Chapter III [Idiot]

Players Beware

Sorry for the last update. things came up. anyways have fun reading.

--------------------------------------

{Recap}

“Did you ever have nickname?” He asked.

“Well yeah, I mean everyone has a nickname or two.” I said.

“Did one of them happen to be Ah Bee?”

“No.” I answered confused.

“Never mind you can't be her.” He mumbled quite clearly.

“Did you happen to have a friend name Ah Bee?” I asked as I began hear a weird kiddish voice in my head. 'Haha! Ah Bee, that was funny!' “Huh?” I put my hand to my forehead.

“Not rea—Hey are you ok?” Aaron asked as stop me from falling out of my seat.

“Fine, just a bit dizzy.” I said.

“Did you forget to take your medication?” Aaron randomly asked. 'Ah Bee, did you forget to take your medication?' Why does this voice sound so familiar? Wait...

“How did you know about my medication?” I asked as I look at him.

{End of Recap}

{Aaron's POV}

“Fine, just a bit dizzy.” Hebe answered.

“Did you forget to take your medication?” I randomly asked. Wait, why am I asking her that? She's not Ah Bee. Aaron, Ah Bee is gone. She's not on this pl—.

“How did you know about my medication?” Hebe asked as she look at me. I was shocked and speechless. Wait, maybe it's just—. “Hey! Anyone there?”

“Huh?” I said snapping out of my thoughts.

“How did you know about my medication?” Hebe asked once again.

“I...it was just a guess. I mean most people now a days are sick with weird things.” I answered.

“Right, um I'm gonna head to the nurse's office then.” Hebe said as she got up and almost fell over again, but I caught her just in time.

“Ah Bee, are you ok?” I asked.

{Hebe's POV}

“Ah Bee, are you ok?” Aaron asked. 'Ah Bee! Are you ok? Why are you crying?'

“My name's n—“ The next thing I knew, I passed out.

=====================

“Hebe?” I heard someone call my name. I open my eyes and saw Jay.

“*Groan* Where am I?” I asked as I got up.

“Nurse's office.” Jay answered.

“Good, you're up.” The nurse said. “Ms. Tian, next time, please make sure your blood sugar doesn't get that low again. You're lucky that your friend brought you here in time or else you would have ended up at the hospital.”

“I'm sorry, I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.” I said as I bowed my head. The nurse left and now Jay and I were alone at less I thought we were. “Uh thank you for bring me to the nurse's office.”

“Don't thank me, thank him.” Jay said as he pointed to Aaron on the other side of my bed.

“What?” I said in shock. “Y-y-you...”

“How long have you had diabetes?” Aaron asked as he looked at his feet.

“Huh?” I said.

“Have you had it since you were born?” Aaron asked.

“How...did you know that?” I asked as he shot his head up and looked at me.

“When were you born?”

“March 3o.” I answered confused.

“Hey what with all the questions?” Jay asked.

“I...” Aaron said. “Hey, Hebe go out with me?”

“HUH?” I said. What the hell?! This wasn't...why...?

“You better take that back.” Jay said as he grabbed Aaron.

“Huh? I guess you like her more than a friend?” Aaron said with a smirk.

“Jay! Let him go!” I said as I went over and get in between them.

‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰

[Girls House]

“Then what happen?” Sel asked.

“I rejected Aaron and Jay took me to go eat in the Cafeteria.” I said with a sigh.

“Hey what's with the sigh?” Rainie asked.

“Nothing.” I said. “By the way where Ella?”

“Out.” Sel said.

“With who? Herself?” I asked.

“No, with Chun.” Rainie answered.

“Chun?” I said. “As in Chun Wu? In our class?”

“Yup, ever since we beat him at almost every sport. He's been asking for a rematching with Ella.” Rainie said. “I just think it's just because he likes her and he doesn't know any other way to ask her out.”

“Haha! Really?” I asked.

“Yeah, its writin' all over his face.” Rainie said.

“Hebs, I was wondering...” Selina said. “Why did Aaron call you 'Ah Bee'?”

“I...don't....” I said 'Ah Bee let's go play!' I placed my hand on my forehead. “Ah!”

“Hebe, are you alright?” Selina asked.

“DO NOT SAY THAT NAME AGAIN!” I ordered.

“Why?” Rainie asked.

“Just don't!” I said as I felt my head pound.

“Hebe, do you know someone by that name?” Selina asked.

“No!” I said as the pain in my head got worst. “Could one of you get me a bag of ice please?”

“Sure.” Rainie said as she headed to the kitchen.

“HEBE!” Ella shouted as she ran into the living room. “GUESS WHAT I FOUND OUT!”

“UGH! Ella don't shout.” I said.

“Huh? What's wrong?” Ella asked.

“Her head hurts.” Selina answered.

