Chapter XIV [Epilogue]

Players Beware

Chapter 14! Last Chapter!
----------------------------------------------
{Recap}

“Ah Bu, don't say that. You're going to make it.” I said as I held his hand that was touching my face.

“I'm...h....happy....I...sa...saved....y...you...th...this..time....” Aaron said as he coughed out more blood. The ambulance finally arrived. The paramedic quickly rush out with a stretcher.

“Ah Bu look the paramedics are here. You're going to make it.” I said as I lightly shook him, but he didn't respond back. “Aaron don't leave me! Come on! Open those beautiful eyes of yours! AARON!”

“Miss, please get out of the way.” One of the paramedic said.

“AARON WAKE UP!! AARON!!” I shouted as the paramedic pulled me away from him.

“Miss, please let us do our job.” Another paramedic said.

“His heart stop beating! We have to shock him! Go get the cardiac defibrillator!” The other paramedic said. I watched in horror as the paramedics tried to get Aaron's heart to beat again.

“Hebe! Hebe!” Jiro shouted as he rushed up to me. “Hebe, what happen?!”

“Da Dong!” I shouted as I rushed to his arms. “Da Dong, it's all my fault!”

“Don't say that!” Jiro shouted as he hugged me tighter. “Aaron's strong, he'll make it!” Even though Jiro was said that, I was still scared for Aaron. I turned to look as the paramedic's shocked Aaron's chest. His heart still wasn't beating.

“We lost him.” The paramedic that was shocking Aaron said.

“No! Please don't give up!” I shouted.

“Miss, I'm sorry, but he's gone.” He said.

“Please! Just one more time!” I begged.

{End of Recap}
{No One's POV}

Jolting up from his dream with his right hand placed on his chest, breathing heavily as cold sweat formed around his whole body. He looked around his room, glade that the nightmare he had was over. Then there was a knock on his door, making him jump a little from the sudden noise.

“Sweetie, are you awake yet?” A female voice asked as she opened the door. “Oh my! Honey your all sweaty. Did you have another nightmare?”

“Yeah, but I fine now.” The boy said.

“Well, you should go take a shower. After all it is your big day.” The women said as she left the room. The boy jumped out of his bed and rushed down stairs, but only to be greet by a high pitch scream.

“AH BU!!! What are you doing still in your pj's?!!” The boy named Ah Bu turn to look at the girl screaming at him. His face expression changed dramatically.

“MOM! Why didn't you tell me Ah Bee was here!!!” He yelled.

“Oh, I forgot, but didn't I tell you to go shower? Why are you down stairs?” His mom asked.

“I wanted to eat breakfast first.” He said with a cheesy grin.

“Aaron Yan Ya Lun you get your up here and take a shower.” His mom said in a firm tone. “I'm sure Hebe is willing to wait for you.” Aaron sighed as he rushed back up stairs and headed for the bathroom.

-----------------------------------------------

“Ah Bu, you're so slow.” Hebe said.

“Well sorry miss impatient. Next time I'll make sure I SLIP in the shower.” Aaron said as he fixed his hair.

“Aish, come here.” Hebe said as she pulled him by his shirt and then she helped him fix his hair. “There! You look even cuter!”

“Aish! I don't want to look cute. I want to look cool!” Aaron said as he start to change his hair to a different style but stop when he saw Hebe's pouting face. “Fine, I'll kept it this way. ONLY! Because its your birthday.”

“YAY!” Hebe cheered as she clapped her hands together.

“Xi Bi, aren't you suppose to meet Angie and the others right now.” Her mom asked as she walked up to the front door that was open.

“Oh yeah! Come on Ah Bu, we're late for our own birthday party!” Hebe said as she took Aaron's hand and rush out the door.

“Be careful! And don't eat too much ice cream!...And make sure you get back here before four!” Hebe's mom yelled.

“Oh Sheng Xue, you shouldn't worry too much. They're good kids.” Aaron's mom said.

“I know, but I can' t help it. Xi Bi is very clumsy.” Hebe's mom said.

‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰

“Sorry we're late, Ah Bu was being a slow poke.” Hebe said as she and Aaron walked into the ice cream shop.

“Geez! Ya Lun, we're not getting any younger here!” Angela shouted at him.

“Dude, how can you be late to your own 13th birthday party?” Chun asked.

“Man! What is up with your hair! It looks like your grandma styled it for you!” Calvin said.

“Hey! For your information Mr. Chen, I styled his hair today!” Hebe said with a pout.

“Oh! I meant it looks very nice. Uh you should style mine sometime.” Calvin said with a nervous laugh.

“Oh that's just guy talk, for don't hurt.” Selina said as she rolled her eyes at Calvin.

“Well at least guys don't gossip like girls do.” Jiro said.

“Hey we don't gossip! We state the truth!” Rainie said.

“No...we kinda do gossip...” Ella said.

“Who's side are you on!?” Gui Gui asked.

“Well she's obviously not on your side!” Wang Zi said.

“Hey! Stop arguing!” Aaron shouted.

“Yeah! We're here to celebrate, mine and Ah Bu's birthday. Not fight all day.” Hebe said as she rolled her eyes.

-------------------------------------------

“Aish! Stop moving you idiot! Your gonna blow our cover!” A girly voice hissed at the young man next to her.

“Well sorry~!” The guy said.

“Shh! Here they come.” The girl said.

“Damn! Its so hard to believe that the old man used to have hair!” The guy said as he and the girl saw a bunch of kids come out of an ice cream shop.

“Be quiet!” The girl said as she slapped him on the head.

“Ow! What was that for?” The guy asked.

“Oh my gosh! Get down!” The girl said as she pulled him to the ground.

“Ah Bee what are you doing?” Jiro asked.

“I thought I saw someone that looked like......never mind it was nothing.” Hebe said as she walked back to the group.

“Geez! That was a close one.” The girl said as she got back up.

“What the hack, Jia Li! That really hurt! And you messed up my hair!!” The guy said.

“Geez Jiao-long just shut up! I'll buy you that new game that came out if you do!” Jia Li said.

“Fine by me!” Jiao-long said as he saw his dad hit on someone that so wasn't his mom. “What the hell is that old man doing? Why is he hitting on your mom?”

“Huh?” Jia Li said as she looked over to the group of kids. “Ew! Why is he hitting on my mom? That's really gross!”

“Stupid dad....” Jiao-long said as he heard a whooping sound. “Did you hear that?”

“Hear what?” Jia Li asked as she looked around.

“Wang Jiao-long and Chen Jia Li!!! What are you two doing time traveling!!?” A guy shouted.

“Um we're trying to save the world?” Jiao-long said as Jia Li whacked him in the head. “Ow! Not like you could come up with anything better.”

“Actually, I could have.” Jia Li said as she rolled her eyes. “Xing-fu, we were just making sure nothing bad happen in the past. That's all.”

“Geez, At least tell me head of time, that way I can make up a better excuse, when the adults ask for you.” Xing-fu said.

“Sorry.” Jia Li and Jiao-long said.

“Come on, let's get back to our time period.” Xing-fu said.

“Geez, Wu Xing-fu what would we do without you?” Jiao-long said as he put his arm over Xing-fu's shoulder.

“You be dead.” Xing-fu said as he and Jiao-long whooped back to their time period.

“Aunty Xi Bi, I hope you're more happy now.” Jia Li said in almost a whisper as she whooped back home.

“Did you hear that?” Hebe asked as she stop walking.

“Hear what?” Aaron asked also stopping.

“I thought I heard someone call me Aunty Xi Bi?” Hebe said as she looked around.

“Silly, I think you're hearing things again.” Aaron said as he took Hebe's hand and began to walk again.

“Wait!” Hebe said as she stop him.

“What is it now Ah Bee?” Aaron asked. Hebe looked around to make sure the rest of her friends weren't around and then she leaned in and gave Aaron a kiss on the cheek.

“Happy Birthday Ah Bu.” Hebe said with the sweetest smile ever. Still in shock, Aaron didn't respond back. He just stood there blinking at her. Hebe let out a small giggle and started to drag the still shock Aaron back home. “Come on Ah Bu, let's go home.”

[Twelve Years later]

“I like to give a toast to the bride and groom.” One of the best man said. “May they have a happy future together. Cheers!”

“Cheers!” Everyone in the room shouted.

“Thank you Jiro.” The groom said.

“Always thought it be me marrying Hebe, guess you beat be to it, Aaron.” Jiro said as he shook his head in disappointment.

“You better not let Selina caught you saying that or else she'll really leave you.” Hebe teased.

“Oh she won't leave me, after all we have a little me on the way.” Jiro said.

“So it's gonna be a boy?” Aaron asked.

“Yup! I gonna be a daddy!” Jiro said proudly.

“Well congrats.” Hebe said. “Hopefully he'll have someone to play with soon.”

“He will, I heard Ang and Cal have one on the way too. Just you two left.” Jiro teased as he wink at Hebe.

“Jiro Wang! What are you doing winking at another women!” Selina growled.

“HONEY~! Where were you? I missed you and the baby so much!!” Jiro said as he went to go hug her.

“Don't touch me! Geez, you unfaithful man.” Selina said as she slapped his hands away from her.

“Aw come on Sel, I was just teasing the two of them since they don't have a baby on the way yet.” Jiro said with a pout.

“Sel give him a break, he was just joking around.” Hebe said.

“He better have been.” Selina said as she glared at him.

“So what are you naming the kid?” Aaron asked, changing the subject.

“Wang Jiao-long.” Selina and Jiro said happily as they both rubbed Selina's seven month belly.

“Aw~! You guys make me want to have a kids already!” Hebe said as she watch the beautiful scene in front of her.

“Well, we can get started on that right now if you want.” Aaron whispered in her ear.

“Ah Bu!” Hebe hissed as she turned a light shade of pink.

“Hehe! Look at my beautiful blushing bride!” Aaron teased as he pulled her closer to him.

“You ert.” Hebe said quiet enough for only Aaron to hear.

“I'm your ert now.” Aaron whispered as he captures her lips. “I love you, Hebe.”

“I love you too, Aaron.” Hebe said as she kissed him again.

The End
-----------------------------------------------
Hehehe! I fooled you guys!*wink wink* I hope all of
you are happy with the ending, I know I am. Anyways time
for Thank You shout outs,
Thank You to:
crazy4aaronyan
guiwang_4ever
Kristine
mushiromigal
acrosstheocean1
ChaleneSa
Sincera
Akari_Nguyen
VMMJ90
YippieM
cupidzangel
Diana18
god_loves_u
Wasashi
bebuforeverafter
hannah
ZhiXuan
tee
0803
hlx3bb
baby-blue
Rosemary
M0M013
bebu4life
nini
TianYan
:D
Joanna
ck18
CraazyFilipina
Deidre
Sunshine
monicaaa
And all the silence readers and anyone else I might
have missed. Thank you all for reading and supporting
my story form beginning to end. I really hope that
all of you enjoyed it. And I also hope
that all of you support my other stories as well.
Once again thank you all for the lovely comments
that you left. They always put a smile on my face
when I see them. Oh and I would also like to say those
of you who have left links of your stories. I have read
them, just didn't comment. Just to let all those Bebu
authors out there, I read your stories and they're all
awesome, so keep your bebu spirit alive.
Now time to advertise my other stories:
The Player is a Girl
http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/OhNo_U_Didnt/
Just Don't
http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/just_dont/
Where all my stories are:
http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view_author_stories/3163
`
`
`
I hope you all are ready for this next part 'cause its
some previews of my next stories and I would like you
guys to vote on which one you want to read first:
-
-
Murderous Act
The room has a tense aura filling the air. It made everyone present feel uncomfortable. The heat in the room didn't make things any better. A well build man stood up form his seat and walked up to the person being testified.

“Ms. Ren, could you please tell the court, how you know my client?” The lawyer asked.

“We met in middle school.” Selina stated.

“Now please tell the court, how you know Ms. Yan?” The lawyer asked.

“I believe she is now Ms. Tian not Yan.” Selina said calmly.

“Sorry, my mistake. Please tell the court how you know Ms. Tian.” The lawyer restated.

“Our parents are business partners, so we were around each other a lot.” Selina answered.

“Now, could you please tell the court, who gave those buries to my client?” The lawyer asked. Selina closed her eyes as she swallowed her saliva. “Ms. Ren? Please answer the question.” Selina hesitated as she slowly opened her eyes and looked towards her best friend. Selina was confuse, she didn't know what to say. How did things end up like this? Selina asked herself. How did a sweet relationship like theirs, turn out like this?
-
-
His Cinderella Story
“Yo! Stupid, did you finish my homework?” My step brother asked as he barged into my room. Actually its not really a room, its more like a storage closest. Yeah...its more like a storage closest, but I do actually have my own room, well I share a room with my step brother when my dad's here. When my dad's on business trips, I'm in the storage closest. “Hey! Did you hear me! You dork!” He said as he banged my head against the wall.

“Ah.” I said in pain as I rubbed my head. Though that didn't stop him from doing it again. “Stop! I have it right here!” I said as I showed him his paper. He took the paper out of my hand so ruffly that he gave me a paper cut.

“What the hell is this!” He said as he pulled me by my hair and forced me to look at the paper. “Why the hell are you using words I don't know! You want the teacher to scold me again! Do it over!” He shoved the paper in my face and right before he left the room he said. “Oh yeah, my mom wants you to go wash the cars. They're dirty again.”

“But I washed them yesterday. How can they be dirty again?” I asked and quickly regretted doing so.

“What was that?” He asked as he gripped my neck. I struggle to answer him, but somehow I managed to get the words out.

“Ok...I'll wash...them again.” My step brother released his grip and patted my head, although it was a light pat, I was still scared that he was going to beat me again.
-
-
The Friend Zone
How do you get out of the 'Friend Zone'?
You all probably been there right?
You have this person you like but the one problem
is....He/She only sees you as a FRIEND!
Or maybe its like this: you both like each other
but you don't want to ruin you FRIENDSHIP!
Either way you're somehow stuck in this zone
called FRIENDS ONLY!
Don't you just hate that?
Well our characters sure will, because they're
stuck in 'The Friends Only Zone'!
-
-
That's My Husband!
You know most girls always dream about
getting the perfect husband, having the
perfect family, but I'm not like most girls.
I don't think about that kinda of stuff.
I only think about what's the best thing to
do for my family and friends. I don't really
think about what's best for me, that was before
I met him that is. He changed me. I'm still
not sure if it was in a good way or a bad one,
but I do know one thing, he sure is one of a kind.
-
-
-
Yup! Those are my ideas for my next stories. Please tell
me which one you guys want to read first. And no I don't
have the link to them yet, but I will soon. OKAY GUYS!
Until next time! =D
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
2011/4/18 US time