Chapter 19

Immortal Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 19

 

 

 

“Be careful on your way. Hold tight on Jiyong’s waist okay? Don’t let go!” Bom instructed Dara as she held her little sisters arms and encircled it around Jiyong’s waist.

 

“Bom, she can handle herself. Let it go” Jiyong said as he started the engine,

 

“Well, we’re going now. We’ll see you guys later” They nodded and Jiyong sped off. He kept groaning and cursing every time he accelerates his bike. Dara just sighed and loosened her arms around his waist.

 

Jiyong clicked his tongue and held onto Dara’s arms and wrapped it again around his waist. “Hold tight” He muttered and sped away even his shoulder was hurting.

 

“We could’ve just called a cab rather than riding your bike.” Dara said as she took off her helmet. Jiyong didn’t utter a word, and just arranged the helmets and tied it on his bike.

 

“Let’s go” Jiyong said and Dara followed behind him. He saw Seungri and Taeyang approaching, both were smiling like idiots.

 

“HYUNG! How’s the training? Did it go well?? HUH!? HUH!?” Seungri hugged Jiyong and the guy winced since the rat hit his shoulder.

 

“What’s wrong dude? You look hurt” Jiyong just shook his head,

 

“Oh actually, he’s hurt. Stubborn jerk” Dara said as she started walking ahead of the boys

 

“Will you please just keep your mouth shut? You’re not my mouth, damn it” Jiyong raked his hair and left the two boys outside the parking area with grins on their lips.

 

“Oh I love this quarrel” Taeyang slapped Seungri’s head which earned a shout from Seungri, but he didn’t care.

 

Jiyong was about to take his turn since they’re not classmates on one subject but he stopped and pulled Dara’s head.

 

“Control yourself rabbit” He said and left her standing in the hallway.

 

“What a jerk” She muttered, but a small smile didn’t escape her lips.

 

 

 

-------------------------------  

 

DARA’s POV

 

“Alright, tomorrow we will not be having any classes anymore, study your lessons, next week is your final examination and 2 weeks after you’ll be graduating. I’d like to congratulate all of you.” Our teacher said and we all said our goodbyes to each other. I never thought I would be graduating already, but then, when I enter college, my age would change but my physical appearance wouldn’t.

 

“Deep in thought?” I heard Taeyang’s voice from my ears as he was watching me with a smile on his lips. I looked around to see Seungri laughing at Jiyong who is actually looking at Taeyang, he’s like secretly throwing daggers at him.

 

“I can hear you boy” I heard Jiyong’s voice, what is his problem? And what the heck is my problem?

 

“I can read your mind rabbit, remember that” Right, he can totally read my mind. I should not mutter or think of anything about *cough* someone when he’s with me.

 

I looked at Seungri and Taeyang who were exchanging glances at each other, like they’re talking. Are they hiding something from us? Coz Jiyong is surely pissed at Taeyang right now.

 

“Let’s go back” I said as I stood up from my chair, I was about to grab my bag when Taeyang took it from my table.

 

“Thanks? I guess”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter