Chapter 1

Immortal Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

DARA

 

“CL! Minzy! Please, slow down!” I stopped running as I catch my breath, aigoo these girls are so fast!

 

“Haha! Unni, you really should exercise!” Minzy said as they both ran back to me

 

“Come on unni, we’ll be late, it’s the first day of class!” I nodded and just started walking and at last, we’re at the campus.

 

“Wooh!” I wiped my forehead and started walking with my friends. CL, is my friend since we were still young, crawling, babies. While Minzy, I’ve known her when I attended this school, now that I’m in my senioryear and Minzy is in her Junior year, CL and I will be graduating.

 

“I’ll see you both later, bye!” Minzy waved her hands as she started running to her room. I face CL and nodded.

 

Again, we ran, aigoooo! Well yeah, I need exercise, my resistance is too low that I always faint, I get tired easily, but hey! I eat like a big fat lady, but hehe, I’m not gaining that much weight that’s why Minzy and CL are so conscious of their bodies when they’re with me, and that’s also the reason why they are working out or let me just say, exercise.

 

“Dara, the teacher’s looking at you” I heard CL whispering, I looked at her and her eyes pointed at our teacher, so I adjusted myself and looked front, and there were 3 guys standing, eh?

 

“They’re the new students” I heard CL whisper again, I just nodded my head, propping my right hand to rest my chin on.

 

“Introduce yourselves” I heard the teacher and they started introducing themselves, one-by-one.

 

“Taeyang, 19, England” Woah! What? From England!!! WAAAAAAAAHH! I looked at CL who’s laughing at me, I gave her glares but I ended up laughing, quietly.

 

“Seungri, 18, England” oh both came from England, wow! I moved my eyes an inch to see the other guy, blonde guy, he looks handsome, gaaaaaahh!! Stop thinking stupidly Dara! I slapped myself and looked back to them, I saw him looking at me and he smirked, oh my! I think I just fainted…

 

“Kwon Jiyong, 19, England” Oh, so these guys came there, wow!

 

“Taeya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter