Chapter 18

Immortal Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 18

 

 

 

DARA’s POV

 

“You like him already” CL said as she took the cookies Bom was baking a while ago,

 

“You don’t know what you’re saying Lee Chae Rin, I don’t like him okay? I just find him fun to be with and actually, he’s humorous” I smiled at the thought last week, when he helped me controlling myself.

 

“It all goes there”

 

“To what exactly CL?”

 

“Love…love…love…. Stubborn and stupid at first, but the endings are the best part…” Minzy said, and both of us, CL and me looked at her.. Oh my God! Where did this girl get that?

 

“Minzy, I think you’re reading too much books already. I think you should stop for a while.” I recommended but she just ignored me.

 

“Seriously, Minzy?” CL shook her head as she took one cookie and started eating. We were teaching Minzy basic calculus, since we need to learn it at school. At least when we reach college, everything would be just fine. I started talking when my phone actually beeped and I got distracted.

 

“Please, stop texting me and just get inside, Jerk?” I said and the door instantly burst open, Kwon Jiyong, got inside with the groceries him and his brother bought. Since Bom told them to, hahaha!

 

“Oh hi there shoppers! How did it go?” Jiyong pointed at me and signalled something I just understood, which means I’m dead later. LOL!

 

“Sign languages… I mean, Love Sign Languages… was that right Minzy?” CL said emphasizing the word LOVE there, as both laughed, what was funny? And duh!? Love Sign Languages? Where did they get that?

 

“I told you, I don’t like him!” I growled earning a loud laugh from them. Oh gosh this two, can they get anymore worse? My bestfriends are actually laughing at me and wouldn’t believe a word I say about how I do not like Kwon Jiyong. I like him, but not the LIKE like thing, right?

 

“Who doesn’t like who?” I heard his voice so I immediately scrambled, stood up and went straight to my room. OH MY GOD!

 

I can seriously hear my friends talking to him and he was just laughing, what the heck is wrong with that guy?! ARGGHH!!! I slowly opened the door since I didn’t hear anyone talking. I am about to close the door but then, someone got in the way

 

“Hey.” It’s him, I instantly turned the knob and wanted to get inside my room but halfway on entering, he grabbed my arm and chuckled.

 

“If you don’t like me it’s fine, why would you hide in there?” he asked, HE ASKED?

 

“Duh? EM-BA-RRA-SING! That is the word, jerk!” I shouted, earning a loud laugh from him, why is he laughing?

 

“Why are you laughing?” I glared at him, he just shook his head and waved his hand in front of me. What is wrong with this guy?

 

“You like me don’t you?” my eyes widened, did he actually asked me that question?

 

“WHAT?!”

 

“I can hear your heart beat kid, it sounds like…” he clapped his hands a little faster than how a normal heartbeat should sound, ? Well yeah, I can hear it as well but I don’t like him do I?

 

“Dara, you know I can read your mind right?” Oh !

 

“Yeah, … Well I gotta go. No dreams of me when you sleep later at night!” He waved while laughing, wait what?

 

“What? You’re not here later?” he turned around, oh gosh his face!!! ARGGGH!!! STOP THINKING! What is wrong with me?!

 

“Did I say anything about me being here? Or you just want me to be here?” he paused and said “….with you?” seductively, my hormones, damn did I said that? I don’t know but I feel this urge to pull him and kiss him, oh gosh this isn’t me!

 

“Feeling something? You look, pale…” He raised his brows, high enough for me to glare at him, I just sighed and shooed him away, I opened the door to my room and just went inside.

 

“Just what is wrong with me?” I sighed

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------- 

 

 

JIYONG’s POV

 

I sighed when she went inside her room, damn it! I went downstairs to see my brother and Bom grinning like idiots when I went down, I glanced at her door again, just what the hell is wrong with me?

 

“Feeling it now brother?” I rolled my eyes and when I was about to go outside,

 

“Think of it as what I and Bom had gone through. You didn’t know a thing about how we got together, do you?” I looked back, wait… !

 

“You two? Marked each other as well? When the did this all happen?”

 

“Let me count back the years, ummmm”

 

“About 2 years ago Jiyong. We didn’t want other people to know so that it wouldn’t spread, we go out just the two of us secretly, I didn’t like your brother at first but things changed, my feelings changed…”

 

“Because we’re vampires, is it?” I asked, curiously, Bom shook her head and smiled, it’s like we’re werewolves with mates, but this certainly is not a mate thing, this one is for power, but at times, people tend to love the person whom they marked, and I certainly guess I’ll be one of them soon, sigh.

 

“We vampires don’t do arrange thing stuff like the royalties would do. We know who ends up with who, so consider yourself lucky that you already found the girl that you will be looking for in the future… Don’t let her go” Uhhh, we’re not even together, what’s with this drama?

 

“You know what? I need a run, so excuse me” As I opened the door, to my utter shock, I stepped back and horror filled my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter