Chapter 7

Immortal Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because I am a HAPPY APPLER!

YOU BETTER WATCH THIS:

 

 

 

--------------------------------------

 

 

JIYONG

 

“AISH AISH AISH!!!!” I scratched my head as I sat on the toilet bowl.

 

“You must protect her… You know why right?” someone said inside me,

 

“I know, just… Leave me alone for now” I don’t know what’s totally going on. Bom will be explaining everything to her later… The story goes so fast, I don’t know where to begin and how to end this and mess I am into.

 

“You done there?!” I heard her knocking on the door, I didn’t answer.

 

“YA! Kwon Jiyong?” Aish this girl… I opened the shower and freshened myself… Ahh this feels good… and after a while, I went out to see her standing in front of the door, I raised a brow

 

“What?” I asked coz she keeps looking at me

 

“Step out of the way” Oh now she’s being rude, so I did and gave her the way and left her there

 

“YA! KWON JIYONG!” Aish, I turned around

 

“What now?”

 

“Tell my sister to sit on that freaking chair, all of you!” I raised a brow again, she closed the door. Wait, did she just tell me what to do? Am I some kind of baby sitter here? Coz I was not born to be one…

 

I saw Bom walking down the stairs and just looked at her,

 

“Your sister wants to talk to us…” I pointed at the couch and she just nodded, oh what excuses are inside her head now?

 

“Yo!” Taeyang greeted holding a cup of noodles, I just nodded

 

“You calm now?” I nodded again… Damn I’m hungry. I saw him smirking at me, aish this guy knows me more than I do, he handed me the cup of noodles and I didn’t stop from eating until there’s nothing left but the cup of course.

 

“So you’re all here” I heard Dara’s voice and she sat down beside me, aish! Why here? Beside me?

 

“Alright tell me all about it…” Dara comfortably crossed her legs. And here we go… I looked at Bom and she just winked at me… Oh not again… Another lie…

 

“The first question is… Am I a vampire?” and this girl wants her sister to say yes that she is and then explode coz she knew she’s a vampire whate----

 

“Yes, you are…” My eyes widened, what the ? Did just Bom…

 

“Did I hear her right?” I asked looking at Taeyang and Seungri who just laughed at me.

 

“Well, I guess I don’t have any choice, do I?” Bom nodded at what her sister said. Wait, she’s not going wild? And then is this some kind of telepathy? Coz I just heard Bom’s thoughts…

 

“Next question would be…” I felt her stiffened, I looked at her and she looks worried “You okay?” I simply asked, and where in the world did I get that from?!

 

“Oooh” I heard the guys teasing, SHUT UP! I glared

 

She just nodded at me “Did our father really died on a car accident?” Bom gulped, oh-kay…

 

“Dara, I don’t think it’s appropriate for us to talk about this…”

 

“You told me that you’ll tell me everything, now tell me…” Bom took time then she shook her head.

 

“Dad….” Bom sighed “Didn’t die because of a car accident, it was all made up Dara. I’m so sorry…”

 

“So… they’re real… and I’m one of them…” I looked at her…

 

“I told myself and promised Dad that I seek justice for him, if they were really vampires, I’ll kill each and every one of them, but…. I’m one of them… I-“ I cut her off, grabbed her hand and dragged her towards the room.

 

“Dara…” I looked at her, she’s crying and she looks like a freaking baby.

 

“I….” I shook her

 

“Dara… It’s hard for me to say this… I’m….” she looked up at me “You’re a vampire…”

 

“I…Yes, I am… Look Dara… We’re not the same with the other vampires. I don’t know how to explain this to you. It’s like having classifications of vampires. Dara, you’re the strongest, you and your sister…”

 

“What do you mean strongest? Jiyong, vampires are all the same! Killing people for blood, not having any mercy and all!”

 

“DARA! Listen to me, if that’s what you think of all vampires, I should’ve killed you already!” she wasn’t talking… Bom opened the door…

 

“Jiyong…”

 

“What’s wrong??”

 

“It’s time…” What time? Huh?

 

“Full Moon” My eyes widened and saw Dara releasing some bloody red smoke, ! What is happening? Wait!!! I’m out of my senses… I looked at Bom in panic…

 

“What’s going on? Someone please tell me?” and she answered my question

 

“Blood…” and I saw Dara, red eyes, with ! FANGS!

 

“I’m so sorry Jiyong… After this, you really have to protect her… I’m so sorry!” Bom suddenly closed the door and I don’t know what happened next…

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter