to myself as I looked around.

“You like music this much?” 'He' asked.

“Why do you say that?” I asked as I touch the piano.

“Well you didn't seem that interested to the other things I showed you.” 'He' said. “Geez, most girls don't even like this room.”

“Well I'm not like most girls.” I said as I sat down on the piano seat.

“Yeah your not...” 'He' said as came up close to my face.

“Um I think we um should get going.” I said getting up.

“Hebe right?”

“Uh yea.” I said looking back at him.

“How would you like to get to know me, Aaron Yan Ya Lun better.” Aaron said as he pinned me to the wall.

“I um don't think I uh need to.” I said looking away. Secretly smirking to myself. A smirk appeared on his face.

“You know, if you take off the glasses you might look better.” Aaron said as he turn me to face him.

“W-what a-are y-you d-doing?” I stuttered as he slowly took my glasses off. “STOP!” I pushed my pushed him away and adjust my glasses back up. “I'm gonna head back.”

“Do you even know the way back?” Aaron asked as I stopped in my tracks. I was smirking to myself. Of course I know the way back, but I'm not going to tell him that.

“Um yea...uh short of...” I trailed off.

“Come on let's go.” Aaron said as he graded my hand.

=======================

“Whoa! When did you two happen?!” One of Aaron's friends asked. I believed his name is Chun.

“Damn, Aaron you move fast!” Another one of his friends said. I think this monkey looking dude is Jiro? From what Sel told me.

“What the hell are you two idiots talking about?” Aaron asked. They pointed to our intertwined hands. I quickly pulled my hand away and quickly answered them.

“There's nothing between us.”

“Hebe?” I heard a familiar voice. I turned around and saw someone that I've haven't seen in forever!

“Mike?” I said.

“Oh my god! It is you!” Mike said as he pulled me into a hug. “How have you been?”

“Great, you?”

“Same. Man, didn't know you transferred here.” Mike said as he broke the hug.

“Yeah, just transferred today. So you've been here this whole time huh?”

“Oh yeah, sorry for not telling you. It really was a short notice thing.”

“No biggie. I should have guess your mom do something like that.”

“Well she only wants the best for me. That's all.”

“MIKE! What the hell man?!”

“Oh! Oops, forgot about you, sorry.” Mike said to his friend.

“Geez. You run fast. No wonder you're captain of the soccer team.” The guy said as he looked up.

“Show?” I said in shocked.

“Hebe?” Show said also shocked. Wait if Show's here, than is....

“Show, I told you not to run. You could have had another asthma attack. And it's not like Mike ditched us to go to a bar or...”

“Jay...” I said even more shocked.

“Hebe...” Jay said.

“Uh this is awkward.” Show said scratching his head.

“Um...” I said biting my lip. “So how have you've been?”

“Uh...good, I guess.” Jay said. I started to giggle. “What?”

“Your still the same.” I said smiling.

“Um care to explain?”

“Huh?” I said as I looked around.

“You two used to date or something?” Aaron asked as he pointed to Jay and I.

“Uh...it's...um.” I said not knowing how to explain it.

“No, just childhood friends.” Jay answered with a hint of sadness.

“I see.” Aaron said as he nodded his head.

“Jay, I'm really sorry.” I said as I looked back at him. “I w—“

“No biggie. *Ahem* So where did you go after that day?”

“I...um...*Gulp*...I um...” I said. Damn! What do I do now?

“You ran away didn't you?”

“I...um...Jay, can we talk about this later?” I asked looking down.

“Did h—“

“JAY! I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!” I shouted as I felt the tears come down. Damn, I told myself not to cry over this again.

“He hi—“

“JAY! I didn't know you go to this school?” Rainie said.

“Rainie?” Jay said in shock. They know each other?

“The one and only!” Rainie said. “So how are you doing my dear cousin?”

“Uh good.” Jay said.

“I see you know the new girl? How come I never knew you had such a pretty friend?” Rainie asked as she got closer to him.

“Um...you never asked.” Jay stated nervously.

“Why are you getting so nervous?” Rainie asked.

“Um Hebs I'll see you later.” Jay said as he walked out.

“Jay, wait for us!” Mike and Show shouted as ran after him.

“Hi, I'm Rainie Yang.” Rainie said as extended her hand out.

“Hebe.” I said as I shook her hand. “Hebe Tian.”

“Hey, come to the restroom with me?” Rainie said as pulled me out of the room.

“Huh?” I said as I was being dragged out.

===========================
[Restroom]

“Alright, no ones here.” Rainie said as finished looking around. “Spill, Hebe, how do you know Jay?”

“Childhood friend.” I said as I wipe my tears.

“Hebe, did you really run away from home?” Rainie asked

“Rainie can we talk about this at home?” I asked with a pout.

“Fine, but what's the plan now?” Rainie asked. “I mean everything kind of went a little differently, than we plan out before hand.”

“Everything goes as plan. Well except the part where you guys weren't suppose to help me out for three day. That was already ruined by Jay.” I said with a sigh. “I guess I'll be eating lunch with you guys.”

“YAY! I'll text the girls.” Rainie said as she took out her cell. I rolled my eyes at her silliness.

=====================================
[Lunch]

“Hi, I'm Hebe.” I said to Ella and Sel as I sat down at the lunch table with Rainie.

“Ella.”

“Selina but you can Sel if you want.”

“Why would she call you that?” Rainie asked. “I don't even call you that.”

“Well, I just want a nickname, ok.” Sel said with a pout. I giggle as my friends showed off their acting skills.

“If you want a nickname that badly I can give you one, y.” I heard an unwanted voice say. Ugh.

“No thanks.” Sel said.

“Oh come on, I know you want me to.”

“Why don't you just leave pretty boy?” Ella said. “That way all of us won't have to look at your ugly face anymore!” I was struggling not to laugh at what Ella just said. I had my hand over my mouth.

“Well your just jealous that I have a way prettier face than you.” My mouth hang open. He did not just say that to Ella! After all, it took me the longest time to get her to love herself the way she was.

“Hey! If you don't have anything nice to say, just leave!” I snapped. “I mean...” Damn! I did it again.

“Would you like to repeat that again Ms. Tian?” Aaron asked as he leaned closer to me.

“Uh...can't we um all just uh get along?” I asked nervously.

“...Ah Bee?” Aaron asked with a confused look.

“Who?” I asked confused as he kept staring at me.

“Did you ever have nickname?” He asked.

“Well yeah, I mean everyone has a nickname or two.” I said.

“Did one of them happen to be Ah Bee?”

“No.” I answered confused.

“Never mind you can't be her.” He mumbled quite clearly.

“Did you happen to have a friend name Ah Bee?” I asked as I began hear a weird kiddish voice in my head. 'Haha! Ah Bee, that was funny!' “Huh?” I put my hand to my forehead.

“Not rea—Hey are you ok?” Aaron asked as stop me from falling out of my seat.

“Fine, just a bit dizzy.” I said.

“Did you forget to take your medication?” Aaron randomly asked. 'Ah Bee, did you forget to take your medication?' Why does this voice sound so familiar? Wait...

“How did you know about my medication?” I asked as I look at him.
--------------------------------------
how was it? was it confusing? anyways thank you all for the comments! well yeah um check out my other fanfic
'The Player Is A Girl'(ongoing)
http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/OhNo_U_Didnt/
Blog site
http://ohnomedidnt.wordpress.com/
Oh yeah sorry for the wait! ^_^
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
2010/6/20 U.S. time