Chapter 5

Immortal Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR

 

Evening came, Jiyong, Taeyang and Seungri went out of the house and ran as fast as they could back to where their hive is. It was the last day for Mr. Park’s visitation and in a while, they will burn him into ashes, that’s their tradition, burn the most high ranking vampires into ashes and keep them somewhere safe, it means, even though they’re dead, yes, some vampire dies because of some unknown attack from another more powerful vampires hiding somewhere. His ashes will remain, and it will serve as something that will keep his subordinates feel power and he’s there, guiding them.

 

Bom, took a glance at her little sister, sleeping peacefully in her own room and nodded at someone and left in a few seconds. She appeared inside the hive, and people bowed at the time she stepped foot on the ground.

 

“Please, I am not the chosen one, please… Stand up…” She smiled at them, Jiyong and the others nodded at her, even though she’s not the chosen one, she’s in the higher rank. Bom and Dara’s father are in the 1st rank while the Kwon’s are at the 2nd, not bad right?

 

“Where’s your sister? Shouldn’t she be here?” Seungri asked,

 

“She doesn’t know anything yet…”

 

“WHAT?!” Seungri shouted a bit “Shut it Seungri! And when did you two talked like you knew each other before me?” Jiyong asked

 

“I uhhh….” Seungri looked at Taeyang who just shrugged, not helping the little one.

 

“Nevermind, the ceremony will start in a while, someone watching over your sister?” Jiyong asked as he led the way

 

“Yeah, but I told him that he’ll leave when he sees that my sister’s already snoring…”

 

“What?! You left her alone? Look, someone might be able to smell her, I mean, come on?!”

 

“Aren’t we too worried, Kwon?” Bom said as he hissed

 

“Go… I know you’re worried and since our father told you to guard my sister, go… don’t worry, I’ll tell your father” Bom smirked, Jiyong stood up “Aish!” he muttered and eventually, left in the shadows.

 

“And as expected, he’s worried” Taeyang shook his head, Bom just smiled.

 

JIYONG

 

I arrived in a few at Dara and Bom’s place, seeing that she’s snoring, I chuckled lightly. Mouth open, talking in her dreams, reaching for something, wanting food. Is she really this carefree? I shook my head went down the stairs to get something to eat.

 

“Why am I doing this again?” I asked myself as I closed the fridge

 

“APPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I heard her scream and I immediately went upstairs to see her sitting on the bed, sweating and her eyes, were the same as her father’s.

 

I clicked my tongue as I went beside her and soothe her, and why am I doing this again? Another question in my mind. I don’t know what to do so I hugged her, and in a while I felt pair of arms wrapped around my body, she’s crying.

 

“Shhhhhh” she sobbed

 

“Appa….” She murmured

 

“Dara, what did you dreamt about?” she shook her head, I want to know something so I took enough courage to pull her away slowly and check her neck, and there it was, more purplish than before.

 

“Dara, are you okay? Do you need something?” she’s not yet back to normal. She reached for my neck and I didn’t know, the next thing that happened coz she started inhaling my scent, WTF! I’m trying to pull her away, but she’s too strong to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter