Chapter 20

Immortal Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 20

 

 

 

Dara’s Pov

 

“Seriously pops, you have to tell us right now, or I don’t know what will happen to this plan we’re doing.” I said as Jiyong placed his hands on my knee and squeezed it.

 

“Alright, where are the others?” when he said that, I immediately shouted for Bom, Top, Seungri and Taeyang to come down.

 

“That excited?” Jiyong asked as he chuckled.

 

“No, I really want to know what the heck is happening to this world.” He just nodded and I stared at my grandfather.

 

“Okay, this will be long, so be ready.”

 

“We were all ready since last night pops. Now spill.” He just shook his head in amusement and smiled at me. He sat comfortably on the sofa, his other leg on top of the other and he started telling the tale.

 

“I am one of the originals in our family. It was just me, the only heir to the Park’s. Before I became a vampire, I was human of course. My father, when I was 12, he told me that he has another son and from there I was treated wrongly. There, is where I knew Saechol, he is my younger brother or should I say step-brother. He is an original as well. When he reached the age of 21 that was the time I noticed how he changed.

 

He was once a skinny little guy, always been ordered around by some of his classmates. When I met my wife, your grandmother, he felt jealous. Why? Because he likes her as well, but he didn’t had a chance when I proposed to her. When we got married and when your grandmother got pregnant, it was the worst day of my life. Your father, nearly died because of what Saechol did. He stabbed my wife and I was furious, he wanted to harm my family. Our family went away from him, he lost his mind, he got crazy because of my wife.

 

After a few years of running away, he came back and acted well. I thought it was real and I thought he really did change but once again, he did bad things, and I won’t tell you what it was. I don’t want to remember any of those anymore. This is where your grand-mother revealed to me her true identity. She was a witch, but I didn’t believe her. But one night, when she wanted to prove something to me and so that of course I wouldn’t think she’s crazy, she casted a spell. Specifically to those people who harms our family.

 

She didn’t need a strand of hair or a voodoo doll. She just closed her eyes and muttered names. She wanted to cast a spell which would hound them forever, she did cast one but it was more than that. It was a nightmare for all of them when one evening when there was a report of werewolves in the place. I didn’t believe it at first but when Saechol stepped in our doorway with his golden eyes, it was the time that I believed her.

 

Your grandmother basically wanted to cast a mild spell only but she had it far. All of those people became werewolves. They killed your grandmother, but before it happened, she gathered us all on the tent. She casted a spell on us and it made us this way. I have a few other friends whom are the originals and are now roaming around the world and to where the heck they are right now.

 

Your father and I are not just vampires Dara, Bom.” He paused and took our hands and held it together and his eyes turned bloody gold and we gasped as we felt something passing through us.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter