Chapter XIII [Chaos]

Players Beware
Chapter 13!
----------------------------------===========-------------
{Recap}
“Hey, mind if I steal this pretty lady from you guys?” I heard a male voice ask. I looked behind me and saw someone I didn't want to see.

“Danson?” I said in shock. “W-what are you doing here?”

“I came to make you mine, once again.” He said as he lean closer to me.

“Sorry but she's taken! I'm her boyfriend!” I heard Aaron, Jiro and Jay shout. I looked at them and they were all glaring at each other.

“Why don't we talk outside?” I said as I got up. The guys also got up too, but I quickly ordered them to sit back down. “Get your butts back in those seats, now!”

“Wow! They're like puppies obeying their mater.” Danson commented. They were about to say something back but I gave each of them a death glare.

“That's him! That's the guy that touched me!” I heard a girl shout. I looked over to the doors of the cafeteria and saw some girl pointing to Danson.

“Old habits.” Danson breathed out with a smirk. I looked at him and returned the smirk.

“I think you should run now.” I said.

“Not before I tell you this.” Danson started as he placed his hands on my shoulder. “Even if I have bad habits. You're the only one that has my heart and I plan to take yours.”

“Sorry to tell you this but someone has already taken my heart long ago.” I said as I saw the teacher come closer. “Bye.” He smirked at me before running off.
{End of Recap}

“Hebe, hurry up.” Angela whined.

“I'm coming, geez.” I said as I put the last of my belongings in my bag. “What's the big hurry anyways?”

“My mom wants us to pick up a few things.” Ang said. I eyed her as she looked at the floor nervously. “AND I don't want to bump into the boys. I just want to head home.” I let out a heavy sigh and rolled my eyes at her.

“You're unbelievable, you know that?” I said as I placed my bag over my shoulder.

“I know, that's why you love me.” She said with a cheesy smile.

“Pshh, you wish.” I said as I punched her shoulder. As we were walking out of the classroom, Rainie came running up to us.

“H..He...Hebe...y..yo...you...” Rainie said out of breath.

“Rainie, what's wrong?” I asked as I placed my hands on her shoulders.

“The guys....they're fighting...” Rainie finally manage to said.

“What?!” I said shock. “Where?”

“At the gate.” Rainie said as I ran off.

-------------------

Once I reached the gate, I saw three guys ganging up on one. I pushed passed the crowd and saw Danson on the ground.

“What are you guys doing!?” I shouted as I rushed up to Danson and got him off the ground.

“He started it.” Jiro said as he wiped the corner of his mouth.

“Da Dong! Are you five?!” I asked in anger. “You can't solve everything with violence!”

“Well, if he didn't talk about you like you an object, he be fine right now.” Jay said as grided his teeth together.

“What?” I said as I looked at Danson.

“Well, you treated me like one.” Danson said as he coughed out some blood.

“Idiot!” I said.

“Hey you made me like this.” Danson said as he gave his best smile. I rolled my eyes at him as I sighed.

“I'll take you to the hospital. Where's your car?” I asked.

“No you don't need to. I can manage.” Danson said.

“Stop trying to be a tough guy.” I said as I lightly nudge him. I saw him winced in pain. “Sorry.”

“You really don't need to take me to the hospital. Just finish yelling at the rest of them.” Danson said as he tilted his head. I looked to where he was tilting and saw an emotionless Aaron. Aaron just stood there looking at me, like he was studying every bit of me. “The way you're looking at him tells me everything Ms. Hebe Tian Fu Zhen.” At that moment I saw Aaron's eyes burst.

“How did you know my whole name?” I asked as I looked at Danson.

“You switch your name back and froth, each time you go to a new school. I did some research on you.” Danson said. “You can break my heart, but you can't get away with it.”

“You followed me didn't you.” I said as I looked at him with disgust.

“Well, I had to make sure the next guy doesn't fall for you.” Danson said as he looked at me with a deadly stare. “But I'm a bit late and now there's three of them. And to think you only go after players.”

“Sh—“ I said.

“You lied to me!” Aaron shouted as he grabbed my wrist and turned me to face him.

“Aaron listen to me, I was going to tell you.” I said as I tried to get out of his grip.