“So what did you find out?” I asked as Rainie came back with a bag of ice and handed it to me. “Thanks.”

“No biggie.” Rainie said.

“Ella? What did you find out?” Selina asked.

“Oh right.” Ella said. “Guess what Aaron was call when he was little?”

“Dickhead.” I guessed.

“No, but good guess.” Ella said.

“Ella just tell us!” Rainie said. Rainie hates guessing games.

“Oh don't be a hater.” Ella said.

“Ella, tell us before Rainie hurts you.” Selina said. Selina hates it when Rainie and Ella argue, which they do almost everyday.

“Fine. It was Ah Bu.” Ella said. 'Ah Bu! Are we going to be together forever?' 'Of course, Ah Bee! And we'll be known as the BeBu couple!' 'Ew! I don't want to be a couple!' 'Fine. BeBu friends.' 'Friends forever right?' 'Ah Bee, it's best friends forever!'

“Aaron?” I questioned myself out loud as I saw images of little kids playing together.

“Yeah, that was what Aaron was called was he was little.” Ella said. “Chun, told me that it was a nickname given to him by his friend named...Ah Bee?”

“HEBE!”

=================================

[20 minutes later]

“Hebe, are you ok?” Selina asked as I woke up.

“Is you blood sugar low?” Rainie asked.

“No, I'm fine.” I said as I got up. “Ella, do me a favor?”

“What?” Ella asked.

“DON'T EVER SAY THAT IDIOTS NICKNAME EVER AGAIN!” I shouted.

“Aish! No need to yell.” Ella said as she rubbed her ear.

“Sorry.” I said. “Oh! One more thing don't say that girl's name either!”

“Why? What the hell just happen here?” Ella asked.

“Just don't say either of the names!” I shouted once more.

“Ok, ok.” Ella said as she put her hands up in the air.

“Come on. Hebs let's get to bed.” Sel said.

“Yeah, Hebs its been a long day.” Rainie said.

“Yeah.” I said as we all headed upstairs.

‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰

{Aaron's POV}
[Classroom]

Aish! What the hell is going on?! Just when I thought I got you out of my head, you come back again! Ah Bee, why are you haunting me like this!? Why is there a gir—.

“Oh sorry.” Huh? I look to the door and there she is. “I didn't know there were other students here at this time.”

“What are you doing here? I mean no ones suppose to be in the school at this time.” I said.

“Oh, I didn't know that, I guess I'll be going then.”

“Wait.” I said as I grabbed her. I look at her closely. She looks like Ah Bee, that is if Ah Bee were still alive. She would look just like her.

“Um...could you let go?”

“Why?” I asked.

“I have to get going.”

“Why don't you just stay?” I asked.

“No thanks, I don't want to get in trouble.”

“You're with me. You won't get in trouble.” I said.

“I rather not take the chance of getting into trouble.”

“Then come with me to eat breakfast.” I said as I dragged her out.

=========================================
[Cafeteria]

“So tell me a little about yourself, Hebe?” I asked as I keep staring at her.

“Um there's not much to say.” Hebe said as she played with her figures.

“What's you favorite food.” I asked.

“Ice cream.” Hebe said.

“Really? What your favorite flavor?”I asked.

“Um I rather not say.” Hebe said.

“Come on, just tell me.” I said.

“Um are you sure it's ok to be here?” Hebe asked as she looked around. I just laugh at her.

“Don't you know who I am?” I asked.

“Yes, your Aaron Yan a mean jerk that I should stay away from.” Hebe said.

“Owch! That hurt.” I said jokingly. “Who told you that, your boyfriend, Jay?”

“Jay's not my boyfriend, just a childhood friend, who looks out for me.” Hebe said.

“Oh I see. So do you want a boyfriend?” I asked. She smiles at me. I think I got her now.

“Only if he's not a player.” Hebe said with a smile as she walked off. What? Did she just...? I look up and saw that she was gone. She was no where in the cafeteria. Aish! How do I get this girl to date me? Hmm...I need to think of a plan. Lets see...Chun's getting pretty close to Ella, so she's out of the question. Jiro said he wants to woo Selina, so all I have left is...Rainie. Wait she related to Jay...but that's never stopped me before, so maybe if I get close to Rainie, she'll come to accept me. Hmm...will this work...I got to try it anyways.

---------------------------------
So how was it? Boring? I think so, anyway I'll update sometime soon. don't know when, I have a lot on my mind.
do you guys have any ideas for me? if you do feel free to write it in the comments. Also if any of you have an AFF account feel free to add me as a friend if you want. =/
oh another thing, I haven't been feeling like writing anymore so I don't know if I'm gonna continue writing stories.
`
`
http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/OhNo_U_Didnt/
`
`
http://www.asianfanfics.com/index.php/profile/view/3163
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
2010/7/2