“When?! When you transfer again!?” Aaron shouted.

“NO! I going to tell you when the time was right!” I shouted back at him.

“Then tell me right now if you're Ah Bee or not?” Aaron asked.

“I...I'm...I'm not Ah Bee.” I said as I looked away from him.

“Aaron let go of her.” Jiro said as he walked up to us.

“Lair!!” Aaron shouted. “If you're not her then why would you call Jiro, Da Dong! And Why would you have the same name as her!! WHY!!”

“Aaron, stop it! You're hurting her!” Jiro said as he pulled Aaron away from me.

“Stay out of this!” Aaron shouted as he pushed Jiro to the ground, causing me to fall down with Jiro since I was right behind him. Seeing me on the ground Aaron ruffly pick me up, causing my glasses to fall off.

“Aaron stop being so violent!” I shouted at him. For a second I think Aaron stop breathing. I looked on the ground and saw my broken glasses.

“Do...do you...kn...know how b...badly I...want t...to yell at...you right now?” Aaron asked as tears began to form in his eyes. His eyes were fill with a mixture of emotion. I wasn't sure if he was going to hit me or hug me, but I wasn't going to take that chance, so I made a run for it. I didn't know where I was going, all I know was I had to get away from Aaron. I just kept running despite all the shouting I was hearing, that was until I saw the huge truck coming towards me. Frozen in my spot, close my eyes waiting for the pain. Instead of feeling the hard ground when I landed, I landed in some stranger's arms.

“Miss, are you ok?” The man asked.

“How did I end up near you?” I asked as I looked around and saw a huge crowd in the middle of the street.

“The guy behind you pushed you out of the way.” The man answered.

“What?” I said in shock as I rushed over to the crowd. And there I saw Aaron laying in a pool of blood. “Ah Bu!” I shouted as I rush up to him and hold him in my arms.

“I knew...you...were....Ah Bee...” Aaron said as he coughed out blood.

“Someone please call an AMBULANCE!!!” I shouted.

“I...I...” Aaron said.

“Shh, Ah Bu, don't talk. You're going to ok.” I said as I placed my forehead against his.

“Ah...Ah B...Ah Bee...live...a good...life....for th...the both...o...of u...us.” Aaron said as reached his hand up to my face.

“Ah Bu, don't say that. You're going to make it.” I said as I held his hand that was touching my face.

“I'm...h....happy....I...sa...saved....y...you...th...this..time....” Aaron said as he coughed out more blood. The ambulance finally arrived. The paramedic quickly rush out with a stretcher.

“Ah Bu look the paramedics are here. You're going to make it.” I said as I lightly shook him, but he didn't respond back. “Aaron don't leave me! Come on! Open those beautiful eyes of yours! AARON!”

“Miss, please get out of the way.” One of the paramedic said.

“AARON WAKE UP!! AARON!!” I shouted as the paramedic pulled me away from him.

“Miss, please let us do our job.” Another paramedic said.

“His heart stop beating! We have to shock him! Go get the cardiac defibrillator!” The other paramedic said. I watched in horror as the paramedics tried to get Aaron's heart to beat again.

“Hebe! Hebe!” Jiro shouted as he rushed up to me. “Hebe, what happen?!”

“Da Dong!” I shouted as I rushed to his arms. “Da Dong, it's all my fault!”

“Don't say that!” Jiro shouted as he hugged me tighter. “Aaron's strong, he'll make it!” Even though Jiro was said that, I was still scared for Aaron. I turned to look as the paramedic's shocked Aaron's chest. His heart still wasn't beating.

“We lost him.” The paramedic that was shocking Aaron said.

“No! Please don't give up!” I shouted.

“Miss, I'm sorry, but he's gone.” He said.

“Please! Just one more time!” I begged.

-------------------------===============--------------------
Alright guys this story is going to end in the next chapter,
so yeah...I guess all I want to say now is thank you all
for reading, commenting and supporting it until the end.
Well anyways next chapter will be up tomorrow.
Oh yeah one more thing sorry if its a bit random I
wrote this at like 1 in the morning and I don't feel like
reading it over so yeah once again sorry. ^^
`
`
`
`
2011/4/17